剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
或者让电子锁失效
Or disabled the locks entirely.
好吧 继续盯着费多洛娃 我去检查牢房♥
All right, go sit on Fedorova. I'll check the cells.
路易 这是怎么回事 计划不是这样的
Louie, what is this? It's not the plan.
当然不是
No.
但这样可能对我们有利
But it might work to our benefit anyway.
我想可能有办法离开这里
I think there may be a way to get out of here.
门锁着
The door lock.
当荧光灯亮起时 我觉得门会解锁
When the fluorescent lights up, I think the door unlocks.
我们只需要把握好时机
We just have to time it right.
嘿 离门栏远点
Hey, back away from the bars.
发生了什么 雷亚尔局长
What's going on, Director Réal?
是有人忘记付电费了吗
Someone forget to pay the electrical bill?
停电了
Power outage.
不需要你操心
It's nothing for you to worry about.
安分点
Get comfortable.
没问题
Oh, definitely.
我们很快就能离开这里了
We're getting out of here soon.
弗拉沃斯探员 还在加班吗
Agent Flowers. Burning the midnight oil?
有样东西给你
Got something for you.
作战室的控制台 那个闪烁的灯光
The console in the War Room, the blinking light
费多洛娃用来收取消息的
Fedorova has been getting messages from?
我们几个小时前收到了一条
We got one a couple hours ago.
“小土豆覆盖了地面的每一个部分”
"The little potato covers ground on every part."
小土豆?
The little potato?
我现在就去解码
I'll get it in the decoder right now.
瓦尔可能知道些什么
Val may have some ideas.
我是瓦莱丽·特纳探员
You've reached Agent Valerie Turner.
- 有事请留言 - 好奇怪
- Please leave a message. - Weird.
瓦尔从不会关掉手♥机♥ 或没电的
Val doesn't turn her phone off or let it die, like, ever.
我会尝试联♥系♥托腾堡
I'll try Totten.
托腾堡掉线了
Fort Totten's dark.
可能是通信错误 但是...
Could be a communications error, but...
- 赶紧联♥系♥多克 - 他说他有约会
- Let's get Doak on the line. - He said he had an appointment
- 不要以任何理由打扰他 - 晚上十一点吗
- and not disturb him on any account. - At 11:00 p.m.?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
继续解码 我要出去一趟
Keep at that code. I'm going to take a ride.
幽灵 告诉我他的故事吧
The Ghost. Tell me what you know about him.
他的真名是卢卡斯·克劳
His real name is Lucas Crowe.
他在中♥央♥情报局特别活动部工作
He works for the CIA Special Activities Division.
黑色行动
Black Ops.
他是一个善良和温柔的人
He's a kind, gentle man
亲手策划了我婚礼的爆♥炸♥事件
that orchestrated the bombing of my wedding.
他是你最后的目标
He's your last target.
我们今天有对他部署计划 但不是这个
We had plans for him today. This wasn't it.
我猜是因为他通过他伙伴
My guess is he caught on to
发生的事情知晓了我们的行动
what was happening with his partners,
他没有等白雪公主去找他
and instead of waiting for Snow White to come to him,
而是决定反过来去找白雪公主
he decided to come to Snow White.
而你是他的主要目标
And you're his primary target?
我们拭目以待
We'll see.
在那之前 告诉我
Until then, tell me.
我们第一次见面时 你对我是什么印象
What did you think about me when we first met?
这不是留宿活动
This is not a sleepover.
有点像了
It kind of is.
如果你愿意 可以借用我的睡衣
You're welcome to borrow my pajamas if you want.
朋友之间不就是这样吗
Isn't that what friends do?
我可觉得你朋友不多
Something tells me you haven't had very many friends.
我之前有过一个朋友
I used to have a friend once.
- 她的名字是娜塔莉娅 - 曾经吗
- Her name was Natalia. - Used to?
听起来真不错
Sounds promising.
我从她身上学到了很多东西
I learned a lot from her.
我们第一次见面时 我还非常脆弱
I was very vulnerable when we first met.
我被囚禁了好几个星期
I had been held captive for weeks.
一次睡一个小时
An hour sleep at a time.
是什么 某种恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
What, some kind of terrorist?
嗯 差不多吧
Mm, something like that.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
她不停地在哭
She won't stop crying.
我家有两个小孩
I have two little ones at home.
我可以试试吗
May I?
她只是缺乏安全感
She was just feeling a little insecure.
我也有同感
That makes two of us.
我丈夫出差了
My husband's away on business.
时间比预期的要长
It's taking longer than expected.
我以为我能处理好
I thought I could handle it.
一个人带孩子太难了
It's hard to do this alone.
相信我 我清楚
Believe me. I know.
看来她喜欢你胜过我
Looks like she likes you more than me.
胡说
Nonsense.
来吧 让我们送你回家 好吗
Come on. Let's get you home, mm?
这些花♥园♥真的无聊透了
These gardens are boring anyway.
不是吗 小家伙
Aren't they, little one?
谢谢你
Thank you.
等着
Wait for it.
现在
Now!
开了
Ta-da.
我的开不了
Couldn't get mine.
我去侦查一下 很快就回来
I'll do some recon. Back in a minute.
- 小心点 - 嘘 小声点 亲爱的
- Be careful. - Shh, quiet, love.
怎么了
What? What is it?
路易 别
Louie, don't.
你别
You!
路易
Louie!
路易
Louie!
快点 快点
Oh, come on, come on.
路易 我来了
Louie, I'm coming.
路易 他在哪儿
Louie! Where is he?
他消失了
He's just gone.
大家听好了
Everybody, listen up.
典狱长要宣布一件事
The warden's got an announcement.
我相信你们也听到了 着火了
As I'm sure you can hear, we got a fire going.
这里是离火情最远的地方
This is the furthest place from it,
所以我们要在这里等
so this is where we're going to wait it out.
消防部门很快
Fire department will be here soon enough
就会来处理
to deal with all this.
- 请大家保持冷静 - 我不信
- Everyone, stay calm. - I don't trust this.
你觉得典狱长在谋划什么吗
You think the warden's up to something?
不 我在想昨天 刚好浩雷克
No, I'm thinking yesterday, Horek made a friend
和一个纵火犯交了朋友
with an arsonist.
今天就发生了一场火灾
And today there's a fire.
谁在那里
Who's there?
赶紧出来
Show yourself right now.
- 你们是怎么逃出来的 - 我们需要你帮忙
- How the hell did you get out? - We need your help.
他被刺伤了
He's been stabbed.
不 怎么了
No. What happened?
幽灵来了 路易和他打起来了
He's here... The Ghost. Louie fought him.
守卫都不见了 他一定是把他们除掉了
Guards are all gone. He must've taken them out.
他腹部被刺伤了
He's got an abdominal wound.
听起来情况越来越糟了
And sounds like it's getting worse.
张力性气胸
Tension pneumothorax.
他的肺衰竭了 我需要医疗用品
His lung collapsed. I need medical supplies.
待在这儿 别让他乱动
Stay here. Don't let him move.
我不相信他 他肯定很想让路易死掉
I don't trust him. He'd be happy to let Louie die.
不会的 路易死了我们要负责
Not gonna happen. Louie's our responsibility.
- 你们三个都是 - 说得就像是件好事一样
- All three of you are. - Yeah, much good that is.
雷亚尔局长曾是海军陆战队的一名医护兵
Director Réal was a corpsman in the Marines.
如果是我的未婚夫在地上血流不止
If it were my fiancé bleeding out on the floor there,
我唯一希望站在我身边的人就是他
the one person I'd want on my side... is him.
他现在是最好的选择 亲爱的
He's the best we got, love,
除非你知道怎么使肺重新充气
unless you know how to re-inflate a lung.
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表