剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
看着我
Look at me.
我在这里
I'm here.
我永远在你身后
I can always get you back.
拜托
Please.
你不能...
You can't...
你不能留在这里 他们不允许
You can't stay in here, they-- they don't allow it.
我们在乎什么他们允不允许
What the fuck do we care what they allow?
琼
June...
你还记得我们的曾经...
Do you remember when it was just...
是怎样的吗
me and you?
就留一晚吧
Just for tonight.
拜托
Please.
甘
变色甘
一切都很安静 亲爱的
All is quiet, my love.
我想弗雷娅
I miss Freya.
不提及过去 是你的规矩
Not talking about the past was your rule.
是你自己坚持的
You insisted.
但我开始忘记她了
But I'm starting to forget her.
忘记一切
Forget everything.
我们在一起以来学到了什么
What have we learned from us being together?
永远有办法
There's always a way.
没有不可能的
Nothing's impossible.
我们迎来了新的开始
There's a new start coming for us.
我看得出来 非常明朗
And I can see it. Clear as day.
嗯
Yeah.
我能进来吗
Mind if I come in?
我知道爱上移魂人的感觉
I know what it's like to love someone who's a shifter.
你担心你保护不了她们
The worry that you can't protect them,
或者你可能会失去她们
or that you might lose them.
以及内心不停驱使你去理解发生了什么
And that constant drive to understand what's happening.
我的人生也是这样 所以...
It's been my life, too, so...
所以随你问我什么吧 我们也在学习
So please, ask me anything. We're all still learning here.
-也许你觉得我很危险 -我就是这么想的
- Maybe you think I'm dangerous. - That's exactly what I think.
我们在伦敦遇到了一个移魂者
You see, we met a shifter in London.
她警告我要小心你
She warned me about you.
她说你伤害了她
She said that you hurt her.
琼提过她 听起来是一个...
Yeah, June mentioned her. Sounds like a very...
非常疯狂爱幻想的年轻女子
disturbed and delusional young woman.
你知道伊莲娜和西格丽德是自愿留在这里的吧
You know that Elena and Sigrid choose to be here, right?
哈里
Look, Harry...
琼是个很特殊的女孩 她需要帮助
June is a very special girl, but she needs help,
据我所知 只有我能帮她
and as far as I can tell, I am the only person who can do that.
之前
You know, before,
她改变之前 琼一直很内向
when she changed, June was always herself inside.
但这次...
Then this time...
我所爱的人
See, I almost lost the person
差点变成了一个怪物 请原谅我
that I love to a monster, so please spare me,
因为你根本不知道那种感受
'cause you-- you don't know how that feels.
我知道 哈里
I do, Harry.
我真的知道
I really do.
我...我没有任何秘密
Look, I-- I don't have any secrets.
我真的想帮助你理解
I really want to help you understand
我们能为琼提供的帮助
what it is we can offer June.
我想让你看看我们在这里都做些什么
I'd like to show you what it is we do here.
我在这里是想要
What I'm trying to achieve here
分散她们的情感激发源
is the diffusion of their emotional triggers.
这东西...
This stuff...
这东西看上去...很可怕
This stuff is just... creepy.
我能想象出你的感受
I can imagine it looks that way.
都是很古旧的技术
There's a lot of old tech in here.
都是八十年代的 二手货
Eighties, mainly. Secondhand.
但是能用
But it does the job.
我们面对直接的威胁时都会有同样的反应
You know, we all have the same reflex to immediate threat:
会产生一种为了生存的应激反应
an acute stress response which prepares the body to survive.
我们称之为战逃反应
We call it fight or flight.
但是对于那些女人来说 她们会在那种时刻
But for these women, in these moments, they have a more extreme,
我认为会产生一种更高级的生理反射
and I would suggest, a more advanced physiological reflex.
你的意思是移魂是一种防御机制
So what you're saying is, shifting is a defense mechanism.
没错 她们的基因能
Yes, yes. And they are genetically wired
让她们变化她们的生理结构
to transform their basic physical structure.
非常了不起
It's utterly extraordinary.
所以我这一生都致力于保护这些女人
Which is why I've dedicated my life to protecting these women.
但是...
But...
你经历了很多艰难和离奇的事
you've been through a difficult and unusual experience,
我明白你很难信任我
so I understand it's not easy to trust.
你...
You have...
根本不知道我们经历了什么
no idea what we've been through.
琼不仅仅只是个移魂人或是你的实验品
And June's not just a shifter or part of your experiment.
没错
No.
这必须得由她来决定
And it has to be her decision.
如果她想离开 我留不住她
I mean, if she wants to leave, I can't keep her here.
-真的吗 -当然了 我为什么要强求
- Really? - Of course. Why would I?
这房♥间主要是为了保证她们的安全 而不是我
This room's as much for their safety as it is for mine.
在这里 我能控制移魂过程
In here, I can control the shift.
你之前就没控制好
Well, you didn't control it earlier.
那是琼的
Yeah, that's June's.
你愿意的话可以交给她
Well, you can take it to her if you like.
放我出去
Let me out!
救命
Hey! Help!
救命 本
Help! Ben!
救命
Help!
你要去远足吗
Are you going hiking?
是的 探访朋友
Yes, visiting family.
放我出去 救命
Let me out! Help!
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表