剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
- What are you doing? - I should help.
待在这 好吗
Stay here, yeah?
-谢谢你能停下来 -没事
- Hey. Thank you for stopping. - It's okay.
这是个视线盲区
It's a blind corner.
真倒霉 对吧
Sod's law, isn't it?
那现在就是辆废车
It's a... pile of junk.
-好吧 -你了解引擎吗
- Yeah. -Do-- do you know anything about engines?
-懂一点 -你介意 帮忙看看吗
- A little bit. - Do you mind-- Could you have a look to...
-当然可以 -看一看吗 谢谢你
- Yeah. Sure. - Just to see? Thank you.
我不懂引擎 所以
I don't know anything about engines, so...
没事
It's okay.
上车发动起来
Yeah, jump back in and turn her over.
-让我看看我能做些什么 -好极了
- I'll see what I can do. - Yeah. Great.
迪安哥哥
-琼 -再来一次
- June. - And again.
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我是你妈妈的朋友 伊莲娜
I'm a friend of your mother, Elena.
再踩一次油门 再来一次
Rev it again. Again.
我叫斯泰纳尔
My name is Steinar.
我不明白
I-- I don't understand.
我有条她发的信息 但我的手♥机♥在车上
I, uh... I have a message from her... on my phone in the van.
最近几周 我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you for weeks.
好的
Yeah.
-我妈妈在哪 -一个安全的地方
- Where-- where is my mother? - A safe place.
她要我找到你
She-- she asked me to find you.
再试试
Try again.
我不相信你
I don't-- I don't believe you.
好的
Yeah...
我不确定问题出在哪
I'm not sure what the problem could be.
但是
But, uh...
-琼 -听着 我是想帮助你
- June? - Look, I'm trying to help you.
不 别碰她
No, no, no! Get away from me!
-快走 -放开她
- Let's go! - Let go of her!
把车打开
Open the van!
-不! -琼
- No, no! - June?
快上车
Get in!
滚开
Get away!
走开 离我们远点
Get away! Leave us alone!
镇定点 会没事的
Keep calm, come to no harm.
镇定点 会没事的 镇定点 会...
Keep calm, come to no harm. Keep calm, come...
哈里 你♥爸♥
Harry, your dad.
他死了吗
Is he?
我们得...
We have to--
-我们得把他从马路上抬走 -好
- We have to get him out of the road. - Okay.
我们得把他抬走
We have to move him.
我们得把他从马路上抬走 我们...
We have to get him out of the road. We--
好
Okay.
来 你抬他的腿
Go on, grab his legs.
你有一张友善的脸
You've got a kind face.
他...他知道我是谁
He... He knew who I was.
他在说我妈的事
He-- he was talking about my mum.
他说他手♥机♥上有一条她的讯息...
He said he had a message from her on his phone...
关于她为什么离开我们
of why she left us.
哈里 你得停下
Harry, you... you need to stop.
汽车旅馆
看 那里 你可以转弯
Look, up there. You can turn.
走
Hey, come on.
我要开个房♥间
Hi. Um, I'd like a room.
名字和身份证
Name and ID.
给
There you go.
我需要你的信♥用♥卡♥
I need Visa or Mastercard.
我们...
Um, we've...
我们有现金
We've got cash.
你们需要早餐吗
Will you have a light breakfast box?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
我是个杀人犯 琼
I'm a murderer, June.
不
No.
你又不知道他死了没
No way, you don't know that.
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
你现在头脑不清醒 好吗
You're not thinking straight, okay? Just...
闭上眼就好 好吗
Just close your eyes, okay?
但我们刚...
But we just...
我们丢下了他
We left him.
现在我们可以继续了 好吗
Yeah, and now we keep going, okay?
但如果我杀了他 我们就不能继续了
But if I killed him, we can't go on.
哈里 拜托 这...
Harry, please. This was...
这应该是...
This was supposed to be the start of...
一切的新开始 我们的新开始
of everything. Of... us.
我不能
I can't.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
不
No!
厕所
斯泰纳尔 请回电给我 告诉我发生了什么
Steinar, will you call me, please, and tell me what's going on?
你今天起得真早 亲爱的 回去再睡会吧
You're up early, my love. Why don't you go back to bed?
怎么了
What's wrong?
-斯泰纳尔昨晚打电♥话♥了 -什么
- Steinar called last night. - What?
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你最近压力很大
You've been under a lot of stress lately.
从那天开始你就变了
You haven't been the same since that day.
我想忘了那天
I want to put that day behind us.
拜托
Please.
似乎是好消息
Uh, well, it seemed like good news.
他说有个机会
He said an opportunity had come up.
一个意料之外的机会
One that he wasn't expecting,
但他很匆忙 信♥号♥♥又不好
but he was rushed, and the signal was bad.
我今早试着给他回电♥话♥ 但...
I tried to call him this morning, but--
他没接
He's not picking up.
没有 所以我们得等
No. So, we'll have to wait.
本...
Ben...
我那天在悬崖上想要做的...
What I tried to do up on that cliff was...
很鲁莽 很自私
reckless, selfish.
但是不要把我拒之门外
But don't shut me out.
我得参与进来 我现在明白了
I have to be a part of this. I understand that now.
我想帮助琼
I-- I want to help June.
机会很小 我们知道
The chances are small. We know that.
但如果琼和我们一样 她...
But if June is one of us, she's in...
她在外面很危险
danger out there.
她应该在圣所和她妈在一起
She belongs at Sanctum with her mother.
和我们在一起
And with us,
这样她才安全
where's she's safe.
这才是我认识的女人
There's the woman I know.
这才是我爱的女人
The woman I love.
去你的 约翰
Fuck you, John.
琼
June?
该起床了
It's time to get up.
琼
June?
宝贝
Sweetheart?
汽车旅馆
瑞安 醒醒
Ryan? Wake up!
瑞安 琼不见了
Ryan? June's gone!
拜托
Please.
琼
June?
琼
June?
哈里
Harry.
不 等等 等等 等等 哈里
No, wait! Wait! Wait, Harry!
-她在哪 -你得帮我
- Where is she? - You've got to help me.
我发誓 如果你敢伤害她...
I swear to God, if you've hurt her...
听我说 哈里 拜托...
Listen to me. Harry, please...
你把琼怎么了
What've you done with June?
-听我说 -你把琼怎么了
- Listen. - What've you done with June?
等等 等等
Wait, hang on.
-哈里 哈里 别 -放开我
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表