剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
是的 不能让那些女孩们知道
Yes, and the girls mustn't know.
-我可能会很危险 你知道的 -不
- I could be dangerous. You know I could. - No.
如果你照顾好自己
If you take care of yourself
保持冷静 你就会没事的
and you keep calm, you'll be all right.
我最多只会离开两天
I'll be gone for two days at the most.
两天
Two days?
-别离开我 -我一点都不想离开时
- Don't leave me. - The last thing I want to do is leave you,
但我们可能不会再有
but we may not get another chance
帮助琼和解决一切的机会了
to help June and put things right.
好吧
Okay.
保证你会在你离开之前叫醒我
Just promise me you'll wake me before you go.
但是爸爸没有选择我们
But Papa hadn't chosen us.
他收拾好了东西 准备离开了
He was packed and ready to leave.
这并不代表我不爱你
It doesn't mean that I love you any less.
这并不代表我不爱你
It doesn't mean that I love you any less.
这并不代表我不爱你
It doesn't mean that I love you any less.
-你要走了 -是的 就几天
- You're leaving. - Yes, just for a few days.
琼准备好来这里了 她需要我的帮助
June's ready to come here, and she needs my help.
但我才是该离开这里了
but I'm supposed to be leaving.
还有很多事要安排
There is still so much to organize.
我要留在挪威吗 我没有钱
Do I stay in Norway? I don't have any money.
我怎么找工作 我都没地方住
How do I get a job? I don't even have a place to stay.
都是如此令人兴奋的挑战
All exciting challenges to face, hmm?
没错
Yes.
令人兴奋
Exciting.
这都是我们一直以来想要解决的
This is what we've been working towards.
显然我不能一直在这里
Obviously, I can't be here all the time,
但这并不代表我不爱你
but that does not mean I love you any less.
也许我...我能等你回来
Maybe I... I wait until you come back.
正如我所说 还有很多事要安排
Like I said, there is still so muchxa0to organize,
我也不是明天就要走了 对吧
and it's not like I have to leave tomorrow, is it?
当然了
Of course not. Not at all.
那我就留下来
Then, I'll stay.
-在你离开时照顾露娜 -你愿意为我这么做吗
- Look after Runa while you're away. - You would do that for me?
当然了
Of course.
很好
Good.
这是我爸爸最爱的唱片之一
This was one of my dad's favorite tracks.
来吧
Come on.
生命中都是选择 掌控的是你自己
Life is all about choices, and you are in control.
我们能选择我们的爱人
We choose our lovers.
我们能选择我们的朋友
We choose our friends.
为什么我们不能选择我们的妈妈或姐妹
Why can't we choose our mothers or sisters?
我们想要的孪生姐妹
Our twins of the heart.
但是朋友总不能是你的妈妈
Yeah, but a friend can't be a mother, too.
为什么不行
Oh, why not?
我不知道 我们都来自各自的家庭
I don't know. I mean... family's where you come from, isn't it?
这就是你
It's who you are.
也许我可以做你的家人
Maybe I could be your family.
我好久没见甘这么开心了
I haven't seen Kam this happy in ages.
-你知道我在想什么吗 -什么
- Do you know what I'm thinking? - What are you thinking?
我们可以好好放松一晚
We could all do with a night off.
一起找点乐子
Some proper fun, yeah, together?
我们带他们去部落吧
Let's take them to Tribus.
你准备好了吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
-简直太棒了 -我以前在这里工作
- This is amazing. - I, uh-- I used to work here.
-我是在这遇见安德鲁的 对吧 -嗯
- It's where I met Andrew, isn't it? - Yeah.
酒
Shots?
-今晚准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready for anything tonight? - Ready for anything.
对了 你跟我来
And on that note, you're coming with me.
好
Okay.
目前只限女生
Girls only, just for now.
给
Here.
我都计划好了
I had it set up.
车 公♥寓♥
Car... A flat.
我想找份工作
I was gonna get a job.
我以为自己都能搞定
I thought I had it all taken care of.
我以为这是一切的开始
I thought that this was the start of everything.
然而
And then...
你真的享受吗
Do you actually enjoy it?
在别人的身体里
Being in someone else's body,
其他的女人或男人身体里
you know, another... another girl or man?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
当我移魂时
When I shift, I...
我感知到一些事情
I feel things.
我知道关于对方的事情
I know things about them.
一些不可能知道的事情
Impossible things.
我能进入他们的思想 回忆
I can get in their minds, their memories.
没错
Yes.
我们的能力 别的移魂者都没有
This thing that we can do, no other shifter can do it.
我们能感知
We feel it.
我们不仅在对方的身体里 也在他们头脑里
We're not just in their bodies, we're in their head, too.
你和我 我们很特殊
You and me, we're special.
那么
So...
你现在想感受什么
What do you want to feel now?
再次感谢你收留我们
Hey, thanks again for letting us stay.
不客气
Nah.
你知道这不是长久之计
You know it's not permanent.
当然 我明白
Yeah. No, yeah, of course.
我不是想赶走你们
I'm not trying to get rid of you.
但事情是这样 哈里
But see, the thing is, Harry...
一旦你适应了甘的节奏
once you're in Kam's orbit...
别误会我 那感觉非常好 但是
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's... it's amazing, but...
世界上其他的东西似乎都消失了
the rest of the world kind of... disappears.
我记得当初和琼一样
I remember being like June.
完全被迷住了
Totally enthralled.
她们打算干什么
What are they up to, anyway?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
她们可能在任何地方
They could be anywhere.
可能是任何人
Could be anybody.
等她们完事了自然会来找我们
They'll come find us when they're ready.
今后都会这样
That's how it works.
你最好早点适应
Better get used to it.
-你确定要这么做吗 -做什么
- Are you sure we should be doing this? - What are we doing?
性♥爱♥是一件事 但成为对方更刺♥激♥
Sex is one thing, but being that person is so much more.
难道你不想体验一下
Wouldn't you like to one day explore how it really feels...
成为男人的滋味吗
to be a man?
我不 并不想
Oh, I don't-- I don't want to.
我不是想让你移魂 只是让你
I'm not asking you to shift. I'm just... asking you to...
想想他的身体
think about his body.
琼
June?
哈里
Harry!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off of me!
等等
Wait!
留下
Stay.
算了
Forget this.
哈里
Harry!
哈里 等等
Hey, Harry, wait!
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
甘不会帮你找到你♥妈♥的♥
Kam won't help you find your mum, you know.
她只想让你和她一样
She wants you to be like her.
但你是你 琼
But you're you, June.
所以你最好开始
So start thinking for
为自己着想并搞清楚你要什么
yourself and figure out what the hell you want.
喂 是琼吗
Hello, June?
-你是谁 -我是本·哈沃森
- Who is this? - This is Ben Halvorson.
-我真高兴 -我妈和你在一起吗
- I'm so glad-- - Is my mum with you?
是的 她很安全
She is, and she's safe.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表