剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
You have to come back.
迪隆探长
DI Dhillon.
博伊德警长
DS Boyd.
感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
只是暂时的 - 那也无妨
It's temporary.
如果一定要请个保姆 最好请一个我可以欺负的
Even so, if I have to have a babysitter, it's nice to have someone I can bully.
应该直接让上面给你升职的
Should have just asked them to promote you.
这个嘛 你可以和我妻子抱怨 还有我三岁的孩子
Well, you... you can take that up with my wife.
另外 警长们周日也得上班 所以…
And my 3-year-old. Plus, DI's have to work on Sundays, so...
你还去唱诗班吗
You still singing in the choir?
唱得不怎么样 但你知道 我很有感情
Badly but, you know, with feeling.
我已经在楼上为你腾出了一张桌子
I've cleared a desk for you upstairs, so...
我去办下门卡 然后就直接出发
I'll grab my pass, we'll head straight out.
什么 你不跟大家打个招呼吗
You don't wanna say some hellos?
他们不怪你 拉维
They don't blame you, Ravi.
因为谢泼德的事吗 还是尼克的事
For Shepherd? Or for Nick?
这不是重聚 山姆
It's not a reunion, Sam.
是啊 我只是说…
Yeah. Just saying.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是你不介意 我只想去查案 解决问题
If it's all the same, I just wanna get out there and put this right.
好的 听你的
Yes. It's your call.
那么 你想从哪里着手
So, where do you wanna start?
听着 这些相机是学校的 所以你们要非常小心地使用
Now, these cameras belong to the school, so you need to be very careful with them.
杰森威廉姆斯 你在听吗
Jason Williams. Are you listening?
没有
No!
你们要把这些带回家
You're going to be taking these home with you,
也就是说你们有责任 确保它们不会受损
which means that you are responsible for making sure they stay in one piece.
马丁 这一条对你也适用
Martin, that goes for you too.
不 约翰尼 请不要那么做
Er, no, Johnny, don't do that, please.
我们不是要自♥拍♥或是给彼此拍照
We're not taking pictures of ourselves or each other.
能好好听我讲话吗 艾萨克钱伯斯 你也是
Can we pay attention, please? That goes for you too, Isaac Chambers.
谢谢
Thank you.
通过人类的镜头
我希望你们拍一些自然风光照片
I want you to take pictures of nature.
所以 拍动物 树木 河流 海滩
So... animals, trees, rivers, beaches.
但我们考虑的不仅仅是自然
But we're not just thinking about nature.
听好了… - 我们考虑的是…
We're thinking about the effect that people have on nature.
…我觉得你们的这些照片拍得很棒
I thought you all did brilliant work on these.
是什么样的效果 - 有很多真的非常好的想法
What sort of effect does it... - Lots of really nice ideas here.
是积极的还是消极的 - 西蒙 请注意听
Or negative... - Simon, please pay attention.
我不会讲第二遍的 - 我们有责任还是没有责任
I'm not gonna tell you again. - Are we responsible or irresponsible?
我需要和你们当中一些人谈谈… - 你们可能会想考虑一下垃圾问题
I need to talk to a few of you about your handwriting, - Okay. Pollution...
杰森 把那个放下
Jason, put that down!
艾萨克 我刚才说什么了
Isaac, what was I just saying?
“我刚才说什么了 ”
What was I just saying?
这很好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
没事 这个没坏
It's all right. It's not broken.
请安静
Quiet, please.
我们不想吓到任何人
We don't wanna scare anyone.
这都是预防措施
This is all precautionary,
但我们不能忽视巧合
but we can't ignore coincidences.
谢泼德之前在附近出现过 很有可能他在计划着什么
Shepherd was a stone's throw away. It's possible he's planning something.
是的 有些孩子上学时 会经过那个公园
Some of the kids come to school through that park.
我们需要让家长们意识到危险
We need to make parents aware of the risks
但不要引起恐慌
but without causing a panic.
那是当然 我…
No, sure.
抱歉 老师
Sorry, Miss.
对不起 抱歉 我忘了你叫什么
Sorry. Sorry, I... I've forgotten your name.
我是迪隆探长 名叫拉维
DI Dhillon. Ravi.
顺利吗
All good?
抱歉 我是博伊德警长 - 我是罗杰斯老师
Sorry. DS Boyd. - Er, Miss Rogers.
我叫埃琳娜 是艾萨克的老师
Elena. Isaac's teacher.
好极了
Great. Well...
好吧 如果你看到任何可疑的事 给我们打电♥话♥
if you see anything suspicious, just give us a call.
直接打手♥机♥ 不用打去办公室
Straight to mobile, don't bother with the office.
谢谢
Oh... er, thank you.
“‘这是给你的’ 那只善良的狗说 ‘谢谢你’ 托马斯说
"This is for you," said the kind dog. "Thank you," said Thomas,
“现在我不用再难过了
"now I don't have to be sad anymore.
“只要有这个 我就会想起你
As long as I have this, I will think of you,
“我再也不孤单了”
and I will never be lonely again."
052 皇后门
露西 你来干什么
What are you doing here, Lucy?
给你补给些吃的东西
Stocking up.
这都是什么
What are these?
巧克力面包
Oh, pain au chocolat.
别告诉我你没吃过巧克力面包
Don't tell me you've never had pain au chocolat?
没吃过 - 很好吃
No. - Well, they're nice.
早餐就吃这个
You have them for breakfast.
哪有人早餐吃巧克力的
Who has chocolate for breakfast?
人只活一次
You only live once.
不 你就不是
No, you don't.
这不重要 这些不是给你的
Doesn't matter, they're not for you.
那是给谁的
Who are they for?
露西
Lucy?
我妈在车上
Mum's in the car.
不 不行 你不能这么做
No. No, no, no, no. You can't do this.
她认识这座房♥子 我们在这里有回忆
She knows this house.
这是唯一能让她找回记忆的地方
We made memories here, it's the only place she'll find them.
你这么做欠考虑 - 没错
You are not thinking clearly. - No.
因为如果我现在不做点什么 我将永远失去她
No, I'm not because if I don't do something now, I will lose her forever.
没有永远可言
There is no forever.
她会回来的
She will come back.
你也会 我也会
So will you, so will I,
其他人也会
and so will everyone else.
它一圈圈地转 就像个他妈的风车一样
And round and round it goes like a fucking pinwheel.
我试过救她 试过给她生命
I tried to save her, I tried to give her a life,
但她的身体拒绝了
but her body rejected it.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
这可不一定 - 我知道所有一切
You don't know that. - I know everything.
我的意识有几千年的经历
My mind is thousands of years old.
你只经历过两世 可我经历过几百世
You've got two lives in your head, I've got hundreds.
我被烧死过 被淹死过 因失血过多死过
I've burnt, I've drowned, I've bled to death.
我活过 我笑过
I've lived, I've loved.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我不是在寻求你的帮助
I'm not asking for your help.
我每天都会来 喂她吃饭 给她洗澡
I will come in every day. I'll feed her, I'll bath her.
不 - 不会麻烦到你的
No! - You won't know she's here.
不行 我已经告诉过你了
No, I told you.
你得远离我 你以为自己很安全
You need to stay away from me. You think you're safe?
但其实不然
You're not.
你以为你了解我 可其实并非如此
You think you know me? You don't.
我会杀人
I kill people.
你杀的是那些伤害他人的人
You kill people who hurt others.
我会杀那些妨碍我的人
I kill people who get in my way.
她不会妨碍到你的
She won't get in your way.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
我是迪隆探长 我们去年见过
DI Dhillon. I think we met last year.
我们有吗
Did we?
吉迪恩谢泼德的案件
The Gideon Shepherd case.
没错
Oh, right.
这位是博伊德警长
This is DS Boyd.
可以的话 我们想跟你的上司谈谈
We'd like a word with the boss, if that's alright?
好 当然可以 请到那边等一下 我去看看他是否有空
Yeah, sure, wait there. I'll see if he's free.
不 她已经好几个月没在这里上班了
No, she's not worked here for months.
你们还有联♥系♥吗 - 偶尔有
Are you still in touch? - Off and on.
经历所有那些事后 她交了辞职信
She handed her notice after...
那她现在在哪儿上班
well, everything. - Where's she working now?
她没在任何地方上班
Nowhere.
据我们了解
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表