剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
She made sure the child got a good job
他的所有需求都得到了满足
and that all his needs were attended to.
谢谢 我在路上了
Thank you. I'm on my way.
可是这孩子就是忍♥不住惹麻烦
This child just could not stay out of trouble.
-嘿 给我过来 -搞什么
-Hey, get over here. -What the hell?
抓住他 快
Get him. Go!
-你们是谁 -不许动
-Who are you? -Don't move.
拜托 你们想怎么样
Oh, come on. What do you guys want?
上车
In the car.
快走
Move it.
有一天 母亲必须要面对现实了
One day, the mother had to face reality.
现在这是干什么
What the hell is this now?
我以为这些监控信♥号♥♥是安全的
I thought these monitor feeds were secure.
那个人身上有颗炸♥弹♥
That man has a bomb on him.
布莱克伯里部长
Secretary Bradbury.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
我抓了你儿子
I have your son.
终局
我们到了
Here we are.
堵车了 妈妈
Traffic, Mama.
我们的客人都提前出发的
Which every guest managed to avoid.
我要跟新娘说几句
I need a moment with dochka.
不能全怪他
It's not all his fault.
今天是你的大好日子
Well, it's a big day, your day.
你想什么时候出现都行
You show up when you please.
既然你来到我们家
Since you came to us,
我感觉你就像我女儿
I felt you were my own.
只会比我女儿更好
Only better because you're not.
我欠你一条命 你救了我
I owe you my life. You saved me.
你什么都不欠我的 你是我们家族的宝藏
You don't owe me a thing. You're a treasure
我们的未来
and the future of the family.
-跟谢尔盖一起 -对
-With Sergey. -Yes.
我们那些危险的业务总是让男人出面
Men have always been the face of our dangerous business,
但是真正掌权的是女人
but the women are the power.
总有一天你会成新的女王
And you will be the new queen one day.
所以
So...
皇冠宝石
the crown jewel.
它一直在动荡年代庇护着我
It's always protected me in violent times.
我们很相像
We are very alike.
经历了那么多生死和悲剧
So much death and tragedy in our lives,
不过你要重新开始
but you are the fresh start.
等待唱诗班的到来
Wait for the choir.
她是叫你赶紧逃跑吗
So did she tell you to make a run for it?
还没决定好
Still deciding.
最后的机会了
Oh, last chance.
我已经穿上了婚纱
Well, I'm already in the dress.
我会爱你到永远
I will love you forever.
你以为你是谁呢
Who the hell do you think you are?
只是一个被非法拘禁的女人
Just a women held illegally.
有人会说这是绑♥架♥
Some would say kidnapped.
所以你就抓了我儿子 我儿子啊
So you take my son? My son?
他是干了什么
What did he ever do?
这么做有什么意义 你想怎么样
What is the point of this? What do you want?
让你慢慢承受煎熬
You on a spit turning slowly.
不过现在嘛
But for the moment,
我要换身新衣服
I'll settle for some new clothes.
这身衣服都穿了两天了
I've been in this two days now.
如果他发生什么意外
If anything happens to him,
我就亲自绞死你
I'll hang you myself.
换新衣服
New clothes?
扔进监狱穿橙色囚服吧
Put her in prison orange.
你这是捅了马蜂窝了
You're kicking a beehive.
她不是马蜂窝
She's not the beehive.
我才是
I am.
瓦尔 我已经让五个特工队
Val, I've got five special ops teams
在詹森被抓的地方调查监控
looking for surveillance where Jensen got grabbed.
如果是我孩子
If it were my kid,
我会让整个局都出动
I'd have the whole bureau on it.
你又不是琼·布拉德伯里
You're not Joan Bradbury.
她说如果费多洛娃劫持七家银行和国土安♥全♥局♥局长的孩子被劫持的事
She said that if it got out that Fedorova took seven banks
要是传了出去 那就天下大乱了
and the homeland secretary's son, it would cause panic.
她可不能示弱
She doesn't want to look weak.
你学到了
You're learning.
一辆汽车在进入中城隧♥道♥时被拍到了车牌
I got a hit on a car tag going into the Midtown tunnel.
这辆车应该去皇后区
But the tag should hit in Queens,
但却没有
but it doesn't.
车不会在隧♥道♥里凭空消失的
Cars don't disappear inside a tunnel.
我正在看隧♥道♥出口的监控
I'm looking at video on the tunnel exit.
这辆车没出来
It doesn't come out.
那个隧♥道♥没有其它出口
There's no exits inside that tunnel.
-无路可走 -特纳
There's no way out. -Turner?
-堵车了 -你查到劫持银行的
-Stuck in traffic. -So I'm assuming you got
那个女人叫什么了对吗
the name of that woman bandit in the bank?
我在国内和国际刑♥警♥的数据库中
I ran her domestically and through
做了面部识别 目前还没查到
Interpol face recognition. So far, nothing.
这样就行了吗
And that was good enough?
你就可以坐那跟你的伙伴聊天了是吗
So now you're just sitting there, jawboning with your pal?
我需要查明她的身份
I need her identity.
如果我们能录到她的声音
If we can get a clean recording of her voice,
我可以根据口音查下
we can run it for an accent.
这样至少我们有个调查的基础
That will at least give us a place to start.
长官 我们能看到银行内部了
Sir? We have eyes inside the bank.
针孔摄像机已经就位
Pinhole camera's in place.
安东尼
Anthony?
瓦尔 你说
Yes, Val.
隧♥道♥出来有别的车没有
What does come out of the tunnel?
比如卡车 大型卡车
Any trucks, like big trucks?
我看见一辆
Yeah, I've seen one.
让特警队进行追捕
Have special ops hunt it down.
我们到底在找什么
Okay, what are we looking for?
等他们找到我再解释给你听
I'll explain when they find it.
他们黑入了服务器
They're hacking into the server.
断电 提升网络安全等级
Well, cut the power, scramble the Internet.
他们可以黑入网络 但是什么信息都拿不走
They can hack in, but they'll never get anything out.
抓点紧啊 迈克
Clock is ticking, Michael.
马上就好
Almost there.
视频文件保存需要时间
Video files take time.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
完成 已经下载到U盘上了
Done. It's all on the thumb drive.
很好 准备下一步
Great. Time for the next step.
打扰一下
Yeah, excuse me?
能给我一分钟吗
I need a minute please?
我被其他人♥质♥推选为发言人了
I was elected spokesperson by my fellow hostages.
我看见你们窃窃私语了 但我可没看见推选
I saw the whispering, but I didn't see any election.
是你逼他们选你的吧
More like you bullying them.
首先 为什么要断电
So first off, why is the power out?
还有 什么时候能给点吃的 我们真的很饿
And when will there be food? We're actually pretty hungry--
你太激动了 劳顿先生
You're getting worked up, Mr. Lawton.
放松点
Relax.
我不会回答任何问题
I will answer no questions
除了会通知你有吃的了
except to say that food is coming...
这就来
Right now.
多吃点
Enjoy.
安东尼 想知道绑♥架♥分子
Want to know how the kidnappers
如何让车消失的吗
made their car vanish, Anthony?
我只看到一辆卡车
All I see is a truck.
出逃车辆就在里面
With the getaway car inside.
好吧
Okay.
车不会凭空消失的
Cars don't just disappear.
没有找到詹森
This doesn't get us Jensen,
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表