剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
We're all going down to the vault.
你们得按我说的去做
You will do exactly as I say.
我必须向总统汇报情况
I need to update the president.
他们攻破了楼梯间大门还是
So they breached the stairwell gate or...
他们正在进行 可能很快就会成功
They're in the process and likely to soon.
但是这不代表他们已经进了金库 女士
But that doesn't mean they're in the gold vault yet, ma'am.
你打给白宫幕僚长
So you called the White House chief of staff
就为了说世界一切正常吗
to say all is right with the world?
去解决
Get to it.
那个楼梯间的确通往地下楼层
That stairwell does lead to the subterranean levels
还有黄金
and the gold.
但是要经过加强的安保层面
But past extensive security layers.
罗赫里奥 叫你的副局长
Rogelio, your assistant director
不要再粉饰太平了
needs to stop sugarcoating.
如果那个金库六千吨♥黄金
We are neck-deep in fresh sewage.
被劫 被调换 被触摸 甚至有人拍个自♥拍♥
If the 6,000 tons of gold in that vault is removed,
那我们就会深陷水深火热之中了
tampered with, touched, posed with for a selfie,
世界各国会认为美国
the world will say the United States
保护不了他们的资产 美元就会下跌
cannot protect its assets, and the dollar will plummet.
导致全球经济衰退
We're talking global depression.
我们一定会竭尽全力
Look, we will do everything in our power
阻止那种事情的发生
to keep that from happening.
总统下午3点会开新闻发布会
The president's in the press room at 3:00 p.m.
届时他可以将你这话说给那些居心叵测的人听吗
Is that what he should tell those vipers?
女士 照片里还有两个人
Ma'am, there are two other recognizable people
我们认识
in that photo.
其中一人就是他的下一个目标
One of them will be her next target.
我们正在调查
We're working on that now.
我认识卡罗琳·沃什法官
I know Judge Caroline Walsh.
不知道她怎么会成为目标
Don't know why she'd be a target.
我也疑惑
Same.
不过 我已经派了保镖去了她家
Still, I'm putting a detail on her home.
另一个是艾哈迈德·阿ト杜勒
The other is Ahmed Abdel.
2011年 他是卡特勒员工的一名助理
In 2011, he was an assistant in the Cutler staff.
我们在调查他离开白宫之后
We're digging into companies he's founded
成立的公♥司♥
after leaving the White House?
奥普电子 赛博游戏 泰坦咨♥询♥
Opal Electronics, Sable Gaming, TITN Consultants.
泰坦
TITN?
四年前 他们对美联储的安保系统
Four years ago, they did a complete security revamp
做了全面改造
at the Federal Reserve.
如果有人能阻止白雪公主
So if anyone can stop Snow White
窃取黄金 那就非他莫属了
from stealing the gold, it's him.
也就是说他是费多洛娃的头号♥目标
Which would put Abdel number one on Fedorova's hit list.
-带他进来 -我马上去
Bring him in. - I'm on my way.
她叫什么名字来着
What's her name again?
瓦尔·特纳
Val Turner.
弗拉沃斯 你是她搭档
And, Flowers, you're her partner?
是的 女士
That's right, ma'am.
继续你们的工作
Keep doing what you're doing.
我马上向总统汇报
I'll brief the president now.
好
Yeah.
继续你们的工作
Just keep doing what you're doing.
你已经通过了第一扇门
You got through the first gate,
但是要拿到黄金你需要的东西
but you're gonna need a lot more than that
还多着呢
to get to the gold.
比如这个
Something like this?
不
No!
接好电线了 准备安放了
Wired up, ready to go.
你们要干什么
What are you planning to do with that?
先生 我家里还有两个小女儿
Sir, I'm a mother with two little girls at home.
我求你 不要伤害我
I am begging you, please don't hurt me.
别给我伤害你的理由
Don't give me a reason to.
我们已经追踪到通过战情室
We've tracked the coded messages
控制台发送给费多洛娃的加密信息
being sent to Fedorova via the War Room console.
大部分是从劫持银行
Most originated from cell phones
里的手♥机♥发送的
inside the hijacked banks.
白雪公主的成员一直在向她汇报进展
Snow White members keeping Fedorova up to speed.
但是还有一个局外人
But there's an outlier.
其中有三分之一的信息
A third of those messages
是从城北那边一个手♥机♥发送的
were sent from a cell phone north of the city.
皮克斯基尔惩教所
Peekskill Correctional Facility.
我能想到唯一一个能从那个监狱
Mm, the only person I can think of inside of that prison
发送信息的人 只有欧文·特纳
sending messages is Owen Turner.
对
Yeah.
阿卜杜勒先生
Mr. Abdel?
什么事
Yes?
我是联邦调查局的探员 瓦尔·特纳
Special Agent Val Turner, FBI.
抱歉我不请自来
Sorry to drop in unannounced,
可是你不接电♥话♥
but you don't pick up your phone.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
我没空
I don't, no.
我只是礼貌性问问
Yeah, that was just me being polite.
我来这里是奉了联邦调查局局长
I'm here on the authority of the director of the FBI
和白宫的指令
and the White House.
开门
Open the door.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
白雪公主的特工想攻破
Look, Snow White operatives are trying to breach
美国联邦储备银行的金库
the Federal Reserve's gold vault.
我有情报相信你可以帮忙阻止他们
I have it on good authority that you can help us stop them.
我不知道你在说什么
I do not know what you're talking about.
阿卜杜勒先生
Mr. Abdel,
除非你想被起诉 被羞辱
unless you want to end up indicted, humiliated,
或者面临费多洛娃对你的其它安排
or whatever else Fedorova has planned for you,
那就帮我 我也会帮你的
help me, and I'll help you.
它通过手♥机♥控制
It runs off the phone.
现在什么不是靠手♥机♥
What doesn't these days?
我在新闻上听到了她的名字 仅此而已
I heard her name on the news, that's it.
不明白我怎么会是目标
I don't understand why I'd be a target.
这张照片上的其他人♥大♥多数都成了目标
Well, most of the other people in this photo were.
所以有理由相信你是下一个
So it stands to reason you're next.
天哪 这照片哪里来的
Oh, God. Where did that come from?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
好吧
Okay, uh,
我只不过是操作无人机的摄像头
I was just operating the drone camera.
我是个技术助理
I was technical assistance.
他们是临时叫我去的
They pulled me in at the last minute,
之前我根本不知道要干什么
but I didn't know what it was about,
等结束之后我才知道
not until it was over.
我没对她做过什么事
I didn't do anything to her.
我不确定她是不是也这样认为
I'm not sure she sees it that way.
好吧 她知道琼·布拉德利告诉我
Okay, does she know that Joan Bradbury
如果我敢告诉别人
said that if I told anyone,
她就会取消我的公民身份
she would revoke my citizenship,
把我父母遣送会叙利亚
deport my parents back to Syria?
我是无辜的
I'm innocent here.
你一直在等我 对不对
You've been waiting for me, haven't you?
或者说是等她 我知道这是怎么回事了
Or her. I've seen what's been going on.
这就像 是悬在我头上的一把利剑
It's been like a... like a vise tightening around my throat.
你想结束这一切吗
You want it to stop?
那就帮忙阻止白雪公主抢劫美联储的金库
Help us keep Snow White out of the Reserve's gold vault.
你是认为有办法进去
You are assuming there's a way in.
如果是你建的 你就有办法进去
If you built it, you can crack it.
好吧 是有个后门
Okay. There is a trapdoor.
如果安保系统被人破坏了
So if the system was ever compromised,
我可以登录并手动重置
I could log in and manually reset it.
唯一的问题是 我需要连接上美联储的服务器
The only thing is, I need to be on the Reserve's server.
太好了 我们在路上再谈
Great. Let's talk on the way.
这什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我想你应该不会带其他探员来吧
I don't suppose you brought any other agents with you.
不 没有
No, they're definitely not with me.
你有什么能躲的地方
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表