剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
Two down, one to go.
入口很近了
The entry point is very close.
这边
This way.
长官 二号♥金库有人闯入
Sir, vault two has been breached.
白雪公主破开了第二道门
Snow White is through the second vault door.
别担心 他们开不了第三道门的
Don't worry, they won't get through the third.
是虹膜识别 骗不了系统的
It's iris recognition. You can't fake that.
好吧 除非他们口袋里有个董事会成员的眼珠
Okay, unless they have a board member's eyeball
否则他们是进不去的
in their pocket, they're not getting through.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就是这个 我做了记号♥ 以防万一
This is it. I marked it, just in case.
保险库的传感器在第三扇门
Vault sensors are picking up
探测到了强烈的热信♥号♥♥
a strong heat signature at the third door.
技术人员认为是个爆♥炸♥装置
Tech thinks it's an explosive device,
而且刚刚被设定好
and it's just been armed.
我们得马上进去
We need to get in now!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他看起来不太好
He doesn't look well.
我已经观察他好几天了
I've been watching him for days.
他从来不出门
He never left the house.
还是个酒鬼
He has a problem with alcohol.
强者是如何倒下的
How the mighty have fallen.
那就今晚动手吧
Let's do this tonight.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel well.
这件事 还是他
About this? Him?
几周以来 到处奔波
For weeks now, it comes and goes.
我以为我得了流感
I thought I had the flu.
我觉得是我出了问题
I think there's something wrong with me.
什么
What?
真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
我还以为我怀不上孩子
I didn't think I could have children.
我们在一起这么多年
All these years we've been together...
是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
这是我在天堂的母亲送给我们的祝福
It's my mother in heaven sending us a blessing.
安东尼
Anthony.
你好吗
How you doing?
欧文
Owen.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
我不是来应酬的
Yeah, it's not a social call.
瓦尔今天卷入了一场枪战
Val was involved in a shoot-out today.
她没事
- Oh. - She's fine.
枪战
Shoot-out?
和谁
With who?
你看 这是我想问你的问题
See, that's a question that I'm inclined to ask you,
但你的阵营里没有多少诚实
but there's not a lot of honesty coming from your camp.
所以我只说我想说的
So I'll just say what I'm here to say.
安东尼 我不知道什么枪战的事
Anthony, I don't know anything about a shoot-out.
也许是真的 也许不是
Maybe that's true, maybe not.
我已经不认识你了 但不管你参与了什么
I don't know you anymore, but whatever you're involved in
都是在用瓦尔冒险
put Val in front of flying lead.
所以我只是想问 这是一开始的目的吗
So I'm just here to ask, was that the original goal?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about it.
我不得不假设
I have to assume
你和这些人在一起是因为
that you got involved with these people
因为不管他们卖♥♥给你什么 听起来都是对的
because whatever they sold you sounded like the right path,
或者这本来就是计划的一部分
or maybe it was part of it all along.
你知道我绝不会让她有危险
Now, you know I would never put her in jeopardy.
但她确实身陷险境
But she is,
因为和你一起合作的人
because the people you're working with
刚刚想除掉你妻子
just tried to take out your wife.
不 不是这样的
No. That's not it.
那个在无人支持你的时候站在你身边的女人
The same woman who stood by you when no one else would.
欧文 如果你知道会发生这种事
Owen, if you knew it was coming,
那你什么都不用说
just clam up.
但如果是这事失控了 现在的情况确实是
But if this is out of hand, which it is,
那现在说出来
get out now.
我会尽我所能帮你
And I'll do anything I can to help.
好 好
Okay, okay.
就问你自己一个问题
Just ask yourself one question, then.
你现在真的是这样的人了吗
Is this really who you are now?
去吧
Go.
确认
Recognized.
重启系统需要多长时间
How long will it take to reset the system?
不超过几分钟
No more than a few minutes.
你能打开这个吗
Can you open this?
我们可以派一队人去干掉他们
We can send in a team to take them out.
必须夺回系统才能打开门
Have to retake the system to open the door.
那时候就到你上场了
Then it's all yours.
瓦尔 告诉楼上的人我们在服务器室
Val, tell everyone topside that we're in the server room.
瓦尔
Val.
伊万·阿斯拉诺夫 持学生签证入境
Ivan Aslanov, here on a student visa.
你学的是什么
So what are you studying?
无可奉告
I have nothing to say.
好了 好了 好了 别这么急
Oh, now, now, now. Not so fast, come on.
在美国接受教育的时候
One thing you should learn
你应该学会一件事
while getting your American education
那就是这是一个做交易的国度
is that this is the land of let's make a deal.
不感兴趣
Not interested.
你现在处境很艰难
Well, you're in a tough spot.
你只有一件事要做
You had one job to do.
一件事
One job.
干掉艾哈迈德·阿卜杜勒
Take out Ahmed Abdel.
你失败了
You failed.
你觉得伊莲娜·费多洛娃
What do you think Elena Fedorova
发现之后会怎么对付你
is gonna do to you when she finds out?
我为什么要在乎伊莲娜·费多洛娃
What do I care about Elena Fedorova?
她能把我怎么样
What can she do to me?
她是你老板
She's your boss.
我不为那婊♥子♥干活
I don't work for that bitch.
你戴着白雪公主面具
You were wearing Snow White masks.
在中♥央♥车站附近的小亭子里买♥♥的
Bought at a kiosk near Grand Central.
他的监视会拍下他们的面具
His surveillance would show the masks.
所以他的监控会拍下面具
So his surveillance shows the masks,
你把这事儿推到白雪公主身上
you put it off on Snow White.
好吧 如果你不是受雇于伊莲娜·费多洛娃
Okay, so if you don't work for Elena Fedorova,
那是受雇于谁
who do you work for?
因为我们一直听到别洛克这个名字
'Cause we keep hearing the name Belok.
我要律师
I'd like my lawyer.
看吧 我确实了解美国
See, I do know about America.
我看电视的
I watch TV.
确认
Recognized.
已在金库外扫描第二个虹膜
Second iris has been scanned outside the gold vault.
联♥系♥多克 确保他知道情况
Get Doak on the radio. Make sure he's aware.
他们可能在无线电射程外
Maybe they're out of range.
不应该啊 派一个特工下去
They shouldn't be. Send an agent down.
我不明白 长官
I can't make sense of it, sir.
我已经讯问过她的两个手下了
I've interviewed two of her people.
他们从未否认过自己就是白雪公主
They never denied being Snow White.
事实上 他们还挺得意的
In fact, they revel in it.
所以我觉得他的说辞可信
So I'm leaning toward believing his story.
那他是谁
So who is he?
美国查不到他的记录 国际刑♥警♥那里也没有信息
No record in the U.S., nothing with Interpol.
但他受过训练 并且表现出她是敌人一样
But he's trained well and acts like she's an enemy.
当我提到别洛克时 他就要找律师
When I mentioned the Beloks, he lawyered up.
如果他是别洛克那伙的
If he's with the Beloks,
为什么要去追击她的另一个敌人呢
why go after another enemy of hers?
我们让阿卜杜勒加入 为了破坏伊莲娜的计划
We brought Abdel in to spoil Elena's plan.
但我喜欢团队合作
But I like the idea of teamwork.
团队合作
Teamwork.
你永远不知道
Now, now, you never know
谁会成为你真正的合作伙伴
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表