剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
-她是移魂人 -你确定吗
- She's a shifter. - Are you sure?
确定
Yes, I'm sure.
别担心 事情都在我掌控之中
Don't worry. I have everything under control.
昨晚到底发生什么了
Okay, what the hell happened last night?
你让我帮你找一个女孩
You asked me to help you find a girl...
看你给我的报酬 这肯定是不合法的
and from the money you offered, I knew it wasn't legit.
但你没提到针
But you didn't say anything about needles.
带武器的孩子
You said nothing about... kids with weapons,
光膀子的你
or you getting naked,
还有会颤动的眼睛
or... fucking... vibrating eyes!
-我失控了 -你失控了
- I lost control. - You lost control?
对 我以为这是我最后一次抓住她的机会
Lost control. I thought it was my last chance to get to her.
你知道吗
You know what?
我发现你的时候 看上去就像你杀了她
When I found you, it looked like you had murdered her.
或者比这更糟糕 撕裂的衣服 血
Or worse. Ripped-up clothes, blood...
老天 你像个盯着她的血猎犬
Jesus, man. You're like a bloodhound, back on her trail.
该死的 你要干什么
What the fuck... What are you up to?
听着
Listen.
这个女孩很特殊
This girl is special.
怎么特殊
Special how?
哪里特殊了
Special in what way?
我得
I have to...
把她带回我身边
take her back with me.
该死
Damn...
好吧
Okay, well...
现在去哪
Where to now?
我想她很害怕 所以会回家
I guess she's scared, so... she'll go home.
去楼上看看
Check upstairs.
她不在这里
She's not here.
琼·麦克丹尼尔
June McDaniel.
一个小女孩怎么会带来这么多麻烦
How can one little girl cause so much trouble?
走吧
Let's go.
北 机动车道
南 伦敦 机动车道
所以我们怎么办
So what we gonna do?
我们逃跑
We both ran away...
都是为了不被困住
to stop being trapped.
去成为我们想要成为的人
To be who we wanted to be.
所以 好吧 我明白我们当时并不知道
So, okay, I know we didn't know that...
那会来
was coming.
但我们仍然信任彼此
But we still believe in each other.
-对吗 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
你觉得我们还能摆脱那一切吗
Do you think we can still get away from it all?
对
Yeah.
我觉得能
Yeah, I do.
所以我们走吧
So let's go.
好 我们走
Yeah, let's go.
南
伦敦
我跟你说了她不会在这的
I told you she wouldn't be here.
好吧
Okay...
自作聪明
smart-ass.
那她在哪
Where is she?
我他妈怎么会知道 你才是那个...
How the hell should I know? You're the one...
这个人呢
What about this guy?
怎么了
Yeah?
琼·迈克丹尼尔 哈里·波尔克
June McDaniel. Harry Polk.
他们在哪
Where are they?
不知道你在说什么 滚开
Don't know what you're on about. Now piss off.
小孩子 朝气蓬勃的
Kids. All piss and vinegar.
你说什么
What did you say?
-我们没有... -我说了 滚开
- Listen, we're not-- - Listen, I said piss off!
所以我在想...
So I was thinking...
对你做那件事的...那个人
the guy who did that... thing to you...
不管是什么
whatever it is...
或许是个外星人
maybe it was an alien.
他知道我的名字
He knew my name.
他说他...已经找了我好几个星期了
He said he'd been... trying to get to me for weeks.
他认识我妈妈
He knew my mum.
是她...让他来的
She'd... sent him.
他的衣服呢 里面应该有东西
What about his clothes? There's got to be something in here.
上面写着 "挪"
Says... "Norge" On them.
挪威
Norway.
你妈妈不就是从那里来的吗
Isn't that where your mum's from?
对
Yeah.
哈里 看
Harry, look.
-是我妈妈 -琼 我的女儿
- That's Mum. - June... my girl.
你就要16岁了
You're about to turn 16.
我想帮你理解那些你可能会
I want to be there to help you understand things
感觉到的事情 可能会在你身上发生的事情
you might be feeling. Things that... might be happening to you.
我从未想过要离开你们 你和瑞安
I never wanted to leave you. You or Ryan.
但约翰说我必须得走 我别无选择
But John said I had to go. I-- I didn't have a choice.
我最不想做的事就是伤害你们两个
The last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt either of you.
对不起 我不能
I'm sorry I can't be there myself.
所以我要你相信那个给你录像的人
So I need you to trust the man who shows you this video
让他带你来挪威
and let-- let him bring you here to Norway.
这是一个美妙的地方 琼
It's a wonderful place, June.
有朝一日 瑞安也可以过来
And one day, Ryan can come here, too,
然后...我们就可以重聚了
and... we can all be together again.
只是...
Just...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
琼
June.
她说她爱我
She said she loves me.
她当然爱你 她是你妈妈
Of course she loves you. She's your mum.
不 爸爸跟我们说
No, Dad told us that...
她离开我们是因为她...无法控制我们
she left because she couldn't... handle us.
她不想要我们 她想要过...
That she didn't want us. That she...
不一样的生活
...she wanted a different life.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
琼·迈克丹尼尔
June McDaniel.
哈里·波尔克
Harry Polk.
-约翰 -你儿子哈里 他在哪儿
- John? - Your son Harry. Where is he?
我也想知道 怎么了
I wish I knew. Why?
因为他和琼在一起
Because he's with June.
不管他们在哪里 他们在一起
Wherever they are, they're together.
什么 你确定
What? Are you sure?
你看
Read it.
他们认为他们在恋爱
They think they're in love.
你给他打过电♥话♥吗
Have you tried calling him?
他不接
He's not picking up.
琼呢
June?
她把手♥机♥忘在家里了
She left her phone at home.
她不一样
Look, she's different.
害羞 安静 她不认识什么男孩子
Shy, quiet. She doesn't know any boys.
她绝不会做出这种事
She'd never do anything like this.
不会是哈里的主意
It wouldn't be Harry's idea.
他身负很多责任 比如要帮助他的父亲
He has too many responsibilities. Helping with his dad, for one.
我们知道他们在一起 所以他们可能是计划好的
We know they're together. So they probably planned it.
我得问你 还有什么是我应该知道的吗
Look, I have to ask. Is there anything else I should know?
没有 我只是担心她
No. I'm just worried about her.
听着
Listen.
孩子们会离家出走
Kids run away.
但他们总会回来的
But they come back.
可能没你希望的那么快 但他们会回来的
Not as quickly as you'd like, but they come back.
但是如果明天早晨之前还没有他们的消息
But if we haven't heard from them by tomorrow morning,
我就上报
I'll report it.
我会下令搜索他们的 好吗
I can get a search put out. Okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
Yeah?
好的
All right.
我马上到 谢谢
I'll be right there. Thanks.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表