剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
I know it's been a long time.
但是没错 没事了
But, yes, it's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去楼上看看
I'll go check upstairs.
我确定她是一个人住的
Okay, so I'm pretty sure she lives alone.
你不是说"我们不能拿太多"吗
Um, what happened to "We shouldn't take too much"?
我太饿了
I'm just so hungry.
我喜欢她选的颜色 野生水仙花
I like the colors she's used in here. Wild daffodil.
你想说什么
What are you going on about?
-只是感觉回家了真好 -这不是你的家
- It's just good to be home. - This isn't your house.
为什么不是
Why not?
有床 有卫生间 冰箱里还有食物
We've got a bed, a bath, food in the fridge.
斯泰纳尔不会认出我的
Steinar won't recognize me.
琼 这不是办法
June, this is not a solution.
哈里
Harry!
好深
That's deep.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
嗯
Yep.
说真的 你怎么会做这个的
Seriously, how are you doing this?
我的手指好像无师自通
It's like my fingers just know.
这一次你感觉到了吗
Could you feel it coming this time?
那好像是一股波浪
It's like a wave.
涌上来
Surges up.
卷走了一切
Sweeps everything away.
三次 肯定是有联♥系♥的
Three times. There has to be a connection.
我很害怕
I was frightened.
斯泰纳尔抓住我的手臂时
When Steinar grabbed my arm,
我从来没有这么害怕过
I was more frightened than I've ever been.
在酒吧 那些毒品 我以为我疯了
And the club, the drugs, I thought I was losing my mind.
这次呢
And this time?
你说话的语气 我以为你要放弃我了
It was the way you were talking. I thought you'd given up on me.
-然后 注射器 -好吧
- And then, the syringe... - Okay.
-你很害怕 -没错
- You were frightened? - Yeah.
于是你伸出手想要阻止她
So, you reached out and you tried to stop her hand.
你碰了她
You touched her?
接触到皮肤
Skin to skin?
对
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
很好
That's good.
算是个开头
It's a start.
-那很... -什么
- That's, um... - What?
很不错
It's neat.
感觉像被踢了一下
That felt like a kick.
天
Oh, God.
我真的怀孕了
I'm really pregnant.
怎么可能我和黛伯拉都怀孕了
How can the baby be with me and with?Deborah?
不可能
It can't be.
-所以不是真的 -但是真的
- So, it's not real. - But it is.
我知道我的感觉
I know what I felt.
你能看到 你摸
You can see it. Feel.
我不想摸
I don't want to feel anything.
怎么 你害怕碰我
What, are you scared to touch me?
天
Oh, God.
-你不介意碰莉尔 -你怎么能这么说
- You didn't mind when it was Lil. - How can you say that?
我介意 琼 因为我只想要你
I did mind, June, because I only want you.
-但是琼 这不是你 -天
- But, June, this isn't you! - Good.
我不想再成为我了
I don't want to be me anymore.
我甚至不确定我应该存在
I'm not even sure that I should exist.
看 那是你 对吗 琼·迈克丹尼尔
Look. That is you, yeah? June McDaniel.
你没有怀孕 因为我们并没有做过爱
And you're not?pregnant because we've never had sex.
如果我们做了 那会是我们的孩子
And if we had, it'd be our baby.
是的 我会吓尿
And yes! Yes, I'd be shit-scared.
但我会知道做什么和怎么与你在一起
But I'd know what to do and how to be with you.
但是琼 这个
But, June, this?
这和我们没关系
This has got nothing to do with us.
所以你得立刻变回来
So, you need to snap out of it right now!
但我在隐藏
But I'm hidden.
我们很安全 我们有这幢房♥子
We're safe. We've got this house.
为什么我们不在这里再待一阵
Why can't we just stay here for a while?
我不明白 你怎么想成为这个样子
I don't understand. How can you want to be like this?
成为别人
Be someone else?
琼
June.
我就在这
I'm right here.
看着我
Look at me.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我们这次得趁她单独一个人的时候
We need to get her alone this time.
我一直很崇拜你 斯泰纳尔
I always admired you, Steinar.
在学校...
In school...
即使你欺负了我 我们之后也还是朋友
even if you roughed me up, we were always friends afterwards.
但现在...
But now...
我们在一幢房♥子外面
we're outside a house waiting
等着绑♥架♥一个甚至不在里面的16岁的女孩
to kidnap a 16-year-old girl who's not even there!
有人逼你这么做的吗
Is anyone forcing you to do this?
-如果他们有你的把柄... -闭嘴
- If they've got something on you-- - Shut it, now.
闭嘴
Stop.
我知道当你父母去世的时候 事情变得很糟糕...
I know it got bad when your parents died...
你不知道 阿尔夫
You have no idea, Alf.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
我想自杀
I tried to end my life.
-你想自杀 -是的
- You tried to end your life? - Yes.
你为什么没和我说
Why didn't you talk to me?
我无法和任何认识我的人说
I couldn't talk to someone... who knew me.
有一个人
There was one man.
一个医生
A doctor.
我不知道他是怎么做到的 但他救了我
I don't know how, but he saved me.
他给了我活着的意义
He gave me something to live for.
一个新的家
A new family.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
好吧
Okay.
那他怎么不和你一起进行这疯狂的盯梢
So, why isn't he on this lunatic stakeout with you?
为什么
Why not?
那个女孩在里面
The girl is in there.
相信我
Trust me.
我相信我自己的眼睛
I trust my own eyes.
我看到那男孩和一位怀孕的女士进去了
And I saw the boy go in with a pregnant lady.
真...
This is...
西格丽德·沃朗
克莉丝
Chris?
你好啊 兄弟
Hi, mate.
克莉丝 你在家吗
Chris, you at home?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
怎么了 发生什么了
What is it? What's happened?
约翰在维多利亚公主找他们
John's at the Princess Victoria looking for them,
而我在这里 要发疯了
while I'm here, going out of my damned mind.
伦敦警队会做他们的工作的
The Met will be doing their job.
你比谁都知道这一点的
You know that better than anyone.
-作为他妈... -我知道
- And as his mother... - I know.
我知道他们不想让我在那
I know they wouldn't want me there.
道格...
Doug...
我不求别的
I'm not asking for anything.
就让我当你的朋友就行 克莉丝
Just let me be your friend, Chris.
好了
Come on.
家庭第一
Family first.
从我是小女孩开始第一次
For the first time since I was a girl,
我觉得我什么都能做到
I feel like I can do anything.
我的生活终于要开始了
My life is finally about to begin.
你所有的努力都是值得的
All your hard work has paid off.
你会是下一个离开的人
You'll be the next one to leave.
不
No.
我想在这里生活 一个我能感到安全的地方
I want to make a life here, a place I can?feel safe.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表