剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
ufeff
拜托 不要这样做
Please, don't do this.
那里发生了什么
What happened up there?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do this?
是因为你的病吗
Is it because of your illness?
不 不只是
No. Not just that...
如果我没抓住你 你会跳下去吗
But if I hadn't got to you, would you have jumped?
会
Yes.
这一秒我说的和下一秒我感觉到的
What I say one minute and what I feel the next...
不再一样
isn't the same anymore.
现在我在全神贯注听你说
Well, you have my full attention now.
当我听见你和斯泰纳尔的计划 我
When I heard what you and Steinar had planned, I...
我也想尽一份力 真的
I wanted to support it. I did.
但一想到琼要来这里
But the thought of June coming here
我就为我失去的东西感到很生气
made me so angry about what I'd lost.
我无法集中注意力
I-- I couldn't focus.
如果不是为了你 这些都不会存在
None of this would be here if it wasn't for you.
所以我们才建造了圣所
That's how we made Sanctum.
我们一起
Together.
我们就是这样帮助这些女性的
That's how we can help these women,
现在要帮这个年轻女孩 琼
and now, this young girl, June.
我们正在这里建立一个新家 不是吗 本
We are building a new family here, aren't we, Ben?
是的 亲爱的
That's right, my love.
我们失去了弗雷娅
We lost Freya.
我不能再失去你 我不能
I'm not prepared to lose you as well. I can't.
这不是结束 鲁娜 这只是开始
This is not the end, Runa. It's just the beginning.
我会尽我所能
And I'll do everything I can.
尽全力
Anything.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
移魂少女
第一季 第一集
哈里
Harry.
我好激动
I'm so excited.
我必须要写下来
And I just have to write this down
我才能继续伪装成好女孩 坚持最后一天
so I can keep pretending to be that good girl for one last day.
琼
June?
我们等了太久
We've been waiting for so long...
终于 在我们通了这么多信后
and now, after all of our letters,
所有我们不敢相信的梦想都要成真了
all of the dreams we never dared believe could come true.
我们可以奔跑 我们可以自♥由♥
We're gonna run. We're gonna be free.
琼 吃早餐
June! Breakfast!
逃离爸爸和他的规定 规定我该怎么做
Away from Dad and his rules, telling me what to do
我该怎么想
and how to feel,
他以为他可以把我带到某个苏格兰的岛
and thinking he can take me away to some Scottish island
能永远不让我长大
where he'll never let me grow up.
不管了 我要和你一起走
Well, forget that. I'm coming with you.
因为当和你一起时 我感觉到一切皆有可能
'Cause when I'm with you, I feel like anything's possible.
哈里 你能给路易斯洗头吗
Harry? Can you wash Lewis?
在经历了那些之后 你依然怀抱希望
After everything you've been through, you still have hope,
和勇气
and courage.
你能看见真正的我
And you see me for who I am.
这让我觉得
And it makes me feel...
琼
June!
是真正地活着
...so alive.
我知道一切将会不同 我已经准备好了
I know everything's about to change. And I'm ready for it.
要倒水了 闭上眼睛
Water coming. Close your eyes.
我爱你 哈里·波尔克
I love you, Harry Polk.
我不知道今天能不能去商店
Don't know if I'll get to the shop today.
我可以去 没问题
I can go. It's all right.
从罐子里拿二十块
Well, take 20 from the tin.
亚伦很快就会过来
Aaron will be in in a minute.
好的 起来吧 爸爸
Okay. Come on. Get up, Dad.
妈妈总是梦见 回北方生活
Mum always dreamed of... living back in the North.
她应该会喜欢苏格兰
She would have loved Scotland.
那里寒冷又引人注目
Somewhere... cold and dramatic.
她不会在那里 不是吗
Well, she's not gonna be there, is she?
霍达兰郡 挪威
怎么了
What's wrong?
摘菜 砍柴 做衣服
Picking vegetables, chopping wood, making dresses.
我们天天劳动
All we do is work.
这样我们才能在这活下去
It's how we survive here.
我们都有任务要完成
We all have tasks to complete.
你精神太紧张
You're stressed.
还是睡不着吗
Still not sleeping?
我没法做梦
I don't dream.
我只有噩梦
I just have nightmares.
它们太真实了
They're so real.
有时候我都不知道自己是睡还是醒
Sometimes I don't know if I'm asleep or awake.
我今天还要做一项测试
I'm supposed to have another test today.
我发现和你聊天更轻松
You know, I'd find it easier to talk to you.
-毕竟我们是一样的 -伊莲娜
- We're the same, after all. - Elena--
我来这四个月了 对你还几乎一无所知
I've been here 4 months, and I barely know anything about you.
你来自哪里 你抛下了谁
Where you're from, the people you left behind--
伊莲娜 之前就和你说了 我们不分享秘密
Elena! You have been told before. We don't share secrets.
我们的秘密蕴含着我们的激发源
Our secrets contain our triggers.
你应该更明白
And you should know better.
她告诉我明天是琼的生日
She told me it's June's birthday... tomorrow
我来拿吧
I can take that.
不 让我去
No, let me.
他得停止抗争
He's gotta stop fighting this.
我会和他说的
I'll talk to him.
当动物被捕食者攻击时
When an animal is attacked by a predator,
它有两个选择 逃跑或者躲藏
it has two choices: run or hide.
逃跑可能会让动物更显眼
While running might make the animal obvious...
我知道你不喜欢 不过
Okay. I know this ain't your thing, but...
你不觉得很好看吗
aren't they amazing?
拟态章鱼可能是世上最厉害的变形者
The mimic octopus is perhaps the greatest shape-shifter of all,
可以瞬间变换形状 模拟周边的任何动物
morphing its shape in an instant, to look like any animal around it.
它能拉长触手到身体背后 从而在海底游动
It can pull its arms behind its body to swim along the seabed...
你会也带上我吗
Will you take me, too?
或者隐身在沙里
Or conceal itself in the sand
让攻击者以为它是条死掉的海蛇
to convince its attacker that it's a deadly sea snake.
已发送
谢了
Thanks.
我知道那些规定很严格
I know the rules have been hard.
等我们到了 就能休息片刻
When we get there, we can relax a little bit.
你无需假装
You don't have to pretend.
你还在生气 合情合理
You're still angry, and you should be.
改变很难
Change is hard.
令人害怕
It's... it's scary.
但我们必须改变
But we've all gotta do it.
没事的
It's okay.
我一直在想这事
I've been thinking about it and...
我准备好重新开始了
I'm ready for a new start.
不知为何 你总让我惊讶
Somehow, you always surprise me.
外边有个更大的世界
There's a bigger world out there.
我能接受这点
I can live with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
-回见 爸爸 -一会儿见
- Well, see you later, Dad. - See you later.
《世界地图》
到此为止了
This is it,
这是我给你留的最后一封信
the last letter I'll ever leave for you here.
你知道吗 我会想念这感觉的
And you know what? I'm gonna miss it.
我一直想象着和你牵手的感觉
I've been thinking about how it's gonna feel to hold your hand,
亲吻你的感觉
to kiss you,
不用时刻提防 担惊受怕
never having to look over our shoulder
或背着你♥爸♥活在秘密之中
or live in secret from your dad.
我会带你离开这一切 琼
I'm gonna take you away from all of that, June.
而且我会让你选择想成为的人
And I'll never tell you who to be.
不是赃车
Yup, plates are clean.
跑了二十万英里
Two hundred thousand miles on the clock.
手刹有些紧 但无大碍
The hand brake's a little bit sticky, but it'll be all right.
我知道以前开过犯傻的玩笑 但是
I know I joke about being stupid, but...
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表