剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
I could just walk away, and we never see each other again.
...或者
- - Or...
这是我的地址
Here is my address.
非常高兴遇见了你
I'm so glad that I met you.
再见
See ya.
我有的是时间
I've got all the time in the world.
所以我再问你一次
So I'm gonna ask you again.
奔宁五案发生的那天晚上伊莲娜在哪
Where was Elena on the night of the Pennines Five?
我真是不明白你为什么要提起这个
I can't for the life of me see why you're bringing this up.
我们吵了一架 她拿着她的包消失了
We had a fight, she took her bag, disappeared.
-然后她再也没回来 -这你都知道
- And she didn't come back. - You know all this.
监控录像拍到了你的路虎 还记得吗
We picked up your Land Rover on CCTV, remember?
就在水渠附近 发现那两个受害人的地方
Near the canal, where two of the victims were found.
-我出去找她了 -我可以告诉你她当时在哪
- Out looking for her, wasn't I? - I can tell you where she was.
实际上 我可以给你看
In fact, I can show you.
在路易斯生命的最后一刻
She was in the same place as Lewis
她和路易斯在同一个地方 他也知道
in the last moments ofxa0his life as he knew it.
那儿
There.
我不知道你在指哪儿
I don't know what you're pointing at.
你是在说路易斯影子里的人不是伊莲娜吗
You're telling me that's not Elena in Lewis's reflection?
我要和你谈谈
I need a word.
现在不行 道格 我很忙
Not now, Doug. I'm busy.
来我办公室 现在
My office, now.
-我正在... -立刻
- I'm in the middle-- - Now!
-你以为在干什么 -我...
- What do you think you're playing at? - Listen--
守卫警官说你甚至没有对他作测醉试验
The custody sergeant said you didn't even breathalyze him.
那你就不该拘留任何人
That you wouldn't let anyone sit in.
你不能滥用职权
You cannot abuse your position this way!
不管你和约翰之间发生了什么
Whatever's going on between you and John--
-他知道些什么 -关于哈里
- He knows something. - About Harry?
关于路易斯 奔宁五案
About Lewis. The Pennines Five.
你在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你也看见那个护士了
You saw what happened to that nurse.
还有那些片段 把一切都带回了当时的情景
And that clip, it brought it all back.
又让我做了那个见鬼的噩梦
Gave me bloody nightmares, again.
但这已经超出我们的管辖范围了
But this is out of our jurisdiction now!
如果你继续这样 我没法再保护你了
If you keep behaving like this, I can't protect you anymore.
有时候我觉得你根本就不想弄清楚
Sometimes I think you don't even want to find outxa0
路易斯身上发生了什么
what happened to Lewis.
克莉丝汀
Christine...
我很抱歉这么做 但是我已经警告过你了
I am sorry to do this, but you have had a warning,
你现在得赶紧收手
and now you need to step back.
不行 你不明白 我觉得我们漏掉了什么
No, you don't understand. I think we missed something.
波尔克探长 我现在无限期停你的职
Detective Inspector Polk, I am suspending you indefinitely.
什么
What?
-至少让我问完他 -我要让约翰走了
- At least let me finish interviewing him. - I'm letting John go.
你没有任何证据 回家吧 克莉丝汀 赶紧
You've got nothing on him. Go home, Christine. Now!
我们别告诉她太多 好吗
Let's not tell her too much, okay?
那场攻击
The attack.
尤其是关于你妈妈的事情
Especially the stuff about your mum.
只有我们两个知道就好
Let's keep that between ourselves.
好 好的
Yeah, okay.
我简直不敢相信我找到了和我一样的人
I just can't believe I've found someone like me.xa0
但她依然是个陌生人
She's still a stranger.
-快进来吧 来吧 -嗨
- Hey, guys. Come on in. Come on. - Hey.
-安德鲁 -怎么了
- Andrew? - Yes?
-他们来了 -好
- They're here. - All right.
安德鲁 这是...
Andrew, this is...
-琼 -琼
- June. - June.
-还有哈里 -哈里
- And Harry. - Harry.
我
I...
-相信你已经见过我了 是吗 -是的
- believe you've already met me, yeah? - Yeah.
-对吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -来吧 我带你去房♥间
- Nice to meet you. - Come on, I'll show you your room.
喜欢食物吗
Like food?
-喜欢 喜欢 -来帮我做饭
- Um, yeah. Yeah. - Come help me cook.
-狂战士 -在古挪威语里意为"披熊皮者"
- Berserkers? - Mm-hmm. It's Old Norse for "Bear shirts."
他们是赤身上战场的战士
They were warriors who went into battle naked,
只穿带血的兽皮
except for bloodied animal skins.
真想知道在你村庄周围的
I wonder what it would have looked like
小山头上看见他们会是什么样子
to see them on a brow of a hill surrounding your village.
天 我敢打赌一定很美
God, I bet they were beautiful.
上面说狂战士有着毁灭一切的力量
It says the berserkers were forces of complete annihilation.
对 还有贪婪的性♥欲♥
Yeah, with voracious sexual appetites.
让平庸的维京人看起来像是幼年童子军
Makes your run-of-the-millxa0Vikings look like Cub Scouts.
看这个
Look at this.
"首先会浑身颤动 而后牙齿震颤
"The condition began with shaking, a chattering of the teeth,
之后面部和身体抽搐变化"
and then the face and body convulsed and changed."
-变成什么 -熊
- Changed into what? - Bears.
狼 他们所披兽皮的那种动物
Wolves. The animals of the skins that they wore.
这些狂暴的战士在公元九世纪开始移魂
These crazy bastards were shifting in the ninth century.
他们的基因由父亲传给儿子
The gene passed down from father to son.
但这些都不过是传说 不是吗
Yeah, but all this is just legend, though, isn't it?
不再只是关于男孩们了 不是吗
Well, it's not really about the boys anymore, is it?
这似乎只会影响到女性
It only seems to affect women.
饭好了
Food is ready.
走吧 我们去吃饭
Come on, let's eat.
太棒了 没有痛苦
It's amazing. No-- No pain,
-没有恐惧 -然后他们变得暴怒
- no fear. - And then they went berserk.
你不明白 我的意思是 这...
You don't get it. I mean, this...
这可能是一切的开端
This could be where it all started.
所有的愤怒 斗争或者逃避
You know, all that anger, that-- that fight or flight.
狂暴战士 他们变成动物
You know, thexa0berserkers, they-- they turned into animals
这样他们就能对任何人做任何事
so that they could do anything toxa0anyone.
天 还有甘 她知道太多...
God, and Kam, she just knows so muchxa0about...
她什么都知道
everything.
好吧
Okay.
那你告诉她什么了
So, what did you tell her?
已经没有什么她不知道的了
Nothing she didn't know already.
你怎么看安德鲁
And what did you think of Andrew?
挺好 挺好的
Yeah, yeah.
他似乎是个挺好的人
He seems like a pretty good guy.
虽然穿着他的睡衣很奇怪
Although it's very weird wearing hisxa0pajamas.
发生什么了 你去哪了
Hey, what's going on? Where've you been?
坐下
Sit down.
我得告诉你件事...
I have to tell you something...
在你从别人那里听到前
before you hear it from someone else.
是关于琼...
It's about June...
和你♥妈♥的♥
and your mother.
我和妈的...
Memories...
回忆...
of me and Mum...
在我们来这里之前一起旅游
traveling together before we came here.
有的时候她会出去几天...
Sometimes she'd be gone for days at a time...
然后这些陌生人会来照看我
and then these strangers would be looking after me.
只是他们不是陌生人 他们认识我
Except they weren't strangers. They knew me.
真的了解我
Really knew me.
我以为他们是梦
I thought they were dreams.
但是他们都是她 对吗
But they were all her, weren't they?
他们都是妈
They were all Mum.
她离开的那晚...
You know, the night she left...
我看到了些东西
I saw things.
-奇怪的东西 -你为什么不告诉我
- Weird things. - Why didn't you tell me?
说实话
Honestly?
因为 我需要恨你
Because... I needed to hate you.
我需要你撒谎
I needed you to be lying.
我需要你把妈赶走
I needed you to have driven Mum away.
我不想相信她有选择
I didn't want to believe that she had axa0choice.
她没有
She didn't.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you sooner,
告诉你们俩 但我不知道怎么说
both ofxa0you, but I didn't know how to.
或琼是否和她一样
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表