剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
好久不见
It's been a while since we saw you here.
很抱歉听说了关于你父母的事
I was so sorry to hear about your parents.
是啊
Yeah.
薄脆麦饼干和肝酱马上就来
Crispbread and liver paté are coming soon.
谢了
Thanks.
本
Ben.
你 你好吗
Hey, how-- how are you?
疗程结束了 我都不知道还能不能再见到你
I didn't know if I'd see you again since we ended our sessions.
请坐
Have a seat.
你来奥勒松做什么
What are you doing in ?lesund?
我 我还是不喝酒
I'm-- I'm still off the booze,
但让我请你喝杯啤酒吧
but let me get you a beer.
不用了
No.
斯泰纳尔 我出事了
Something's happened to me, Steinar.
我需要你听我讲完
And I need you to hear me out.
他就是个没资历的外国的庸医
He's a foreign quack with no references.
但我必须要找个人
But I had to find someone.
这是平安夜 而且如果我们不给她评估的话
It's Christmas Eve, and if we don't assess her,
对我们就不保险
we're not insured.
之后再聊 再见
We'll talk later. Goodbye.
本迪克·哈沃森医生
Ah, Dr. Bendik Halvorson.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
病人在哪
Where is the patient?
这边
This way.
我们不知道她的名字和住址
We have no name and no address.
我需要你的签名 这样我才能给她开药
I need your signature, so I can give her medicine.
我的挪威语很一般
My Norwegian's pretty basic.
好吧 说英语就行
Okay, okay. English is, uh, fine.
你家族里有躁郁症的病史吗
Do you have a history of bipolar disorder in your family?
你有产生过幻觉吗
Do you suffer hallucinations?
她 她在哪
Where-- Where is she?
你最后一次见到她是在哪
Where did you last see her?
妄想型精神分♥裂♥症 非常典型
Paranoid schizophrenic. Pretty textbook.
不 别碰
No! Don't touch.
别碰
Don't touch.
你尝试过自残吗
Did you try to hurt yourself?
你阻止不了它
You can't stop it.
拜托了
Please.
抑郁发作很常见
Depressive episodes are common
导致抑郁的可能有很多 现在
and can be the result of any number of things. Now...
为了让我们能帮到你
for us to be able to help you,
我们需要为你验血
we'll need to give you a blood test...
还有体♥检♥
...and a physical examination.
不 我
No, I...
我没疯
I'm not insane.
这已经足以让我们收治她了
We've got enough to admit her.
请等一下
Just wait, please.
她癫痫发作了
She's having a seizure.
帮我控制住她
Help me restrain her?
他瘫倒在地 出现了两个他
He collapsed to the ground. There were two of him.
她有着他的脸 他的身体
She had his face, his body.
-她成了他 -本
- She was him. - Ben...
你是嗑药了吗
are you on something?
这 这是个恶作剧吗
Hey, is-- is this a practical joke?
听着
Listen...
你救了我
You saved my life.
你把我从悬崖边缘拉了回来
You brought me back from the brink.
我会为你做任何事 但这不是
I'd do anything for you, but this isn't--
你父母的房♥子在浩伦峡湾旁边 你卖♥♥掉了吗
Your parents' house near Holen Fjord, have you sold it yet?
没有 那房♥子太偏僻了
No, it's too remote.
如果不是迫不得已 我也不会请求你了
I wouldn't ask if I didn't have to,
但我们得今晚离开
but we need to leave tonight.
听着 以后会有很多困难
Now, there's gonna be a lot of hard work ahead.
我需要一个像你这样的人
And I'm gonna need a man like you.
一个好人 搭档 从根本上说
A good man, a partner, essentially,
一个能够保守秘密的人
who's capable of keeping a secret.
-搭档 -是的
- A partner? - Yes.
听起来你需要很多东西
It... sounds like you need a lot of things.
我是在给你提供新的生活 这意味着
I'm offering you a new life, meaning,
完全的协作
complete collaboration,
还能成为医疗史上
and a founding role in what
最伟大发现之一的开创者
is gonna be one of the greatest discoveries in medical history.
斯泰纳尔 求你了 出来到车上看一看
Steinar, please, just come out to the car for a minute.
你可以做出自己的决定
You can make your own decision.
哈沃森医生知道你需要亲眼看一下
Dr. Halvorson knew you'd need to see it for yourself.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫鲁娜
My name is Runa.
我 我脑海里一直
I just-- I can't stop...
浮现莉尔的脸
...seeing Lil's face.
你知道的 我从没见过人变成那样
You know, I've never seen someone look like that,
而且 我还对她做了那件事
and... I did that to her.
-我是个怪物 -琼 你不是怪物
- I'm a monster. - You're not a monster, June.
你不是怪物
You're not a monster.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
但我们需要帮助
But we need help.
好吗 我们只是需要搞清楚
Okay? We just need to understand...
你发生了什么事情
what's happening to you.
移魂少女
第一季 第四集
你什么时候开始为这个邪教做事的
When did you start working for this cult?
这不是邪教
It's not a cult.
我告诉过你
I've told you.
好的
Okay.
这是一个圣所
It's a sanctuary.
人们是自愿去圣所的
People go to sanctuaries of their own free will--
我是在把这个女孩带到她母亲那里
I'm bringing the girl to her mother.
好过和某些蠢货一起住在街上吧
Better than living on the street with some idiot.
那你有什么好处呢
What do you get then?
我知道我那份是多少 但是
I know what my share is, but...
一共有多少钱
what's the total amount?
这不是钱的事
It's not about money.
不 不 不
No, no... No.
从来都不是
It never is...
邪教从不是这样
with cults.
-舒服些吗 -嗯 很好
- Better? -Yeah, yeah. Good.
给你
Here.
最近的医院在麦尔安德
Well, the next hospital's in Mile End.
-克莉斯汀吗 -维多利亚公主医院
- Christine? - The Princess Victoria.
琼入院了
June's been admitted.
马上来 等着
On our way. Sit tight.
等我们到了联♥系♥你
I'll call you when we get there.
他们知道些什么
They know something.
尽管你朋友醒了 但她还是有病
Even though your friend's awake, she's still ill.
当你嗑嗨了你是谁
她吃的药反应很大
The drugs she took caused a serious reaction.
你知道是什么牌子吗
Did you hear a brand?
-或街头俗称 -不知道
- Or a street name? - No.
不 这些症状在吃药前就出现了
No, um, the symptoms, they happened before the drugs.
什么
What?
听着 琼不像自己
Listen, um... June's not herself.
她的身体不停变化 还有眼睛和声音
Her body, it keeps changing, and it's her eyes, it's her voice--
-你在说什么 -你能测测所有指标吗
- What're you talking about? - Can you try everything,
X光 造影扫描 或磁核共振
like an X-ray, or CAT scan, or MRI?
-我们正在尽全力 -求你了
- We're doing everything we can. - Please.
听着 我的女朋友
Look, there is something really
身体很不好 而且很危险
wrong with my girlfriend, and it's dangerous.
-你需要冷静 -我很冷静
- You need to calm down. - I am calm.
听着 我很冷静 但你没听进去我的话
Look, I'm calm, but you're not listening to me.
琼很危险
Look, June is dangerous.
她不能控制自己 而且我无法帮她
And she can't control it, and I can't help her!
等你准备好给我一份尿样
Give me a urine sample when you're ready,
我还需要一份血样
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表