剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
谋杀吗 我的确不会这么做
To murder a man? I will never be anything but.
你故意安排了送餐的去毕格比的家
You timed that delivery guy to come to Bigby's home.
他每天晚上都点一样的餐
He orders the same thing every night.
我在附近安插了眼线
I put an operative in place,
就等你出现
waited for you to show up.
你安排了这么多就为了让我看他去死吗
All that so I could see his last breath.
真希望我也在啊
Ah, I wish I could have been there.
这种经历很必要
This experience, it was necessary
鉴于未来我会需要你
in terms of how I will need you in the future
你也会需要我
and how you will need me.
现在毕格比死了 你会感觉到自己身上的变化
But now with this Bigby gone, you'll see how it changes you.
你终于可以睡个好觉了
How well you sleep.
你又做什么
What did you do?
我们都深陷黑暗了 特纳探员
I would say we're both in the dark, Agent Turner.
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表