剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
Zero loss of life.
你保证不了
You can't guarantee that.
确实不能
No.
动手
Do it.
清空这片区域
Clear the area!
听我口令 你们从门口进去
On my signal, you take the doors.
明白
Yes, sir.
劫匪有任何反抗
Any resistance from the takeover crew,
就打倒他们
you take them.
保险栓打开
Safeties off.
去拿个防毒面具 或者走远一点
Get a gas mask or get two blocks away.
这里已经获得许可了
Fully authorized.
-你有防毒面具吗 安东尼 -我去拿
- Got a gas mask, Anthony? - I'll go get them.
还有7分钟
We've got exactly seven minutes
就要归零了
until that clock runs out.
你要用一个女人的命来赌你的直觉吗
You willing to gamble a woman's life on your hunch?
不
No.
我们没办法把李明的死和埃里克森联♥系♥起来
We're nowhere closer to linking Ming Lee's death to Erickson.
哇哦 承认自己失败了
Wow. Admitting defeat.
这真的是瓦莱丽·特纳吗 还是费多洛娃的新招
Is this really Val Turner or a new Fedorova trick?
偷尸体
Body snatching.
你看到他们在拿现金 移♥动♥设备了
You saw them collecting cash and moving furniture.
还有给人♥质♥蒙眼 都看到了
And blindfolding the hostages, saw it all.
或许是在尝试反抗
Maybe an attempt at a counteroffensive.
但毒气进去就都没用了
All moot when the gas goes in.
或许是反抗 也可能是逃跑计划
A counteroffensive or maybe an escape plan.
里面的监控目的是隐藏
The surveillance inside was aimed to hide
他们放设备的位置
where they were putting that furniture.
等他们醒了 我们一定会记得问的
We'll be sure to question them when they wake up.
在你搞定枪手之后
After you take care of the gunmen,
通知我一切安全
you give me the all-clear
好让急救人员去救保险库里的人♥质♥
so the paramedics can get to the hostage in the vault.
出什么事了
What the hell just happened?
好像是有变压器炸了
Sounded like a transformer blew.
我们看不到银行内部情况了
We lost visuals in the bank.
这个街区断电了
Electricity's out down the block.
毒气要等等吗
Should we hold the Arkon?
他们行动了 没时间了
They're doing this! There's no time!
突袭 上
Take the doors! Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
他们去哪儿了
Where'd they go?
-劫匪不在这里 -他们都走了
There's no Snow White here. They're all gone.
保险库 保险库
The vault! The vault!
安全 保险库开了
All clear, vault is open.
脉搏很微弱 但她还活着
Pulse barely palpable. She's alive!
他们从通风口出去了
They went out through the vent.
他们跑不掉的 我们把管道都封上了
Look, they can't escape. We sealed off the duct.
但你为了放毒气又把管道打开了
Except you unsealed them to get the gas in.
操
God damn it.
-那条管道通向哪里 -每个街区都有出口
Where's that duct let out? - Every block has an outlet.
-肯定有公用门的 -我们走
- There must be a utility door. - Let's go.
我要找到这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
I want those sons of bitches.
-什么鬼 -炸♥弹♥吧
- What the hell was that? - Some kind of bomb.
是现金 从上面飘落
It's cash, money coming down,
正对着路障后面的人群
right into the crowd behind the barricades.
-转移注意力的 -看啊 是钱
- It's a diversion. - Look, money!
-钱哎 -快抢啊
Money! - Grab it!
就在那 入口
Right there! An access door.
嘿 嘿 让开 联邦调查局 让开
Hey, hey, move! FBI. Move, FBI!
联邦调查局 让路
FBI coming through!
李明 这是什么人
Ming Lee. Who is this now?
一个女人 记者 我们今天发现了她
A woman, reporter... we found her today.
我听说了 但这跟我有什么关系
Yeah, I heard all that, but how is it related to me?
因为他们在一个叫天鹅的地方找到她的吗
Because they found her in a place named swan?
你需要理解
You have to understand, okay?
费多洛娃计划的这些银行劫持
These bank heists, and the people targeted
还有被定为目标的人 彼此之间都有某种联♥系♥
by Fedorova... there's always a connection.
我没看出来
None that I can see.
我不认识这个女人 如果我
Now, look, I don't know this woman, and if I...
抱歉 你是在暗示些什么吗
I'm sorry, are you insinuating something?
你是觉得这一天还不够糟心是吗
Have I not been through enough today?
联邦调查局害我被伏击了还不够是吗
Was it not enough that the FBI sent me into an ambush?
你是自愿配合的
You went in willingly.
我可没想在全球观众面前被人羞辱
Not for a ritual humiliation in front of a global audience.
美国民众
You know, the American people
会问问题的
are gonna be asking a lot of questions,
比如联邦调查局到底隐瞒了什么
like what exactly is the FBI hiding from them?
而且我向你保证 我一定会查出来的
And you can bet your ass I'm gonna find out.
失陪了 他们还等着给我录像呢
Excuse me. They want me on camera.
好消息和坏消息
I got good news and bad news.
-你要先听哪个 -好消息 我需要点好消息
What do you want first? - Good. I need good.
法医在李明的指甲里发现了DNA
The ME found DNA under Ming Lee's fingernails.
不是吧
Get out of town.
那就是说我们可以传唤他做DNA比对
That means we can subpoena him for a comparison sample.
坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
DNA被破坏得很严重
It's badly degraded.
没有办法跟任何数据作比对
It's not gonna provide a match to anything.
好吧
Okay.
-有她的信息吗 -阿鲁什·班纳吉
- What do we know about her? - Arushi Banerjee.
暂时找不到与费多洛娃的联♥系♥
No connection to Fedorova we could find.
住址在因伍德
Address in Inwood.
因伍德 那为什么要来这边的银行呢
Inwood. And she came to the bank here?
随机选的吗
And was randomly chosen?
别说了
Don't say it.
不可能这么巧的
There are no coincidences.
阿鲁什 我是特纳探员
Arushi, I'm Agent Turner.
能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
你住因伍德对吧
You live in Inwood, right?
为什么来这家银行呢
What brought you here?
银行经理3天前给我打了个电♥话♥
The bank manager called me three days ago,
说我的贷款申请有点问题
and he said there was a problem with my loan application,
但我从没申请过贷款
but I never applied for a loan.
他说那可能是有人盗用我的身份信息
He said it sounded like stolen identity
我需要赶紧过来解决一下这个问题
and I had to come down to sort it out immediately.
阿鲁什
Arushi...
你不会正巧认识李明吧
do you happen to know someone named Ming Lee?
明
Ming?
认识啊 她是我朋友
Yeah, she was my friend.
我们住在同一栋楼 我是说她过世之前
We lived in the same building, at least until she died...
她自杀了
suicide.
为什么问起她
Why are you asking about her?
我们今天发现了她的尸体
We found her body today.
而且明不是自杀的
And Ming didn't commit suicide.
我就知道
I knew it.
你怎么知道的
How?
她去世前特别激动来着 好像是工作上有什么大进展
She was so excited about something she was working on...
要写篇什么文章
an article.
我本来想跟警♥察♥说的 可他们说案子已经结了
I tried to tell the police, but they said the case was closed.
你最后一次联♥系♥她是什么时候
When was the last time you heard from her?
就在她失踪前 给我发了消息
She texted me right before she disappeared.
是一组号♥码 116♥4♥ 我不知道是什么意思
Numbers, made no sense... 116♥4♥.
你还记得
You remember them?
我一直在想是怎么回事 所以就记住了
I thought about it so often, I memorized it.
但我想不出来是什么意思
I have no idea what it means.
谢谢
Thank you.
116♥4♥ 打开
116♥4♥. Pop it.
如果我出事了
请看里面的文件
干得好 李明
Well done, Ming Lee.
李明笔记本电脑里的这些文件显示
According to these documents on Ming Lee's laptop,
她正在调查
she was investigating Tyler Erickson
泰勒·埃里克森
for his association
与乌克兰集团犯罪的关系
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表