剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
托腾堡
美国联邦储备银行
美国联邦储备银行
董事会名单
终 局
皮克斯吉尔惩教所
无线电干♥扰♥器♥
屋内控制器
手♥机♥干♥扰♥器♥
美国联邦储备银行
流动指挥车
伊莲娜
皮克斯基尔 监狱
美联储金库优先级警报
无线电干♥扰♥器♥
托腾堡
纽约市1971大道
《终局》前情提要
Previously on "The Endgame"...
银行被六名持枪人员劫持了
Bank just got hit by six gunmen.
她行事着眼于大局
She thinks on a big scale.
纽约最大的银行是
And the biggest bank in New York is...
美国联邦储备银行
Federal Reserve.
她要怎么盗取六千吨♥黄金
How's she gonna steal 6,000 tons of gold?
怎么回事
What's happening?
他们抓的女人叫阿米拉·奥杰赫
The woman they took is Ameera Ojjeh.
她有开启金库的生纹数据
She has the biometrics to open the vault.
我劫持了七家银行 不是为了钱
I took over seven banks but not for money.
我们要活下来才有报仇的机会
We have to be alive to get our revenge.
那么你最后一次想到艾萨克·比格比是什么时候
So when's the last time you thought of Isaac Bigby?
艾萨克·比格比到底是谁
Who the hell is Isaac Bigby?
杀死我母亲的人
The man who killed my mother.
你还真向联邦调查局举报了你丈夫
You actually turned your husband in to the FBI.
你 谢尔盖 事情远不止此
You, Sergey... there's more to this.
离开吧 别回来了
Just walk away, and don't come back.
别洛克家族是什么人
Who are the Beloks?
一言难尽
Complicated question.
乌克兰的犯罪组织家族
The Ukrainian organized crime family.
她讲的每个故事都会无意间透露
Every story from her has yielded sideways information
下一个目标的一些信息
about her next target.
瓦尔比我们其他人都看得更长远
Val has access and insight the rest of us don't.
我会听她的 你也应该听
I listen to her. You should too.
听起来像是降职
That sounds like a demotion.
这是现实 多克
It's reality, Doak.
她是怎么接收情报的
How is she receiving the information?
短♥信♥ 一串二进制代码
Texts, all ones and zeros.
你的目标都在这张照片里
All of your targets are in this photo.
其他人呢 他们是下一个目标吗
The others, are they next?
瓦尔·特纳会查明真♥相♥的
Val Turner will discover it.
你真会持家
You're so domestic.
我喜欢
I love it.
别习惯了 现在是非常时期
Don't get used to it. It's a special occasion.
我们把这事儿搞定吧
Let's finish this.
拜托 我已经全都告诉你们了
Please, I've told you everything.
你告诉了我们一些 帕沙
You told us a bit, Pasha,
尽管有些让人信服
although it took some convincing.
但是你还没有告诉我们全部内容
But you have not told us everything, not yet.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
我们谈论的是那些权势人物
We are talking about powerful people.
可是现在 你应该害怕的是我们
But right now, we are the ones you should be afraid of.
我承认 是我在教堂安置了炸♥弹♥
I admit, I planted the bomb in the church.
我老婆病了
My wife was sick.
我请不起医生
I couldn't afford a doctor.
他们给了我很多钱
They offered me so much money.
你老婆好点了吗 她没事吧
Your wife is better now? She's good?
已经太迟了 我是白忙活一场
It was too late. It was all for nothing.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
告诉我们 雇你的人名字
The person who hired you, give us a name.
我告诉了你们 你们就会杀了我
If I do, you'll just kill me.
不 我不会杀你的
No, I will not kill you.
我保证
I promise.
没事的
It's all right.
悄悄告诉我
Whisper it to me.
你夺走了我们那么多 帕沙
You took so much from us, Pasha.
谋杀了我丈夫整个家族
Murdered my husband's entire family,
毁掉了我们的生活
destroyed our lives.
我们为此悲痛了这么久
We have lived with this grief for so long.
我看出了你的悔恨 但是正义得到伸张了吗
I see you have remorse, but is that justice?
然而 我向你保证过
And yet I made a promise.
所以我不会杀你
So I will not kill you.
他会
He will.
那天算是伸张了一点点正义
A small justice was done that day
但还是远远不够
but nowhere near enough.
帕沙·安东诺夫承认 他受雇于卡特勒政♥府♥
So Pasha Antonov admitted that he was hired by a member
一名人员去炸毁你们的婚礼
of the Cutler administration to bomb your wedding?
那人在照片里吗
Someone in this photo?
能不能直说 省得我自己
Care to share and save me the trouble
去调查
of finding out myself?
为什么美国官员
Why would a U.S. official
要派人暗♥杀♥沃迪亚诺夫家族
put a hit on the Vodianov family?
等你见到那个人 也许你可以亲自问他
When you meet that person, perhaps you can ask them.
我查阅了这些人为卡特勒工作的时间
I ran the dates of when these people worked for Cutler
跟白宫的登记日志核对了一下
and checked the White House sign-in logs.
他们在看教堂爆♥炸♥的无人机拍摄视频
They're watching drone footage of the church explosion,
对不对
aren't they?
他们在观看108人的大屠♥杀♥
They're watching the massacre
包括男人 女人 还有小孩
of 108 men, women, and children.
一场噩梦
A nightmare.
这么说太轻描淡写了
To say the least.
你不是已经表明了立场吗
Haven't you already made your point?
这个城市已经被停滞一周了
The city's been at a standstill for a week,
无辜的人被劫为人♥质♥
and innocent people are still being held hostage.
这张照片里已有四人
Four of the officials in this photo
正面临指控
are currently facing charges.
我看到里面还有人
I see others in this photo
没有面临任何指控
who currently face nothing at all.
好 我跟你做个交易
Okay, so I'll make you a deal.
你释放劫持的银行
In exchange for the banks you hold,
我们会调查其他人
we'll investigate the others.
你们已经在调查了 只不过现在我占主导
You're already doing this, except I have leverage.
但是我喜欢合作的想法
But I like the idea of teamwork.
我可不会说我们在合作
I wouldn't say we're a team.
你永远不会知道
Now, now, you never know
什么人突然就变成你真正的搭档了
when someone might turn out to be a true partner.
不追究这些人的责任 我不会罢手的
I won't stop until there is full accountability.
这周你母亲生日要到了 是吗
It's your mother's birthday this week, no?
如果不是那个人选择了暴♥力♥之路
She would still be here with you
你母亲现在还可以在这里陪着你
if one man hadn't chosen the path of violence.
你难道不希望让艾萨克·比格比
Don't you wish you could hold the Isaac Bigby accountable
为他的所作所为付出代价吗
for everything he took from you?
比格比已经死了
Bigby is dead.
我已经接受了这个事实
I've accepted the fact
我母亲只能死不瞑目了
that there won't be any justice for my mother.
但万一有可能呢
But what if there could be?
如果你可以跟他说话
What if you could talk to him?
你会像谢尔盖和我对帕沙·安东诺夫
Would you show him more mercy
一样杀了他 还是会放了他
than Sergey and I showed Pasha Antonov?
我从不假设
I don't deal in hypotheticals.
我只讲♥事♥实♥ 此时此刻
I deal in reality, the here and now.
你也沉湎于过去 不用骗我
Hmm. You dwell in the past too, don't lie.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
你会知道的
You'll see.
我们必须及时去三号♥门进行红膜扫描
We need to get to door three in time for the iris scan.
塞巴斯蒂安 加塞尔 上这孩子
Sebastian, Garcelle, grab the boy.
廉姆
Liam...
带上手提箱 接好电线
bring the briefcase and wire it up.
我们走
Let's go.
你要带我们去哪儿
Where are you taking us?
好 我来了
Okay, I'm coming.
我们要去金库
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表