剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
一切都和我们描述的一样
All is exactly as we described.
每释放一名人♥质♥
For every hostage released,
你男朋友就向前走一步
your boyfriend takes a step forward.
明白
Understood.
走
Go.
向前迈一步
One step forward.
一步
One step.
走
Go.
一步
One step.
一步
One step.
看到什么了吗
Anything?
没有
Nothing yet.
-向前一步 -走
- One step forward. - Go.
一步
One step.
你一到门口 人♥质♥就会离开
When you get to the door, the hostages will walk away.
一步
One step.
-看到她了 -报复来了
- Got her. - Here's payback.
开火
Fire.
趴下
Get down!
开火
Open fire!
封住那扇门
Seal that door!
他们刚向人♥质♥开火了吗
Yo, they just opened fire on hostages?
你受伤了吗 你中枪了吗
Are you hurt? Are you shot?
不 不 我没事
No, no, I'm good. I'm good.
带他们走 带他们走 快走
Get them clear! Get them clear! Go!
快走快走快走
Move! Move! Move!
你想我了吗
You missed me, huh?
等会儿再说 走
Later. Let's go.
破门 就现在
Take the door... now!
快
Come on!
隧♥道♥
Tunnel.
听说他们挖这个挖了一周了 我就知道
Been hearing them dig this all week. I knew it.
-银行是空的 -顺着隧♥道♥走
- Bank's empty. - Follow the tunnel.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
三个跟我
Three with me.
巴克斯特 看点 皮尔森
Baxter, point. Pearson...
卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Sneaky bastard.
我对这25名员工有一种不祥的预感
I got a sinking feeling about these 25 employees.
是跟她的案子有关吗
Like they're involved in her cases?
比如 被收买♥♥了
Like, being paid off?
我在假设法官是无辜的
I'm trying to presume the judge's innocence here,
但阿方索的案子是法庭审判 这意味着
but Alfonso's case was a bench trial, meaning
沃尔什法官在没有陪审团的情况下做了最终决定
Judge Walsh made the final decision, no jury.
她看着照片里
And she's in the photo
费多洛娃的婚礼被炸
watching Fedorova's wedding being bombed.
如果他们都是目击证人
If they were all witnesses in crimes
而她是法官
where she was the judge...
等等 这和犯罪无关
Wait, this isn't about the crime.
是关于目击者
It's about the witnesses.
阿方索不是在引诱我们去犯罪现场
Alfonso wasn't luring us to the crime scene.
他是引诱我们去目击现场
He was luring us to where it was witnessed.
我记得案卷上写的是附近的一间公♥寓♥
I remember from the case file it was an apartment nearby.
我会找到它的
I'll find it.
我听说你在医务室
So I heard you were in the infirmary.
有人在我的果汁里下了药
Someone spiked my juice.
医生说是四氢唑啉
The doc said tetrahydrozoline.
眼药水 真的有病
Eye drops. It's crazy.
但感谢上帝 我是在萨摩贡长大的 对吧
But thank God I grew up on samogon, right?
-铁打的肠胃 -嗯
Gut of steel. - Yeah.
计划还在进行吗
Is the plan still moving forward?
是的 还有两周
Yeah, two weeks from today.
太好了 到时候我就彻底痊愈了
Thank God. I'll be tip-top by then.
当然
Absolutely.
他没表现得像有什么不对劲
He didn't act like anything was wrong.
但这
But this...
谁是打手
Who's the muscle?
人称参孙 因为纵火而被判无期徒刑
Goes by Samson. Doing life for arson.
看来法雷特找了个
Looks like Ferret found himself a friend
无所畏惧的朋友
with nothing to lose. Huh?
他也许表现正常 但这是个麻烦
He may be acting normally, but this is a problem.
就是这儿了
This is it.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
我来
I got you.
不要动 不要动 不要动
Don't move. Don't move. Don't move.
特纳探员 你来了
Agent Turner, you made it.
你的搭档可以呼叫所有他们想要的支援
Your partner can call for all the backup they want.
他们不会及时赶到的
They won't get here in time.
听着 杰米 我们是来帮忙的
Okay, look, Jamie. We're here to help, okay?
再走一步 我们就从窗户跳出去
One more step, we go out the window.
这很简单 对吧
This is real easy, okay?
探员 从侧窗往外看
Agent, take a look out that side window.
路对面有个屋顶
There's a rooftop across the way.
你能看到吗
Can you see it?
没有
No.
我们位置太低了 看不到屋顶 好吗
We're too low to see the rooftop, okay?
那么柯蒂斯·辛普森是如何从这间公♥寓♥里
So how from this apartment did Curtis Simpson
看到屋顶上发生谋杀的呢
see a murder on that rooftop?
杰米 我也不知道 我不知道
Jamie, look, I don't know. I don't know, okay?
柯蒂斯·辛普森什么也看不到
Curtis Simpson couldn't see nothing.
但是沃尔什法官还是
But still, Judge Walsh sent me to prison
判了我终生监禁
for the rest of my life.
杰米 这不是你证明自己
Jamie, look, this is not the way
无辜的好办法
to prove your innocence, okay?
我知道
Oh, I know.
但是终身监禁再加几年又如何
But what's a couple more years to a life sentence?
我只想要讨个公道
I want real justice for me,
为我自己 为她采纳证词的那25名证人
for the 25 other witnesses she took at their word,
还有因为她而无辜坐牢的人们
for all the cases where she locked up innocent people.
不是这样的
That's not true.
杰米 杰米 杰米
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie! Look, Jamie.
我知道被无辜判刑的感觉
I know how it feels to be wronged, okay?
知道你有多难
How it sticks with you.
我知道
I know.
伊莲娜告诉我你的事了
Elena told me all about you.
你的历史 你妈
Your history, your ma.
所以你才来这
That's why you're here,
帮我拿到她的证词
helping me to get this confession.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你毁了我的一生
You ruined my life is what you did.
孩子也离开了我
My children were taken from me.
我的祖母得了心脏病死了
My grandmother died from heartbreak.
就算我能洗脱罪名 这一切也都回不了头了
Even if I'm cleared, that ain't coming back.
所以我只想讨个公道
So I want justice,
-或者直接从窗户跳下去 -不不不
or we can go out this window. - No, no, no, no.
你再举枪她就死定了
You raise that weapon, she dies.
-你再试试 -放下枪 放下
Do it again. - Stop. Just stop.
好 好 你 你 你是无辜的
Okay. Okay. You... y-you were innocent.
我知道 但我还是判你有罪了
And I knew it, and I convicted you anyway.
我就想听你说这个
That's it. That's all I wanted.
好
Okay.
不
- No!
沃尔什法官
Judge Walsh!
我没事
I'm okay.
-杰米·阿方索呢 -跑了
- Jamie Alfonso? - He's gone.
他跳进了某一扇窗里
He went in a window.
去吧 安东尼
Go, Anthony.
逃犯呢
The fugitive?
我把公♥寓♥大楼周围的监控都调出来了
I'm pulling surveillance in every direction
但目前看没有他的踪影
around the apartment building, but so far, he's nowhere.
她的供词呢
And her confession?
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表