剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
这是你老婆
Is this your wife?
还不是
No, not yet.
但我求过很多次婚了
But I've proposed many times.
她想在结婚前当个完美的自我
She wants to be her "perfect self" before we get married.
我能理解她
I can understand her.
塞的都是硅胶 钱还是这个笨蛋付的
Full of silicone, paid for by this idiot.
不
No.
她只是 只是做几个小手术
She's just-- It's just a few operations.
不算
It's not...
不算什么
It's not a big deal.
她看见我走过一家酒吧
She saw me walk by in a bar...
然后脑袋朝下摔了一跤
and fell head over heels.
对 她的脑袋肯定摔得不轻
Yes, she must have hit her head pretty hard.
真♥他♥妈♥ 他妈太搞笑了
Fucking... fucking hilarious.
我们该
Should we just...
跟着其中一人 问几个问题 然后冷静点
follow one of them, ask a few questions, and just keep it calm?
我就想知道他们去哪了 就这么简单
I just want to know where they went. Plain and simple.
这样事情能快点
Well, this might speed things up.
伦敦到处都是小村庄
London's a collection of little villages, is it?
真是混♥蛋♥
What a shithole.
我去去就回
I'll be back.
琼
June?
琼 是爸爸 你在吗
June, it's Dad! Are you here?
琼
June?
这女孩来过这里吗
Was this girl here?
你看见过她吗
Have you seen her?
看见过
Yeah, yeah.
她昨晚和一个男孩在这里 但是已经走了
She was here last night with a boy, but they left.
早就走了
Long gone.
包也没带吗
Without her bag?
是真的
It's the truth.
他们看上去像是在逃跑
It looked like they were on the run.
我大概猜得到他们在躲谁了
I think I can guess from who.
他们是好孩子
They were nice kids.
他们来过这里
They were here.
但是离开了
But they left.
预付卡
卡上是她的名字
It's got her name on it!
你给她弄的吗
Did you get it for her?
所以你也参与了 你帮她计划了一切
So, you were in on it. You helped her plan it all.
克莉丝汀一直打电♥话♥来
Look. Christine keeps calling.
你到底去哪了 你不能就这么消失
Where the hell have you been? You can't just?disappear.
你什么都没做
Well, you weren't doing anything.
你儿子失踪了你似乎很平静
You seem very calm that your son's missing.
我没有很平静
I'm not calm!
他们开的车找到了
The car they were driving has been found.
在斯特拉特福撞毁 遗弃了
Crashed and abandoned in Stratford.
没有人受伤的明显迹象 但我们不能排除
No obvious sign of injury, but we can't exclude the possibility
他们其中一人或两人受伤的可能性
that one or both of them are hurt.
-你得去那里 -我现在就在伦敦
- You have to get down there. - I'm in London now.
你怎么能不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
瑞安有他们要去的地方的地址
Ryan had the address they were headed to.
你见到他们了吗 他们...
Have you seen them? Are they...
他们昨晚离开那地方了
They left the place last night.
车是在今天凌晨发现的
The car was found in the early hours of this morning.
-天 -同时 你和瑞安
- Christ. - In the meantime, you and Ryan
可以发挥点作用
can make yourselves useful on the ground.
拿着照片去医院
Walk into hospitals with photographs.
看看有没有人见到他们
Ask if anyone's seem them.
保安 前台 我马上就过去
Security guards, receptionists. I'm on my way.
不 留在那边
No, stay. Someone should be there
万一他们回家的话得有人在那等着
in case they come home.
有新的消息互相知会一下
We stay in touch with any news.
-任何消息 -同意
- Anything at all. - Agreed.
妈
你真的觉得我能进去吗
You really think I'll get in?
他们会付你钱让你进去的
They'll be paying you.
你以前去过夜店吗
You've been to a club before?
-没有 -但你喝过酒
- No. - But you've been out drinking?
-没有 -什么 真的吗
- No. - What, seriously?
那是世上最简单的事
It is the easiest thing in the world.
有三件事 你需要知道
There's three things you need to know.
一 如果你在跳舞 感觉不错 相信我
One, if you're dancing and it feels good, trust me,
看起来也不错
it looks good.
二 一杯酒不仅仅是一杯酒
Two, a drink?isn't just a drink.
是合约
It's a contract.
有的人请你喝了一杯伏特加汤力
Some guy buys you a vodka tonic,
你就永远甩不开他了
you'll never be able to shake him off.
他可能觉得他能摸你 当然那是不可能的
He might think he can touch you, which is never okay,
除非你想让他摸
unless you want him to.
三 和女生总是更有趣
Three, it is always more fun with the girls.
-别告诉尚恩我这么说 -不会的
- Don't tell Shane I said that. - No.
-没事的 -嗯
- It's all right. - Yeah.
-那哈里准备做什么 -尚恩有一百种赚钱的法子
- So, what's Harry gonna do then? - Shane's got a hundred tricks.
-好了 闭气 -好
- All right, hold your breath. - Okay.
是时尚的东西 你不懂
It's a fashion thing. You don't understand.
很好 这就是我期待的反应
Good. That's the reaction I was hoping for.
幸运的小子
Lucky boy.
我喜欢哈里
I like Harry.
我猜他也能让你忙个不停
Bet he keeps you busy, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这个年纪的男孩就是性♥爱♥发动机
Boys that age are engines that run on sex.
他们没心思想别的事 对吗
They can't keep their minds on anything else, can they?
我想那就是他们说女性成熟得更快的原因
I guess that's why they say girls mature faster.
她们已经度过了纯粹欲望的阶段
They get over the pure lust stage.
除了我 没人那么说过我
Except me. No one ever said that about me.
-你们在等什么 -等你们啊
- What are you waiting for? - You!
你怎么样 过得如何
You all right, then? How's it going?
好了
All right?
咱们再过一遍
Let's go over it one more time.
下注的人找我 我管钱
Punters come to me, I sort the cash,
你给他们药 就是那么简单
you give them the pills. It's that simple.
好吗 记住了 分散开
All right??Remember, split up.
别一副担忧的样子
Don't look so worried.
做生意了 好吗
Down to business. All right?
-怎么样 猛♥男♥ -挺好
- All right, tiger? - All right.
-干杯 -给
- Cheers. - There you go.
就像我说的 握手或拥抱 好吗
Just like I said, handshake or a hug. All right?
握手或拥抱
A handshake or a hug.
-抱歉 兄弟 -没事的 兄弟 没事
- Oh. Sorry, mate. - It's all right, mate. Good, we're cool.
怎么样
All right?
干杯 宝贝
Cheers, sweetheart.
很好
Nice one.
他们俩真可爱
Those guys are too cute.
我们过去吧
Shall we?
今天的工作完成了
That's our work here, done for tonight.
-现在我允许你们找点乐子 -棒
- Now, I allow you. Let's have some fun. - Yeah!
干杯
Cheers!
哈里
Harry?
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你没事吧
You all right?
我喘不上气了
I can't... breathe!
琼 没事的
June! It's okay!
亲我
Kiss me!
什么 你在干什么
Uh, what? What are you doing?
-我应该找到琼 -等等 等等 莉尔去哪了
- I should find June. - Wait! Wait. Where's Lil?
琼
June?
对啊
Yeah.
琼 是你吗
June. Is that you?
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表