剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
好
Right.
精英角
-路虎停在外面了 -我们饿了
- The Land Rover's parked outside. - We're hungry.
当然 你们俩想吃什么
Of course. What do you both want?
汉堡薯条 走吧
Burger and chips. Come on.
我不回家
I'm not coming home.
我不要搬去费尔岛
I'm not moving to Fair Isle.
我要做自己
I'm gonna be myself.
哈里和我 我们不会分开的
And Harry and I, we won't be separated.
我看出来了
I see.
-妈为什么离开 -我们说过了
- Why did Mom leave? - We've discussed this.
再和我说一次
Tell me again.
我有很多要告诉你的 琼 告诉你们两个
There's a lot I want to tell you, June. Both of you.
-等我们回家 -不 现在就告诉我们
- When we get home. - No. Now.
你也可以告诉我 我也卷入进来了
And you can tell me, too. I'm a part of this.
别再撒谎了
No more lies.
对不起 这地方不行
I'm sorry. This isn't the place.
我从未想过要离开你们
I never wanted to leave you.
你和瑞安 但约翰说我必须得走
You or Ryan. But John said I had to go.
我 我别无选择
I-- I didn't have a choice.
我最不想做的事就是伤害你们两个
The last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt either of you.
她在哪
Where is she?
你从哪拿到的这视频
Where did you get that?
你也想控制她
You tried to control her, too.
当你无法控制她的时候 你逼她离开了
When you couldn't, you made her leave.
她抛下了你们 我留下了 我照顾了你们俩
She left you. I stayed. I-- I took care of you both.
你妈内心有恶魔 我做了我认为最好的选择
Your mother had demons. I did what I thought was best.
宵禁 没有朋友 没有生活 镇静剂
Curfews! No friends, no life! Sedatives!
剂量很小很小 为了让你镇静下来
It was a tiny, tiny dose, just to keep you calm.
因为你知道我是什么人
'Cause you know what I am?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我一直把你当我女儿
I've always thought of you as my daughter.
你们都是我的孩子 我爱你们
You're both my kids, and I love you!
我没骗你们
I'm not lying to you.
你是从你妈那得到这些想法的
You've got these ideas about your mother,
她的感觉 她做了什么
what she felt like, what she did.
你不像我那么了解她 她病了
Well, you didn't know her like I did. She was sick.
-她伤害别人 利用别人 -不是她的错
- And she hurt people and she used people. - It's not her fault.
无论她说什么 无论你认为你需要什么...
Whatever she said, whatever you think you need--
瑞安 你说得对 爸撒谎
Ryan, you were right. Dad lied.
他一直在骗我们
He's been lying this whole time,
因为我和妈 我们不是病了
'cause Mom and I, we're not sick.
但我们不一样 我会找到她的
But we're different. And I'm gonna find her.
你妈永远都不会像你需要的那么爱你的
Your mother will never be able to love you like you need her to.
你觉得你能做个
And you think you can be
穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士 拯救大局
this knight in shining armor and save the day.
但你不能
Well, guess what? You can't.
你可以爱她 但永远不够
You can love her, but it'll never be?enough.
琼
June?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
-琼 -别碰她
- June? - Hey, don't touch her!
走 走
Go. Go!
-你 -琼
- You-- - June!
被这么多卓越的女性
What a great honor it is to be
环绕和支持是多么荣幸
surrounded and supported by such extraordinary women.
西格丽德 你的努力非常鼓舞人心
And, Sigrid, your hard work?is truly?inspiring,
令人骄傲
a great source of pride.
你今天的成功真的是我们所有人的胜利
And your success?today really is a triumph for all of us.
本 鲁娜
Ben, Runa,
我怎么谢你们都不够
I'll never be able to thank you enough.
你们真的像我第二个家一样
You're all truly my second family.
我们会想你的 西格
We'll miss you, Sigi.
-干杯 -干杯
- Sk?l. - Sk?l.
有很多要准备的
There'll be a lot to get organized.
我们不会毫无准备就把你送出去的
We won't send you out there unprepared.
经过一段时间后
And, in time,
伊莲娜和琼会跟随你的脚步
Elena and June will follow in your footsteps.
伊莲娜哪也不去
Oh, Elena is not going anywhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
伊莲娜
Elena?
哈沃森医生说我和琼可以待在这里
Um, Dr. Halvorson said I could stay here with June.
-是这样吗 -当然
- Is that so? - Well, of course.
没有时间限制
There are no time limits.
好了 这是在庆祝
Come on, this is meant to be a celebration.
圣所不是个养大女儿的地方
Sanctum is-- is not a place to raise a girl.
亲爱的 我一直都太傻了
Oh! Oh, dear. I've been stupid.
你的新家 你这里的未来...
Your new family, your future here...
-我不是其中一员了 是吗 -鲁娜 拜托
- I'm not a part of it, am I? - Runa, please.
这是关于
This is about--
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
-鲁娜不舒服 -女士们 请说英语
- Runa is not well. - Ladies. English, please.
太明显了
It's so obvious.
你在这个女孩身上投入了一切
You've invested everything in this girl.
-我们只是想保证琼的安全 -是的
- We just want June to be safe. - Yes.
-少来这套 -鲁娜
- Don't patronize me. - Runa.
当你迷路的时候 是我和本救了你
Ben and I saved you when you were lost.
你一无所有
You had nothing.
一切都是狗屁
Everything was shit!
你
You!
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
You stay the hell away from me.
-鲁娜 -操
- Runa... - Fuck!
警♥察♥局
证物
被关的当地人从昏迷中醒来
克莉丝 你到底在做什么
Chris, what the hell are you doing?
我告诉过你 奔宁五案结束了
I told you, the Pennines Five is finished.
找到了 这里面是哈里在维多利亚公主医院
There. It was Harry at the Princess Victoria.
-我在监控录像上看到他 -他受伤了吗
- I saw him on CCTV. - Is he hurt?
我以为他和琼·迈克丹尼尔在一起
And then, I thought he was with June McDaniel.
医院送了这个过来
The hospital sent this over.
是今天发生的 她今天早上陷入昏迷
It happened today. She fell?into a coma this?morning.
道格 这和路易斯还有其他人一样
Doug, it's like Lewis and the others.
又发生了
It's happening again.
克莉丝 这不是我们管得了的
Chris, this isn't our jurisdiction.
你要让大家做好自己的本职工作
You've got to let people do their job.
连我们自己都做不好又怎么要求别人
How can I, when we didn't do ours?
眼睛抖动
Vibrating eyes?
上回我看见这个就是在奔宁五案
The only other time I've seen them is with the Pennines Five.
道格
Doug...
有事情发生了
Something's happening!
哈里已身陷其中
And Harry's right in the middle of it!
你在从根本上摧毁我们的成果
You are jeopardizing our work in the most?fundamental way!
你什么时候不再和我一起了 本
When did you stop seeing me, Ben?
伊莲娜够年轻 能给你一切是吗
Elena's still young enough to give you?everything. Is that it?
你在失去控制 你现在做的对自己毫无帮助
You're losing your grip. And you're doing nothing to help yourself.
-我们都不同床睡了 -你以为我愿意吗
- We don't even share a bed anymore! - You think that's my choice?
我以为我是一个你已解开的谜
I think I'm a puzzle that you have solved.
现在有新的挑战
And now, there are new challenges.
你以前从来不会这么容易嫉妒
You've never been a jealous woman before.
-我没想到你会背叛我 -我绝对不会
- I never thought you'd betray me. - And I never will!
你必须控制自己的怒气
You really must get this anger under control.
你知道它会带来什么
You know where it leads.
这就是我们不再同床的原因
This is why we can't share a bed.
这才是原因 是吗
That's the reason... is it?
-你知道这不安全 -我只知道你告诉我的
- You know it's not safe. - I only know what you tell me.
就像治疗 我怎么知道你在做什么
Just like the therapy. How do I know what you're doing?
我正在做的
What I'm doing in there
是努力挽救两位女性的生命
is trying to give two women their lives back.
总是为了伊莲娜
It's always about Elena!
还有西格丽德 现在是琼 那我呢
And Sigrid, and now June! What about me?
你真正的家人 你还记得我吗
Your real family! Do you even remember me?
鲁娜 拜托 停下
Runa, please, stop it.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表