剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
Um, where can you take cover?
躲谁
Fr-fr-fr-from whom?
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
图书室那边有个安全室
There is... there is a safe room off the library.
好 走吧
Good, go.
等等 你的手♥机♥ 能控制整个房♥子是吗
Wait, your phone, it controls the house?
解锁之后给我
Unlock it, give it to me.
好 去吧
Okay, go.
瓦尔 找到阿ト杜勒了吗
Val, do you have Abdel?
三名武装歹徒
Three armed gunmen
戴着白雪公主面具出现
just showed up wearing Snow White masks.
我觉得她是想干掉他
I think she's trying to take him out.
我派后援去 拖住他们
I'll send backup. Hold them off.
联邦调查局 放下枪
FBI! Drop your weapon!
该死
Damn it!
出来吧
Come on out now.
游戏结束了
Game's over.
你应该在安全屋的
You're supposed to be in the safe room.
还有一个枪手
There's another gunman.
安全屋的门卡住了
The safe room door, it's stuck.
怎么会被卡住
How can it be stuck?
因为这是必要的
Because it's needed.
这就是科技总是失败的时候
That's when technology always fails.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone.
那是第三个枪手
That's the third shooter.
取消行动
Call it off.
马上
Right now!
我不明白
I don't understand.
叫你的人退下
Tell your men to stand down.
特纳要是出了什么事 你也一样
Any harm comes to Turner, the same comes to you.
我为什么要伤害特纳探员
Harm Agent Turner? Why would I do this?
你最好祈祷州警能及时找到他们
You better pray the state police get to them in time.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
慢慢出来
Come on out real easy, man.
别逼我进去抓你
Don't make me come in there and get you.
-快出来 -没事了吧
- Get out here. - Are we good?
很好
Great.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是啊 派了三个枪手
Yeah, sending three gunmen,
费多洛娃显然对你很有意见
Fedorova clearly has a big problem with you.
瓦尔
Val.
两名枪手已死亡
Two of the shooters are DOA.
第三个已经被拘留并转移了
The third's in custody and being transported.
一场枪战 瓦尔 你就在交火中心
A shoot-out, Val, with you in the middle?
这什么 费多洛娃的新手段吗
What is this, Fedorova upping her game?
你跟她交流了吗
Did you speak to her?
她否认参与此事
She denied involvement.
她不是在故作神秘 乱人心智吗
She wasn't cryptic or confusing or annoying?
只是单纯地否认
Just denied it.
我会进一步追查
I'll pursue it further.
雷亚尔局长 我们刚刚得到了枪战的消息
Director Réal, we just got word about the shoot-out.
审讯室是
The MCU interview room is...
很好 多克 让安东尼·弗拉沃斯接电♥话♥
Good, Doak. Put Anthony Flowers on.
好
Of course.
局长找你
The director.
弗拉沃斯
This is Flowers.
我需要你帮我处理点事
I need you to handle something for me.
去皮克基尔监狱见欧文·特纳
Drive to Peekskill Prison for a sit-down with Owen Turner.
我会在路上告诉你的具体内容
I'll fill you in on the way.
不要告诉任何人你要去哪里
Don't tell anyone where you're going.
多克也不行 尤其是瓦尔
Not Doak, especially not Val.
-明白了吗 -是的 局长
Understood? - Yes, Director.
发到你手♥机♥上了
Send your cell.
开车的时候再打过来
Call back when you're driving.
我得走了 有命令
I have to step out, orders.
什么事
Regarding?
不能说
Can't say.
欢迎 奥杰赫女士
Welcome, Ms. Ojjeh.
你
You.
欢迎 麦克弗森先生
Welcome, Mr. McPherson.
除非你们中有人是乔装打扮的
Unless one of you is a Federal Reserve
联邦储备委员会成员 否则不能再前进了
board member in disguise, this is the end of the road.
你需要我们三个人才能进入保险库
You need three of us to enter the vault.
我再给你倒一杯 多尔蒂女士
I'll get you a refill, Ms. Doherty.
欢迎 多尔蒂女士
Welcome, Ms. Doherty.
开了一扇 还剩两扇 出发吧
One down, two to go. Let's hit it.
这就是我所懊恼的
You see, this is where I become frustrated.
我被告知如果没有三个董事会成员的指纹
I was told there was no way to breach the vault door
就无法打开保险库的门
without a third board member's biometrics.
他们穿过了第一扇保险库门
They're through the first vault door.
阿卜杜勒 助理局长多克
Abdel, Assistant Director Doak.
听说你今早上过得很糟
Heard you had a hell of a morning.
小队在外面集♥合♥ 等你下载
Team's assembled outside, awaiting your download.
快点结束这一切吧
Let's get this over with.
我们为你撤销了计划
We pulled the plans for you.
这是从阿卜杜勒家出来的第三个枪手
This is the third shooter from Abdel's house.
去指挥中心 如果你愿意的话
In the command center, if that works for you.
我都不确定是不是我在下命令
Not even sure I'm in charge.
-是你 -真的吗
- You are. - Really?
我觉得如果最后搞砸了
I get the sense if this goes pear-shaped,
我会去时代广场卖♥♥煎饼
I'll be selling knish in Times Square.
我俩应该都是
That's probably true for both of us.
你又没有受到总统幕僚长的
You didn't get raked over the coals
严厉批评
by the president's chief of staff.
完全相反
Exactly the opposite.
我升级系统的时候 让他们封住了
When I upgraded the system, I had them seal a fire door
威廉街那边从保险库
from the vault level to the subway tunnel
到地铁隧♥道♥的防火门
on the William Street side.
这地方很脆弱
There is a vulnerable spot.
只是砖墙和干墙
It's just brick and drywall.
没有钢筋 我们可以突破
No rebar. We can break through.
我带个小分队 悄悄潜入
I'll take a small detail, go in quiet.
在他们发现之前进去然后离开
Be in and gone before they even know it.
我把他带进服务器那边
I'll get him into the server.
你审问犯人
You question the prisoner.
多克
Um, Doak?
听着 阿卜杜勒很容易受惊
Listen, Abdel is skittish.
审问是你的专长
Interviews are your specialty,
我们需要最优秀的人进去
and we need the best in that room.
总统正在看着呢
And the president is watching.
是
Yes.
所以如果最后没有纰漏
So if it's flawless,
我能拿到嘉奖 你也可以复职
it's commendations for me and reinstatement for you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我喜欢团队合作
I'm all about teamwork.
请问你叫什么名字
Your name, please?
阿米拉·奥杰赫
Ameera Ojjeh.
确认
Recognized.
姓名
Your name, please?
斯科特·麦克弗森
Scott McPherson.
确认
Recognized.
姓名
Your name, please?
西莫·普利茅斯
Seamus Plymouth.
-你有我的快递吗 -看情况
- You have a delivery for me? - Depends.
你是联邦储备委员会的成员吗
Are you Federal Reserve board member
喜墨·普里茅斯
"See-moose Ply-mouth"?
是西莫·普利茅斯
It's pronounced "Shay-mus Plih-muth."
想要小费吗 下次 要念对我的名字
Want a tip? Next time, get it right.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
确认
Recognized.
开了两扇 还有一扇
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表