剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
听着 我要你告诉我
Look, I need you to tell me
你在地下室看到了什么
exactly what you saw in the basement.
他好像是凭空冒出来的
It's like he came out of nowhere.
但我...
But I...
路易打伤了他 我不知道有多严重
Louie wounded him. I don't know how badly.
然后克劳就消失了
But then Crowe just disappeared.
我知道他叫幽灵
I know he's called The Ghost,
但他不会真的能穿墙吧
but he can't literally walk through walls, right?
不 但问题是他就让你这么觉得
No, but the question is how he made you think that.
他受伤了 如你所见
He's injured. That's good.
不管他现在在哪里包扎
And wherever he's patching himself up now,
都无所谓
doesn't matter.
他到不了这里
He can't get here.
这是托腾堡最安全的地方
This is the safest place in Fort Totten.
只有一个入口
There's only one entrance.
好
All right.
气体被困
You have air trapped
在肺内衬和胸腔壁里
in the lung lining and the chest wall.
我得把气放出来
I'm gonna need to let it out.
我们不能坐以待毙 我们需要武器
We can't just sit and wait. We need weapons.
我们什么都没有
We don't have anything.
都被电子锁锁住了
Everything's behind electronic locks.
一定有什么能用的
There must be something.
这会让你不适
This won't be pleasant.
没事的 你没事了 没事了
It's okay. You're okay. You're okay.
地下室有个旧储物柜
There's an old storage locker in the basement.
已经几十年没用过了
Hasn't been used for decades.
我们已经知道克劳能进入地下室
We already know Crowe has access to the basement.
瓦尔 带个人一起去
Val, take someone with you.
我得留下来监视
I need to stay and monitor.
好 来吧 我们走
Well, come on, let's go.
我不会让他单独和你在一起
I'm not leaving him alone with you.
看来我是你唯一的选择了
Looks like I'm your only option.
你以为我会把我的人生安全托付给你吗
You think I trust you with my safety?
我信任你
I'm trusting you with mine.
我们有共同的敌人
We have a common enemy.
让幽灵杀了我们中的任何一个
It's not in my interest to let The Ghost
都不会让我受益
kill either one of us.
你走错一步
You make one false move...
友谊的手链
Oh, friendship bracelet.
留宿活动的传统 不是吗
Another sleepover tradition, no?
这是瓦莱丽·特纳探员
You've reached Agent Valerie Turner...
- 弗拉沃斯 - 托腾堡有消息了吗
- Flowers? - Any word from Totten?
还没有 有报道说该地区停电了
None. There's been reports of a power outage in the area.
海湾露台区两英里外的交通灯都坏了
Traffic lights are out for two miles in Bay Terrace,
所以如果你要去那里 你可能得步行前进了
so if you're headed there, you might have to end up going on foot.
- 保持警惕 - 谢谢 哈利玛
- Keep your guard up. - Thanks, Halima.
还有一件事 那个代码 小土豆
One more thing... That code "the little potato"?
我们已经用了84种不同的数字密♥码♥组合
We've run it through 84 different numerical ciphers.
试过用英语 乌克兰语 俄语
Tried it in English, Ukrainian, Russian,
还有六种其他的斯拉夫语来解码
half a dozen other Slavic languages.
还是解不出来
Dead end.
如果瓦尔接了电♥话♥ 我会转告她的
I'll pass it on to Val if she ever answers.
人都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
你有更重要的地方要去吗
You've got somewhere more important to be?
不 不 没有
No. No, I do not.
参谋长来电♥话♥时 我会放下一切
When the chief of staff calls, I drop everything.
那好 干杯
Well, then, cheers.
费多洛娃的两个得力助手
Two of Fedorova's top lieutenants
今天都下台了
both off the chessboard today.
第一资本证券银行也回到了我们的手中
First Capital Security Bank back in our hands too.
敬出色的工作
To a job well done.
谢谢你 斯旺斯特罗姆女士
Well, thank you, Ms. Swanstrom.
你知道 我们很相似 你和我
You know, we're similar. You and I.
你这么想我真是受宠若惊
Flattered you think that.
我们也许不是各自行动的代言人
We may not be the face of our respective operations,
但我们掌握着各自的权力
but we hold the power.
我打赌你上学的时候 没想过你会死在这里
Bet in your academy days, you didn't think you'd end up here.
我可能有过这样的想法
I may have entertained the idea.
你知道一个叫别洛克的组织吗
What do you know about a group called the Beloks?
略有耳闻
Not much.
他们是乌克兰的一个秘密组织
They're a shadowy group in Ukraine,
家族企业
a family operation.
这个名字不断出现
The name keeps coming up.
我也让我的人去调查一下吧
I'm having my people look into it too.
白宫对你过去几天的领导能力
The White House has been very impressed by your leadership
印象深刻
over the last few days.
- 你是说 - 对 那个男人
- Do you mean... - Mm, The Big Man.
我们希望你能成为这次行动的
We're hoping to make you our point person
负责人
on this operation.
做出一些改变
Make a change.
那雷亚尔局长呢
What about Director Réal?
你是脚踏实地的人 及时汇报情报
You're boots on the ground. Fresher intel.
这才是我们需要的
That's more of what we're looking for.
特警队在哪儿
Where's SWAT?
通风管道 一定是个入口
A vent. It has to be an entry point.
雷亚尔不是开玩笑的 这东西确实过时了
Réal wasn't kidding when he said this thing was dated.
他们在冷战期间清出了托腾堡
They cleared out Totten during the Cold War.
从那以后 这些都没人动过了
None of this has been touched since then.
匕♥首♥和剑鞘
A dagger and scabbard?
怎么 以防他是个火枪手吗
What, in case he's a musketeer?
那个不能开火 否则会在你手里炸膛
That one won't fire, or it will misfire in your hand.
这些东西放在这里太久了
It's been here for too long.
我向你保证 这些东西有一半是没用的
I promise you, half of these things are useless.
其实我是个训练有素的联邦探员
You know, I'm actually a trained FBI agent.
我了解武器
I know about weaponry.
我是个非法军♥火♥商 我也一样
I'm an illicit arms dealer. So do I.
你的朋友 娜塔莉娅 她坚持了多久
Your friend, Natalia... How long she manage to stick it out?
两分钟还是三分钟
Two minutes? Three?
你希望我不告诉你武器有问题吗
Would you rather I not tell you about the faulty weaponry?
地雷
Landmine.
那个我们可以用
Now, that we can use.
冷战期间托腾堡的
Blueprints from when Totten was operating
蓝图
during the Cold War.
和今天没什么不同
Not that much different from today.
你以为我没看过吗
You think I haven't seen those?
如果你想看的话 罗娜手♥机♥里有照片
Rona has a picture of it on her phone if you want.
不累吗
Doesn't it get tiring? Hmm?
笔记 计划
The notes, plans...
时刻掌控一切
Being in control all the time.
如果你放松警惕会怎么样
What happens if you let your guard down?
中情局会派刺客来杀你
The CIA sends an assassin to kill you.
我们得走了
We need to get moving.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这个蓝图 也是托腾堡
This blueprint... This is Fort Totten too,
这是南北战争第一次建成的时候
when it was first built during the Civil War.
我们现在是冷战的版本
The Cold War version we're in now,
是翻新的
it's a retrofit.
旧的托腾堡
The old Fort Totten
有一条联♥通♥四处的通道
had a layout of passageways throughout it
在翻新期间
that were sealed off
封闭在了墙后
behind the walls during the retrofit.
他就是这样到处移♥动♥的
That's how he's getting around.
如果他知道这条通道 那他相当于可以穿墙了
If he has this, he can literally walk through walls.
看 有一条通道可以直接通向
Look. There's a passageway that leads directly
会议室上方
above the Assembly Room.
就在你的牢房♥上面
Right above your cell.
你以为那是托腾堡最安全的地方
Which you thought was the safest place in Fort Totten.
其实房♥间里的每个人都是活靶子
Everyone in that room... Sitting ducks.
他就在我们上面
He's right above us.
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表