剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
《终局》前情提要
Previously on "The Endgame"...
费多洛娃女士
Miss Fedorova,
带你来这里是讨论
you were brought here to discuss
针对你的105项联邦指控
105 federal criminal charges against you.
我只是个生意人
I'm just a businesswoman.
你是雇佣军 手下有一支雇佣军队
You're a mercenary. You run an army for hire.
我们在冈比亚有过交集
We crossed paths in Gambia.
她想杀了我
She tried to kill me.
瓦莱丽·特纳
Valerie Turner.
你还真向联调局举报了你丈夫
You actually turned your husband in to the FBI?
你调查了我丈夫
You looked into my husband?
-你也调查了我的 -她丈夫谢尔盖
- You looked into mine. - Her husband, Sergey.
怎么了
What's up?
可能见到一个过去认识的人
Might have seen a guy I used to know.
你跟我在乌克兰认识的一个人很像
You look just like guy I knew in Ukraine.
他死了
He's dead.
想想我们的目标
Think about the goal.
永远在一起
Together forever.
保持信息高度畅通是个明智的选择
It'd be a good idea to keep the information highway open,
有助于我们团队的团结
solidify we're working as a team.
这更像是政♥治♥举动
This seems like a political move,
看看你已经失手两次了
seeing as how you've dropped the ball twice now.
我不是你们的敌人
I am not your enemy.
来银行看看我说的什么意思吧
Come to the bank and find out what I mean.
现在你们爱上我了吗 纽约市民
Do you love me now, New York?
我开始发现你的规律了
I'm starting to see your patterns.
-你总会失手的 -至少现在还没有
You're going to slip. - Not yet, though.
她还可能在地堡里收到情报
She could be getting messages inside the bunker.
这些银行劫持案
These bank heists
费多洛娃针对的这些人
and the people targeted by Fedorova...
肯定是有关联的
there's always a connection.
简 到地道里来
Jane, come to the tunnel.
马上到了
Almost there.
托腾堡
不知道欧文想
Not sure what Owen was trying
通过这个U盘给你传递什么信息
to communicate to you with this thumb drive,
因为我只发现了枪声
because all I've found is this sound bite.
清理了环境 消除了环境噪音
Cleaned up the environmentals, dropped all the ambient noise.
埋得很深 但是
It's buried, but...
只有这个办法
It's the only way.
如果继续下去 他们就死定了
If we let this go on, they'll all be dead.
-好像是你的声音 瓦尔 -是我
- Sounds like you, Val. - It is.
-这是在哪儿 -冈比亚的一次任务
- Where's it from? - A mission in Gambia...
营救被劫为人♥质♥的非政♥府♥组织工作人员
to recover NGO workers who'd been taken hostage,
费多洛娃录的音 藏在我房♥间里的
recorded by Fedorova, hidden in my home.
-有什么目的 -这就是我们要查清楚的
- To what end? - That's why we're here.
上面还有其它什么吗
Anything else on it?
我会继续查 但是目前为止就这个
I'll keep refining, but so far, zero.
为什么在欧文手里 到底是
Why did Owen have it? How the hell...
可能是用窃听器或者抛物线麦克风
Maybe with a bug or a parabolic mic.
但是她就在附近
But she was pretty close.
肯定比我想象的要近得多
Definitely closer than I thought.
把你的发现发给我
Send me what you got? - Mm-hmm.
谢了 哈利玛 午饭我请
Thanks, Halima. Lunch is on me.
你什么时候吃过午饭了
When have you ever taken lunch?
只有这个办法
It's the only way.
如果继续下去 他们就死定了
If we let this go on, they'll all be dead.
回忆满满啊
Ah, memories.
为什么是冈比亚 为什么现在提起这事
Why Gambia? Why bring it up now?
我不记得跟你提过啊
I don't recall bringing it up at all.
别玩猜谜游戏了
Cut the riddles.
这绝不是巧合 对你来说没有什么巧合的事
There are no coincidences, and nothing with you is random.
欧文不可能故意留下让我发现它的
Owen didn't just leave this for me to find.
你真是没耐心
Your patience is thin.
你发现越来越难弄清楚
It's becoming difficult for you discovering
你丈夫跟这事有多大关系了
how deeply your husband is involved.
-真同情你 -试试配合点
I'm sympathetic. - Try being cooperative.
毕竟 可能那也不是坏事
Consider that it might not be a bad thing.
我丈夫欺骗我多年不是坏事吗
What, my husband lying to me for years?
这肯定不会是他的加分项的
Not gonna put that on the plus side.
婚姻很具挑战性
Marriage is challenging,
尤其是跟你从小长大的人结婚
especially when you're with someone you grew up with.
这点我们一样
We share this.
应该说曾经一样吧
Shared it, I suppose.
我能建议你重新看待欧文这个人吗
May I suggest you reframe your outlook on Owen.
也许他的介入是有原因的
Maybe his involvement is for a good reason.
太迟了
It's late.
告诉我这个是用来告诉我什么的
Tell me what this is supposed to communicate?
也许最好是以故事来讲
Maybe it's best told in a story...
一个关于子弹的睡前故事
a bedtime story about a bullet.
你在冈比亚向我发射的子弹吗
The bullet you fired at me in Gambia?
我们第一次合作
Our first collaboration.
我觉得我们对合作的定义
I don't think we define that term
可能不一样
in the same way.
我们曾经合作过
We were working together.
现在我们就在合作 仔细听
We're working together now. Just listen.
好好回想那一天
Think back to that day.
冈比亚
那是学校
That's the schoolroom.
教师们就被关在那里
That's where the teachers are being held.
把他们用上
Put them to work.
他们不必在市场上呆那么长时间
They do not need to spend so much time in the market.
没错 他们缺乏纪律
Exactly. They're undisciplined.
一定要把所有人都安排到位
Make sure you've located all the men.
他们在每个口都待两分钟
They spend two minutes at each post,
也就是说我们有90秒救他们出来
which means we have 90 seconds to get them out.
行动
Let's move.
路易 你看见了吗
Louie, do you see that?
一个美军三人队要突袭学校
A U.S. team of three is raiding the schoolhouse.
帮我们省了麻烦
Saves us the trouble.
他们救走老师 我们解决掉其他人
They'll get the teachers. We'll finish the job.
美国终于干了件聪明的事
The U.S. finally does something smart...
让女人来负责
puts a woman in charge.
我有坏消息 她马上就要没命了
I've got some bad news. She's going to be a dead woman.
那个警卫离开了他的岗哨 他要进去了
The guard bailed his post. He's going back inside.
她要中埋伏
She's walking into an ambush.
真可惜
What a shame.
我们可以用得上这种女人
We could use a woman like this.
如今
听见什么声音了
What are we hearing?
几分钟前锤子停止砸墙了
The hammering just stopped a few minutes ago,
然后墙里面有动静
then activity in the walls.
很明显 他们想逃跑
They're trying to escape, that's clear.
我们在查看出口
And we're looking for routes out.
大楼的规划图上没看到哪里有出口
They're nothing indicated in the building plans,
但是房♥东说 这个图纸很古老 可能不准确
but the owner said they're ancient and inaccurate.
我该指挥人♥质♥救援队去
Should I direct HRT to...
地下室或者一楼
The basement or the first floor.
也许他们想从上面逃走
Maybe they're trying to go up.
特种部队那边有情况吗
Any indication from Special Ops?
他们只听见步伐挪动的声音
All they're hearing is shuffling.
不像是上楼或者下楼的声音
No sense if they're climbing up or down.
头儿
Boss?
我们必须在行动前制定好策略
We need to strategize our approach before committing.
这个女人就希望我们鲁莽行事
This lady relies on us rushing the tactics.
当然了 头儿
Of course, boss.
把警戒线外扩两个街区
Expand the perimeter two blocks.
给人♥质♥解救组空出一条路去攻击大门
Clear the way for HRT to take the door.
别中计了
No traps.
我们今天得聪明点
We're getting smart today.
来得正好
Right on time.
A小队到位
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表