剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
Where are your clothes?
我们得回去
We have to go back.
我来开车
I'll drive.
-我们得送你去医院 -不 不
- We need to get you to a hospital. - No! No!
不去医院
No hospitals.
那个女孩
The girl...
我要找到她
I have to find her.
好
Okay.
但我来开车 行吗
But I'll drive. Okay?
我喜欢苏格兰的风景
Well, I like the look of Scotland.
琼在哪里
Where's June?
如果你知道 你要告诉我
If you know, you have to tell me.
听我说
Listen to me.
-你知道琼有病 -什么 癫痫吗
- You know June has a condition. - What? Her epilepsy?
不 是...
No. It's...
很难解释 但伊莲娜也有同样的病
It's hard to explain, but it's something Elena had, too.
不允许你谈论妈妈
You don't talk about Mum.
你没资格说她的名字
You don't get to say her name.
是琼吗
June.
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
从这儿就能听见班卓琴的动静
Can almost hear the dueling banjos from here.
我以为他农场里有猪
I reckon he had pigs on the farm.
约翰
John.
好久不见
It's been a while.
我听说琼失踪了
I hear June's missing.
进屋说吧
Let's go inside.
我们接到学校的电♥话♥
We got a call from the school.
幸运的是 他们不打算起诉
Luckily, they're not pressing charges.
拜托 约翰
Come on, John.
你不能拿着铁撬棍在学校横冲直撞 对吧
You can't go rampaging around a school with a crowbar, can you?
-是的 -这就对了
- No. - Right.
她拿了什么
What did she take?
能撑一个周末的东西
Enough for a weekend?
-还是一周 -只是衣服和一个包
- A week? - Just some... clothes, a bag.
那她并不打算离开很久
She's not planning on going very far for very long, then.
-你最后一次见她是什么时候 -昨晚
- When did you see her last? - Last night.
-你们争论或吵架了吗 -没有
- Did you argue or fight? - No.
你打算搬家吗
You're moving the family away?
是的 但我们谈过这事 她很期待
Yes, but we talked about it. She was looking forward to it.
这个年龄的孩子很难捉摸
Kids can be pretty secretive at that age.
生气时便离家出走
They run off when they're angry.
不经思考就干些愚蠢自私的事 比如我儿子
They do stupid, selfish things without thinking, like my son.
那好吧
Well... Okay, then.
如果明早还没有她的消息 和我们联♥系♥
If you haven't heard from her by tomorrow morning, call us.
但我肯定她没事
Although I'm sure she's fine.
天哪 他真怪
Christ, he's weird.
-你有孩子吗 -没有
- Do you have kids? - No.
那就别说他了
Give him a break, then.
-你当时在他身体里吗 -不
- Were you... in his body? - No.
不 我告诉过你 有两个他
No, I told you. There were... two of us.
我就是他
I was him.
这事发生时
When it happened, though...
我的衣服被撑破了
my clothes... ripped and...
我拿了他的衣服 然后走了
...I just took his and I left.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
过来
Come here.
你必须要和我说话 瑞安
You need to talk to me, Ryan.
瑞安
Ryan!
确定要全押758美元吗
等你准备好了来找我
I'm ready to talk when you are!
你知道该怎么做
爱你的 哈里
好了
Right.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
伊莲娜 你明白我们需要辨识
You understand, Elena, that we need to identify the emotions
引起你第一次移魂的情感
that caused your first shift
以便了解持续触发你的
to get to the heart of the experience
这段感情的核心
which defines your ongoing trigger.
你的本能会让你反抗 甚至压抑
Your instincts will tell you to resist... to repress, even.
但我不希望你这样
But I don't want you to.
让情感自然流露 告诉我感受
Let the emotions come... and let me in.
但如果你感觉失去控制
If, however, you feel like you're losing control,
感觉进入移魂的状态
if you feel like you're hitting shift state,
就想想你的原则
just remember your mantra,
想想你是谁
and remember who you are.
你能告诉我你是谁吗
Can you tell me?
伊莲娜·阿斯克兰德 三十九岁
Elena Askelaand. Thirty-nine.
出生于卑尔根市北部
Born south of Bergen.
有耳洞 有女子童子军徽章
Pierced ears with Girl Guide badge.
手断了 神父索尔带我回了家
Broken arm. Father, Thor, carried me home.
有辆水彩颜料涂的车子 有只猎鹿犬叫海蒂
Painted cars with watercolors. Pet elkhound, Heidi.
乌云下有一双破旧的鞋 盯着格雷西
Broken shoes under storm clouds, staring at Gracie.
很好
Very good.
准备好开始了吗
Ready to begin?
准备好了
Yes.
我每一步都会陪着你
I'll be with you every step of the way.
反应
Respond.
正常
Clear.
反应
Respond.
正常
Clear.
反应
Respond.
正常
Clear.
正常
Clear.
正常
Clear.
反应
Respond.
反应
Respond.
正常
Clear.
反应
Respond.
正常
Clear.
伊莲娜 你看到了什么
Elena, what do you see?
冷静 没事的 冷静 没事的
Keep calm, come to no harm. Keep calm, come to no harm.
记住你的原则
Remember your mantra.
记住你的原则 伊莲娜
Remember your mantra, Elena.
伊莲娜 记住你的原则
Elena, remember your mantra.
好 清醒点 伊莲娜
All right. Stay with us. Elena...
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see, please.
-你看到了什么 -停止测试
- What do you see? - Stop the test!
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you see!
伊莲娜
Elena!
伊莲娜 告诉我你看到了什么
Elena! Tell me what you see!
放开我
Let me go.
放开我 放
Let me go. Let--
放开我
Let me go.
放开我 放开
Let me go... Let me...
放开我
Let me go!
救我 放开我
Help me! Let me go!
好了 约翰
Okay, John Boy.
不 不
No, no!
你知道 如果你想回家
You know, if you want to go home, then...
我理解
I understand.
我们走吧
Let's just get out of here.
斯泰纳尔
Steinar?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了 你说计划有变
What happened? You said the plan had changed.
琼在你那里吗
Do you have June?
你给她看伊琳娜的信息了吗
Did you show her Elena's message?
还没
Not yet.
她昨晚和一个男孩跑了
Last night, she ran away with a boy.
我在跟踪她
I'm following her.
-这会有问题吗 -不会 对了 本
- Is this gonna be a problem? - No. And... Ben.
你说得对
You were right.
她跟他们一样
She is one of them.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表