剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
《终局》前情提要
Previously on "The Endgame"...
费多洛娃女士 带你来这里
Ms. Fedorova, you were brought here
是讨论针对你的105项
to discuss 105 federal criminal charges
联邦刑事指控
against you.
-我只是个商人 -你是个雇佣兵
- I'm just a businesswoman. - You're a mercenary.
你手下有一支雇佣军队
You run an army for hire.
她已经行动很多年了
She's been operating for years.
我觉得 是她引你找到她的
I'd consider, she led you to her.
你惹了不该惹的人
You've messed with the wrong woman.
银行刚刚被六名持枪歹徒袭击
The bank just got hit by six gunmen.
老大已经在路上了 所以如果我们先走
The boss is on his way, so if we are out of sight,
也许我们可以避免一些紧张局势
maybe we could avoid some tension.
你们两个离开 去办公室处理
You two, leave. Work it from the office.
我真的厌倦了被赶走
I'm getting real tired of being sent away.
-你那是咎由自取 -她着眼于全局
- You dug your own grave. - She thinks on a big scale.
我劫持了七家银行
I took over seven banks
但不是为了钱
but not for money.
她丈夫谢尔盖 什么时候死的
Her husband, Sergey, he died when?
一年半之前
18 months ago.
我们必须活着才能复仇
We have to be alive to get our revenge.
国土安♥全♥部♥部长布拉德伯里
Secretary Bradbury.
司法部长
杜布林
司法部长杜布林
Attorney General Doblin.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
瓦莱丽·特纳
Valerie Turner.
你还真向联邦调查局举报了你丈夫
You actually turned your husband in to the FBI.
你 谢尔盖 还有更多隐情
You, Sergey... there's more to this.
走吧 别回来了
Just walk away and don't come back.
我是不会放弃你的
I'm not gonna quit on you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我是环保新闻网络集团的泰勒·埃里克森
This is Tyler Erickson of ENN.
今天的头条新闻 是第三天
And leading our news today... day three,
在纽约包括美联储在内的七家银行
and seven banks, including the Federal Reserve,
仍处于包围中
remain under siege in New York City.
到目前为止 行凶者还没有提出任何要求
And so far, the perpetrators have made no demands.
托腾堡
他们的目标仍然是个谜
Their goal remains a mystery.
美国民众
Americans...
等不及要得到答案了
are getting impatient for answers.
-我知道我等不及了 -谁不是呢
I know I am. - Join the club.
瓦尔 这张照片
Val, nothing in this photo
第五家银行
移♥动♥指挥中心
看不出来欧文是什么时候开始和费多洛娃合作的
is telling me when Owen started working with Fedorova.
-她的衣服呢 -她的斗篷是华伦天奴的
- The clothes? - Her cape is Valentino...
2015年首次上架 畅销全球
first appearance 2015, sold all over the world.
他的西装不错 价格昂贵 但现在还能买♥♥到
His suit is nice and expensive but available.
好像他们预料到了这种程度的分♥析♥
Like they anticipated this level of analysis
消掉了自己身上的线索
and made themselves untraceable.
她有那么狡猾吗
She's that cunning?
有
Yes.
所以我们不知道是在哪儿拍的
So we don't know where it was taken,
只能说是2015年之后拍的
and it was sometime after 2015.
我想是2016年之后
I'm thinking 2016.
你发给我的这张照片
This photo you sent me
和照片中欧文的头发 面部毛发都非常吻合
is the closest match to Owen's hair, facial hair.
我真的讨厌那撇小胡子
I hated that soul patch.
这个
And this.
那是在阿根廷之后
That was after Argentina.
他在那里中了枪
Where he got shot.
这一切是从那里开始的吗
Is that where all this started?
是一桩卧底枪♥支♥交易出了问题
It was an undercover gun deal gone bad.
阿根廷到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened in Argentina?
罗萨里奥 阿根廷
他来了
There he is.
彼得 欢迎
Peter. Welcome.
-伊莲娜·费多洛娃 -彼得·谢泼德 就叫彼得吧
- Elena Fedorova. - Peter Shepherd. Ah, Pete.
-一路顺利吧 -不错
- Good flight? - Easy.
希望你喜欢吃肉
Hope you like meat.
不然 你就来错国家了
Otherwise, you're in the wrong country.
你需不需要 呃
Oh, would you care to, um...
搜你的身吗 没啥用
Frisk you? Pointless.
坐吧
Sit.
“没啥用” 你很自信啊
"Pointless"? You're confident.
自信 也许吧 但是不防弹
Confident, maybe, but not bulletproof.
男人带着枪时会有不同的表现
Men behave differently when they're carrying a gun.
她看得出来
She can tell.
他们更害怕 但是假装不害怕
More fearful, pretending not to be.
枪使男人变得懦弱
Guns bring out the coward in men.
-但是你是卖♥♥枪的 -利润很高
- But you sell them. - At a very high profit.
价钱很公道
At a very fair price.
我们先吃饭 然后谈正事
Let's dine, then business.
谢谢
Gracias.
托腾堡
阿根廷
Argentina...
2016年10月
October 2016.
总是让人印象深刻
Always impressive.
我的期望很高 你超过了我的期望值
My expectations are high. You exceed them.
你要想找个腐♥败♥探员 可以把一袋现金
You wanted a dirty agent, you could have dropped
丢在宾夕法尼亚大道935号♥外面
a bag of cash outside of 935 Pennsylvania Avenue
然后等上五分钟
and waited five minutes.
但是欧文呢
But Owen?
欧文不腐♥败♥
Owen was clean.
这是相对的
Relative term.
如果你睁开眼睛看着
If your eyes are opened
就会改变你在法律上的立场
and it changes your position to the law,
你这算腐♥败♥ 还是有良知
does that make you dirty or just conscious?
所以他的良知在阿根廷发生了改变
So his consciousness was changed in Argentina,
是在中枪前还是中枪后变的呢
before or after the bullet to his gut?
-之后 -你开的枪吗
- After. - Yours?
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
冒烟的地方必有火
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
但是你执意要给我打上恶人的标签
But you're determined to put me in a black hat.
别那么做
Release that.
不
No.
也许这样会有用 我再给你讲个故事
Maybe this will help... a new story.
这是关于两个朋友的故事
This one about two friends...
两个因境遇 因暴♥力♥
Two friends who were torn apart by circumstances...
而被分开的朋友
Torn apart by violence.
起来
Up.
我吗
Me?
为什么 我们要去
Why? Where are we...
现在怎么回事
What the hell is going on now?
警告 保险库内部不透气
我们现在还不清楚被关进保险库的人♥质♥是谁
We don't have a name yet on the hostage in the vault,
但是我们知道保险库是气密的
but we know it's airtight,
结构工程师说在她窒息之前
and our structural engineers said four hours
我们还有四个小时
is the time it would take before she suffocates,
我们绝不能让她死在里面
which we will not let happen.
有什么迹象表明会发生这事儿吗
Any indication this was coming?
-没有 -给她施压
- Zero. - Press her on it.
在我们第无数次落入
Before we play into Fedorova's hands
费多洛娃的圈套中之前 先生 我有个想法
for the umpteenth time, sir, I do have an idea.
-阿尔肯 -毒气
Arkon. - Gas?
不行 你会害死人的
You can't. You'll kill people.
过去它被不当使用过
It's been improperly deployed in the past,
但是在分流系统上
but there have been advancements
已经有了进步
in the distribution system.
孟买♥♥那事到现在还没一年时间
Mumbai was less than a year ago.
7名人♥质♥死亡
Seven hostages died.
修正后的剂量大大低于致命剂量
The revised dosage is vastly below anything lethal.
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表