剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表
有什么变得不一样了
Something had to be different.
我直接从一个人变成下一个人
I changed straight from one into the next.
我没有回到自己的身体里
I didn't come back to my own body.
所以他们是被困住了
So they're trapped somehow?
我停用了镇定剂
I stopped taking the sedatives.
我需要感受
I needed to feel.
感受什么 伊莲娜
To feel what, Elena?
爱
Love.
打包行李
Pack a bag.
现在
Now.
他们会来抓你的 你必须得走
They'll come for you. You'll have to leave.
琼 你能听见我说话吗
June, can you hear me?
如果你能听见 告诉我你的名字
If you can hear me, tell me your name.
伊莲娜·阿斯克兰德
Elena Askelaand.
不
No.
-不 不 -你住在哪里
- No, no. - And-- And where do you live?
圣地 三号♥小屋
Cabin three, Sanctum.
伊莲娜 你的记忆正在吞噬她
Elena, your memories are consuming her.
不 不要变成我 你不能变成我
No! Don't be me! You can't be me!
-你觉得怎么样 -嗯
- What do you think? - Hmm?
他们绝对是不一样的
They're definitely different.
在我遇到的所有人中 我选择了你
Out of everyone I've ever met, I choose you.
别成为我
Don't be me!
你不能成为我 我女儿呢
You can't be me! Where's my girl?
我们在失去她
We're losing her.
这里是私人领地 躲远点
This is private property! Stay away!
我女儿在这
My daughter's here!
回头 我会开枪的 我是认真的
Turn back. I'll shoot, I mean it!
西格丽德
Sigrid?
-你们是谁 -琼在哪
- Who are you? - Where's June?
-我们得见她 -我们是她的家人
- We need to see her! - We're her family.
拜托
Please!
在房♥子里面治疗那个男的 把他留在那
Treat the man inside the house. Keep him there.
你是哈里吗
Are you Harry?
是的
Yeah.
伊莲娜·阿斯克兰德 39岁
Elena Askelaand. Thirty-nine years old.
手臂骨折 神父索尔带我回家
A broken arm... Father, Thor, carried me home.
-怎么了 -本 这是哈里
- What's going on? - Ben, this is Harry.
-琼 -他能和她产生联♥系♥
- June? - He can reach her.
请你离开这里
Will you get out of here?
-我能搞定 -本 听我说
- I can handle this. - Ben, listen to me.
琼要消失了 她在离开我们
June's fading. She's slipping away from us.
-我们需要他 -我得进去
- We need him. - I need to be in there.
你可以和她说话
You can talk to her,
但别碰她
but do not touch her.
琼
June?
不
No!
琼...
June...
看着我
Look at me.
我来找你了
I came to find you.
但现在你得回到我身边
But now you have to come back to me.
我知道你在那 琼·迈克丹尼尔
I know you're there, June McDaniel.
听着我的声音
Just listen to my voice.
你在这
You're here.
现在 你选择成为谁
And right now, who do you choose to be?
好吗
Okay?
其他人都不重要
No one else matters.
只有我和你
Just me and you.
你不知道她做了什么
You don't know what she's done.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
但是琼...
But, June...
这不是你的错
it's not your fault.
我是琼·迈克丹尼尔
I'm June McDaniel.
琼 琼
June! June.
你那晚移魂成的人...
The people you took that night...
他们从未醒来
they never woke up.
他们被关到自己体内 所有人
They're locked in. All of them.
-困住了 紧张性症状 -不 不
- Trapped. Catatonic. - No, no.
-不能 -我爸...
- That can't be. - My dad...
路易斯 你也把他困住了
Lewis. You trapped him, too.
他像其他人一样也成为了空壳
He's a shell like the rest of them.
但现在你知道你们为什么不能在一起了
But now you know why you can't be together.
不
No.
爱对我来说和对你的效果不一样
Love doesn't do the same things to me as it does to you.
我从没伤害过那些人
I never hurt those people.
我会拥有爱的
And I will have love.
我不是你
I'm not you.
琼 琼 没事的 有我在
June... June, it's okay. I've got you.
不...
No...
-哈里 琼... -走开 离我们远点
- Harry, June-- - Just back off! Just leave us alone!
没事的
It's all right.
这很特别 亲爱的
This is extraordinary, my love.
这正是我们想知道的
This is exactly what we wondered, what would happen...
移魂人变成另一个移魂人会怎么样
Shifter into another shifter.
琼被她妈的记忆吞噬
June was being consumed by her mother's memories.
有两个伊莲娜...
I mean, there were two Elenas, both...
两个人都像她一样说话和思考
talking like her, thinking like her.
我们刚刚才让琼回来
And we only just got June back.
你知道琼移魂的能力更强
You knew about this extra level to June's shift?
是的 她在从伦敦回来的路上告诉我的
Yeah, she told me on the journey from London.
她是第一个
She's... the first.
我以为你会和我分享这个消息 和你的搭档
I would have thought you'd share that with me, your partner.
我现在正在和你分享
Well, I'm sharing it with you now.
她是第一个吗 本
Is she the first, Ben?
你知道她是的
You know she is.
甘跟我说了哈沃森的事
Kam told me about Halvorson.
她之前在这里
She was here from before.
她说他虐待她
She said he abused her.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not true.
甘很 很危险
Kam was-- was dangerous.
她伤害了我们
She hurt us.
我和本说过了
And I talked to Ben about it,
他说她从没来过
and he said that she'd never been here.
-我相信她 -甘...
- Well, I believed her. - Kam was...
她不太好
She wasn't well.
你看到她能做什么了
You've seen what she's capable of.
琼...
June...
我们得离开这里
we have to leave.
但 但我爸的腿 他...
But-- but my dad's leg... He's...
他需要恢复...
...gonna need to recover and...
哈里 我才刚找到我妈
Harry, I've only just found my mum.
是
Yeah?
现在你知道她做了什么
And now you know what she did.
但所以她...
But that's why she...
所以她离开了 来了这里
Why she left, why she came here.
楼下的那个女人 西格丽德 她痊愈了 哈里
That woman downstairs, Sigrid, she's cured, Harry.
-我需要帮助 -是的
- I need help. - Yes.
是的 帮助
Yes. Help.
你信任的人的帮助
From someone you trust,
不是一个派恶棍绑♥架♥你的人
not a man who sent a thug to kidnap you.
不 斯泰纳尔...
No, Steinar-
斯泰纳尔病了
Steinar is sick.
哈沃森把他留在伦敦了...
Halvorson left him in London, and--
-哈沃森 你根本不需要他 -你也不知道
- Halvorson? You don't need him. - You don't know that!
我们私奔时
We knew nothing...
什么都不知道
when we ran away.
什么都不知道
Nothing.
但是我们都一起熬过来了
But we got through all of it together.
琼
June.
剧集 | 无辜恋人(2018) | 导航列表