剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表
when someone might turn out to be a true partner.
长官 她看上去着急吗
Sir, does she look worried?
一点也不
Not a bit.
我有个不好的感觉
I got a bad feeling.
阿卜杜勒在照片里
Abdel is in the photo.
他一定是她的目标
He must be her target.
除非他也投靠了她
Unless she turned him...
而我们却刚刚让他进了联储银行的金库
And we just walked him right into the Federal Reserve.
别动
Don't move.
阿卜杜勒先生 我叫伊莲娜·费多洛娃
Mr. Abdel, my name is Elena Fedorova.
这是我丈夫 谢尔盖·沃佳诺夫
This is my husband, Sergey Vodianov.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
别怕 我们只是想跟你谈谈
Don't be afraid. We just want to talk.
你喝太多了 阿杜勒先生
You drink so much, Mr. Abdel.
是想借酒浇愁吗
Something you're trying to forget?
你们 你们是来杀我的吗
Are you... are you here to kill me?
你的确该死
You would deserve it.
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道
I...I didn't know.
就在一天前
Only a day ago,
你说抱歉完全没有意义
it wouldn't have mattered that you were sorry.
我是如此憎恨那些伤害过我们的人
I felt so much rage for the people who hurt us.
我杀过人
I've killed people.
本来也想杀了你
I would have killed you.
但我不打算杀你了
But I don't want to do that anymore.
杀了你也改变不了什么
Doesn't change anything.
-确实是啊 -坐下 别乱动
- No, it doesn't. - Sit down, don't move.
我希望为下一代
I need to make the world better
打造一个更美好的世界
for those who come next.
也许你可以帮助我们
Perhaps you'd like to help us.
-时间 阿卜杜勒 -20秒
- Time frame, Abdel? - 20 seconds.
有手♥机♥你就可以无所不能
You can do anything on your phone.
你们拿丙烷要干嘛
What are you doing with propane?
多克 带阿卜杜勒离开那里
Doak, get Abdel out of there.
他是白雪公主的人
He's with Snow White.
我马上下来
I'm on my way.
不许动
Freeze! Don't move!
太晚了 已经完事了
It's... it's too late. It's done.
带他们回到大厅去
Take them back up to the lobby.
这交给我来处理
I'll handle this.
别引爆
Do not set off that device!
我们需要马上打开那扇门
We need to unlock this door right now.
不 我们需要离开
No, we need to leave.
他们在金库里放置了丙烷罐
They're planting propane tanks in the vault.
那个装置会引爆
The device will set them off
整间金库会变成一个大烤箱 超过2000度
and the room will become an oven, over 2,000 degrees.
金子会被汽化
The gold will vaporize.
为什么 这能证明什么
Why? What does that prove?
冈比亚
It's Gambia.
是她爆破的钻石矿
It's the diamond mine she imploded.
不是为了钱
It's not about the money.
是为了复仇
It's about revenge.
让行动队和拆弹小组
Get a demo team and the bomb squad
炸开这扇门
to blow this door.
你没时间那么做了
You don't have time for that.
-我们有强制开关 -赶紧打开
- We have charges. - Take it now!
不许动
Freeze!
你们最好赶紧跑
You all better run.
大厅里都是人♥质♥
We got a lobby full of hostages upstairs
没时间疏散了
and no time to evacuate.
不到一分钟了
Just under a minute.
带嫌犯从隧♥道♥离开
Take the prisoners back out through the tunnel.
长官 我们应该留在这等房♥间安全后再离开
Due respect, sir, we should stay till the room is clear.
这是命令
That's an order!
所有人 走
Let's go, everybody out.
你还记得在谍网的军械课程吗
You remember ordnance class at Quantico?
记得一些吧
Some of it.
我们可以切断引线
We could try cutting the wires,
但如果是个断触电路
but if it has collapsing circuits,
就会引爆装置
then it detonates.
我们可以把它挪到一个安全的地方
We could try to relocate it to a safe place,
但如果这里有水银开关 就会对移♥动♥十分敏感
but if it has a mercury switch that's sensitive to movement...
也会引爆 而且这里也没有安全的地方
It detonates, and there's no safe place to relocate it.
最后一个选择 把雷♥管♥移除
Last option: Remove the detonators.
如果没有触发机制
If there's no trigger mechanism,
主要爆♥炸♥物将会被解除
the primary explosive is neutralized.
我拿其中一根 你拿另一根
I'll take one. You take the other.
慢点 瓦尔
Real easy, Val.
三 二 一 拉
Three, two, one, pull.
找掩护
Take cover.
掩护没有意义
There's no point.
如果起作用我们就没事 否则就只能祈祷了
Either it worked, or it didn't. Cross your fingers.
团队合作
Teamwork.
收尾吧
Let's finish this.
准备听令
Stand by for the go order.
我们要重新拿回美国联邦储备银行
We're retaking the Federal Reserve.
走门
Take the door.
进入
Moving in.
趴到地上
On the ground now!
联邦调查局 举起手来
FBI! Show me your hands!
趴下 马上
Down, down now!
他们去找阿卜杜勒时
When they came for Abdel,
他们朝瓦尔开枪了
they fired on Val.
他们一定戴着白雪公主的面具呢
They must have been wearing Snow White masks.
是给我们的口信
A message for us.
他们可能会杀了她的
They could have killed her.
别洛克不是你老婆的对手
Beloks are no match for your wife.
这不是问题的关键
That's not the point.
你说按计划会把他们引出来
You said the plan could draw them out,
但你从没告诉过我
but you never told me
瓦尔可能会陷入交火之中
that Val could get caught in the crossfire.
你觉得这事容易吗
Did you think it was gonna be easy?
伊莲娜已经尽一切所能保护她了
Elena is doing everything she can to protect her.
你最好确保这一点
You better hope that's enough,
因为如果瓦尔出了什么事
because if anything happens to Val...
我会把你们俩都杀了
I'll kill you both.
记住这一点
Remember that.
谢谢你之前救了我一命
I should probably thank you for saving my life earlier.
别客气了
Don't mention it.
阿卜杜勒 在你被关起来之前 帮我解释一下这件事
Abdel, before you're locked up, help me understand.
来找你的那些枪手
The shooters who came for you,
他们在国内和国外都没有任何记录
no records here or abroad.
就像幽灵一样
They're ghosts.
但我猜
But if I had to guess,
他们应该是别洛克雇的
I'd say they were hired by the Beloks.
猜的很准
That's a good guess.
没有什么个人信息
Not a lot of information available.
他们是犯罪集团吗
They're a crime family?
伊莲娜·费多洛娃和白雪公主的敌人
Enemies of Elena Fedorova, Snow White?
宿敌
Long time.
我只能说这么多了
That's probably all I should say.
她是怎么收买♥♥你的
How'd she turned you?
你看上去像是个聪明
You seem like a... a smart,
有脑筋的人
freethinking person.
跟你丈夫一样吗
Like your husband?
我们说的是你
We're discussing you.
对我和欧文 他们也许用了不同的策略
The tactics were probably different for me and Owen,
但是又有相同之处
different but the same.
一句话总结一下
Put a word to it.
意愿 我之前撒谎了
Willingness. I lied before.
我被人从屋子里拽出去
剧集 | 终局(2022) | 导航列表