剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
我们得马上回去找其他人
We need to get back the others. Now.
进来吧 这里很乱 请见谅
Come in. Please forgive the mess.
别担心 谢尔盖还没回来吗
Don't worry about it. Sergey still not back?
他不得不把旅行再延长几个星期
He had to extend his trip another few weeks.
我给你带来了甘草和茴香
I brought you this mixture of licorice and fennel.
这是我妈妈用来帮助我和
It's an old remedy my mom would use
我妹妹入睡的老配方
on me and my sister to help us sleep.
你真是天赐之物
You're a godsend.
- 去吧 - 你不想吗
- Go ahead. - You don't want to?
我太想要了
I wanted this so badly.
现在我开始觉得 也许我不值得拥有这一切
Now I'm starting to think maybe I wasn't meant for it.
我...
I'm...
我不知道 我完全错了 娜塔莉娅
I don't know. I'm all wrong, Natalia.
你就
Just...
抱抱她就好了
just take her.
那种我们都应该拥有的瞬间的
That instantaneous, unbreakable connection
牢不可破的联♥系♥
we're all supposed to have?
这需要一点时间
Sometimes it requires time.
你不是一个坏妈妈 你也不孤独
You're not a bad mother... and you're not alone.
这是我母亲的
This belonged to my mother.
这是她留给我的为数不多的东西之一
It's one of the few things I still have of hers.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
- 我想把它送给你 - 我不能收
- I want you to have it. - I can't.
如果不是因为你
If it hadn't been for you,
我觉得我能挺不过这几周
I don't think I would have survived the last few weeks.
收下吧
Please take it.
我会永远珍藏的
I'll treasure it forever.
嗯 拜托了
Yes, please.
嘘
Shh.
- 你好 - 列诺奇卡
- Hello. - Lenochka.
来问问你过得怎么样 亲爱的
Just checking on you, my sweet.
你最近情绪一直很低落啊
You've been in low spirits lately.
我最近过得很艰难
I've been having a hard time.
我知道 亲爱的 我很快就到家了
I know, love. I'm home very soon.
娜塔莉娅在这里
Natalia is here.
她能让我感觉好些
She always makes me feel better.
娜塔莉娅 你的新朋友吧
Natalia, your new friend?
她走的时候 给我回电♥话♥
When she leaves, call back.
我想和你谈谈她
I'd like to talk to you about her.
她跟你说的名字不可信
The name she gave you doesn't check out.
感觉你很享受啊
Feels like you're enjoying this.
我们得继续减轻气压
We've got to keep relieving the pressure.
别担心
Don't worry.
我没有遗憾
I've no regrets.
为了女王和国家 记得吗
For Queen and Country, remember?
当然记得
I do, forever.
真正的信徒
True believers.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我们得马上让所有人离开这里
We need to get everyone out of here stat.
托腾堡的旧蓝图上面
Old plans for Fort Totten.
有一条通道幽灵能直接到这里
The Ghost has a direct pathway... here.
我觉得我们现在还不应该走
I don't think we should leave just yet.
如果我们知道他要去哪里
If we know exactly where he's coming to,
也许我们可以利用这个信息
perhaps we can use this information to our advantage.
事实上 我同意她的看法
Actually, I agree with her.
显然你有计划了 是什么计划
Obviously you have a plan. What is it?
好了 别紧张 冷静
All right, easy. Keep it calm.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
消防队到底来不来
Is the fire department even coming?
- 他们在路上了 - 他在煽动他们
- They're on the way. - He's stirring them up.
- 冷静 冷静 - 嘿
- Stay cool. Stay cool. - Hey!
我闻到烟味了
I smell smoke.
- 注意了 欧文 - 还有人闻到烟味了吗
- Eyes open, Owen. - Do any of you smell smoke?
- 我闻到了 - 那典狱长呢
- Hell yeah, I do. - Where's the warden then?
别激动
Calm down.
他就打算让我们在这里等死吗
Is he just going to leave us here to die?
门锁住了 锁住了
It's locked. It's locked!
欧文
Owen.
冷静 冷静
Hey, chill! Chill!
冷静 别激动
Calm down. Chill, chill.
这是个碎片定向地雷
It's a directional fragmentation mine.
冲击波朝上
Upward blast cone.
由这个压力板触发
Triggered by this pressure plate.
幽灵到了这里 一踩上它
Ghost lands, steps off it,
就爆♥炸♥
boom.
等他下来的时候肯定会落在这里
He'll land here after he drops through.
我们要在他到之前准备好
And we'll be ready when he does.
给这个地雷挖个洞
Let's dig a hole for the mine.
路易 过来
Louie, come on.
你必须承认 我们合作很愉快
You must admit. We work well together.
我只是不想让我们被人杀死
I'm just trying to keep us all from getting killed.
我们没有在合作
We're not a team.
你之前说的关于控制的事
What you said before about control...
你说得对
You are correct.
我能够控制很多事情
I have control over many things,
但是我真正想要的其实很简单
but what I really want... is so simple.
带我女儿去公园
To take my daughter to the park...
多晒晒太阳
To spend so much time in the sun
好让她数数脸上的新雀斑
she can count her new freckles.
然后回家
And then go home.
就像你们在电影里说的那样 我想要童话故事
Like you say in your movies, I want the fairy tale.
那是《风月俏佳人》里的台词吗
Is that "Pretty Woman?"
我婆婆有个盗版碟片
My mother-in-law had a bootleg copy.
那个俄语配音太差劲了
Terrible Russian dub.
我不得不学好英语
I had to learn English just so I could
才能看懂那部电影
experience the movie properly.
地雷埋好了
Landmine armed.
慢慢来 小心点
Very slowly, very carefully.
一旦他踩上去 就激活了
Once he steps on it, it's armed.
一旦他脚离开 马上爆♥炸♥
Once he steps off, it blows.
他来了 我们走
He's here. Let's go.
不 不要动
No! Don't move.
瓦尔
Uh, Val?
安东尼 不要动
Anthony, do not move.
你一定是谢尔盖了
You must be Sergey.
你一定是娜塔莉娅了
And you... must be Natalia.
伊莲娜跟索菲亚在午睡
Elena is just napping with Sofiya.
我回家了
I'll head home.
让她睡吧 再待两分钟
I'll let her rest. Two minutes.
茶壶还热的 喝茶吗
The pot is warm. Tea?
你不是还要三天才回来吗
You weren't due back for three days.
提前办完事了 我就等不及回来了
Ah, finished early. I couldn't wait to get back.
她跟我说了你帮了很大的忙
She told me how much help you've been.
真是不胜感激
Can't tell you how grateful I am.
当母亲很难的
Motherhood is hard.
我跟她是一条绳上的蚂蚱
We're peas in a pod, she and I.
如果我不从这里走出去
If I don't walk out of here,
外面就有十个人开始扫射这里
I have ten men outside who will start firing.
我也是
So do I.
你走不远的
You won't get far.
今天没有子弹能在这间房♥子里射出来
No bullets will fly in this apartment today.
索菲亚睡着了 我不想吵醒她
Sofiya is asleep. I will not have her woken.
你为谁效力
Who do you work for?
人们为我效力
People work for me.
你一直在等他回来
You were waiting for him to return
好将我们一网打尽
so you could kill us all together.
所有的鸡蛋都在一个篮子里
All the Vodianov eggs in one basket.
真可惜呀 列诺奇卡
It's a pity, Lenochka.
我很喜欢我们的谈话
I so enjoyed our talks.
我们必须收拾东西 赶紧离开
We need to pack. We need to leave.
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表