剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
一个我女儿能成长的地方
Somewhere my daughter can grow.
你要待在...圣所吗
You're going to stay... at Sanctum?
是的
Yes.
但这不是生活 你不想要你自己的家吗
But this is no life. Don't you want your own home?
新朋友
New friends?
爱人
A lover?
天 我想念被碰的日子
God, I've missed being touched.
那些东西并不能给我带来安宁
Those things have never brought me peace.
我以为你喜欢这里
I thought you liked it here.
你一直很坚定
You've been so committed.
为了康复 是的 为了离开这里
To getting well, yes. To getting out of here.
鲁娜就没有离开
Runa has never left.
但鲁娜不是病人 她是合伙人
But Runa is not a patient. She is a partner.
圣所就是她的生活
Sanctum's her life.
是她的所有
It's all she has.
也许那是她想要的
Maybe it's all she wants.
我想要更多
Well, I want more.
你也应该如此
And so should you.
-琼 -这里
- June? - In here.
我觉得他长得像我舅舅
I think he looks like my uncle.
谁舅舅
Whose uncle?
-你在做什么 -你觉得呢
- What are you doing? - What do you think?
我们需要我们自己的食物 然后我们得走了
We need our own food and then we need to leave.
-我不要从她这里拿钱 -对
- I'm not taking money from her. - Right.
那你觉得是从哪来的
Where do you think it's gonna come from?
-因为不仅仅是今天 -你为什么要这样
- 'Cause it's not just today. - Why are you acting like this?
-哈里 住手 -演的人不是我
- Harry, stop it! - I'm not the one acting.
我觉得如果你想的话 你是能变回来的
I think you can come back if you wanted to.
你只是不够努力
You're just not trying hard enough.
我去找个商店
I'll find a shop.
准备
Get ready.
斯泰纳尔 斯泰纳尔
Steinar. Steinar!
这是个错误...
This is a mistake...
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我怎么了
What's happening to me?
我病了吗
Am I sick?
我怎么能体会到黛伯拉的感觉
How do I feel how Deborah feels?
-我就知道 -告诉我怎么才能不这样
- I knew it! - Tell me how to stop it!
站着别动
Shh! Stand still!
-斯泰纳尔 -发动汽车 我搞定这女孩了
- Steinar! - Start the van. I've got the girl.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant!
-你会伤到孩子的 -这个女孩才重要
- You could hurt the baby! - It's the girl that's important!
他们找到我们了 我们得跑了
They found us! We need to go!
-哈里 -快 快 报♥警♥
- Harry! - Hey! Hey, call the police!
快 快 琼
Come on! Come on, June!
哈里
Harry!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
够了 你听到我说的了吗 够了
That's enough! Do you hear me?! Enough!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck this shit.
来 来
Come on, come on.
是条死路
It's a dead end.
过来 我们得离开这里
Come on. Look, we have to get out of here.
我不能再跑了
I can't run anymore.
黛伯拉这么想要这个孩子 花了她很长时间
Deborah wants this so much. It took her so long.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How do you know that?
可能会发生糟糕的事 这孩子不能和我们一起
Something bad could happen. This baby can't be with us.
我做不到 我 我做不到 不要再打♥针♥了
I can't do it. I-- I can't. Not more needles.
不...
No...
我已经布置好婴儿房♥了
I've already set up the nursery.
我想它的颜色和厨房♥的颜色一样 野水仙
I want the same color as the kitchen, wild daffodil.
我不是自己一个人做 妈
I'm not doing it by myself, Mum.
我只是在没有男人的情况下做
I'm doing it without a man.
我不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe it's happening.
我要有儿子了
I'm having a boy!
琼 琼 快
June! June! Come on!
快 琼
Come on! June!
看着我 看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
你为黛伯拉和孩子担惊受怕的
You're scared for Deborah and the baby,
但也许那还不够
but maybe that's not enough.
但如果... 如果你又想成为你自己呢
But what if-- What if you have to want to be yourself?again?
-但我不想 -我知道你不想
- But I don't. - I know you don't.
我知道 我知道你害怕你自己
I know. And I know you're frightened of yourself.
但琼 我不怕你
But, June, I'm not frightened of who you are.
好吗
Okay?
所以我们要放弃他们俩
So we're gonna let the both of them go.
一起
Together.
我不能
I can't.
-我做不到 如果我伤害到他了呢 -不会的
- I can't do it. What if I hurt him? - You won't.
你不会的
You won't.
深呼吸 好吗 你的身体会帮你的
Just breathe, okay? Your body will help you.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
一直都会
Always!
永远都会
Always.
好吗 因为你是我的 我是你的
Okay? Because you're my one, and I am yours.
好吗
Okay?
琼...
Look, June...
之前的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about before.
在我见过的所有人中...
Out of everyone I've ever met...
我选择了你 琼·迈克丹尼尔
I choose you, June McDaniel.
我选择你如亮蓝色大海上的完美风暴一样的双眸
I choose your eyes that are a perfect storm over a bright blue sea.
我选择你肘部的小雀斑
I choose your freckle that you keep in the tuck of your elbow.
当我拉你的手时圈住我的小指
The little finger that loops around mine when I take your hand.
我选择你的第一封信
I choose your first letter.
我选择你的第一个回答
I choose your first reply.
即使我有三天害怕得不敢打开
Even though I was scared to open it for three days.
我选择你留下的墨水指纹
I choose your ink fingerprints that you left?on it.
我爱你的一切
And I love everything that you are.
好吗
Okay?
所以拜托你...
So, please...
也爱那些东西
Please, just love those things, too.
该死
Shit!
开门
Open the door! -
我能看见你
I can see you.
继续
Keep going.
我不是个怪物
I'm not a monster!
我是琼·迈克丹尼尔
I'm June McDaniel!
琼 琼...
June, June...
天
Oh, my God.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
他走了
He's gone.
孩子不在了
The baby's gone.
天 我希望他们是安全的
God, I hope they're safe.
但我们不是
But we're not.
快 快
Hey, come on. Come on!
把黛伯拉·黑尔的视频发给我
Send me that video of Deborah Hale.
我不管是从哪来的 我要那段视频
I don't care where it came from, I need it.
现在就要
Now.
你好
Hello?
-是我 -琼
- It's me. - June!
你没事吧 你在哪
Are you okay??Where are you?
我知道你们在伦敦 我要和爸谈谈
I know you're both in London. I need to talk to Dad.
-我需要答案 -好 我让他接
- I need some answers. - All right. Okay, I'll put him on.
不 不 我们去见你
No, no. We'll come meet you.
-什么 在哪 -我会告诉你地址的
- What-- Where? - I'll let you know the place.
快
Hey, come on.
等等
Wait!
我们只有一次机会把她带回家
We've got one chance to get her home.
所以无论她想要什么 都给她
So, whatever she wants, give her.
无论她问什么 告诉她真♥相♥ 好吗
Whatever she asks, just tell her the truth, okay?
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表