剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
What is it?
他回来了
He's back.
艾萨克 - 艾萨克
Isaac? - Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克 - 妈妈
Isaac! - Mum!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
梅瑞狄斯 你跟爸爸一起离开这里
Meredith, go with Daddy.
来吧 孩子
Come on, pumpkin.
他没事吧 - 别担心 他不会有事的
Is he okay? - Don't worry.
出什么事了 艾萨克
What happened, Isaac?
出什么事了
What happened?
它咬了我
It bit me.
什么咬了你
What bit you?
那只狗
The dog.
它去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
她把它吓跑了
She scared it away.
谁
Who did?
艾萨克 谁把它吓跑的
Isaac, who scared it away?
妈妈
Mum.
不 就听着 好吗
Look, listen, alright?
我们之前说好的不是那天
That's not the day we agreed.
周末 我们当初说的是周末
End of the week, we said end of the week.
听着 我会把那个还给他 再加上利息
Look, I'll get it back to you with interest.
就他妈的好好听着 好吗
Just unfuck your ears for a second and listen, yeah?
星期六 不是明天 是之后那天 星期六
Saturday! That's not tomorrow, but the next day, Saturday.
我会出手一辆车 能卖♥♥一万五
I'm shifting a motor, 15k,
钱全都归他
it's all his.
你♥他♥妈♥能好好听吗 你这个聋子
Will you fucking listen, you deaf prick?
我收到钱了 他才能收到钱
He gets paid when I get paid.
一万五 那我们的账就两清了
15k and then we're square.
如果他派那几个小子来这儿
And if he thinks about sending those kids round here,
那他们就死定了
they'll be leaving in fucking bin bags!
工作啊
Work!
他妈的工作啊
Oh, fucking work!
他妈的工作
Fucking work!
该死
Shit.
黛比来电
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
你是比安卡的人吗 你以为能他妈偷我的东西吗
You one of Bianca’s mates? Do you think you can fucking steal from me?
不 我不是
No, I'm not! I'm not!
你叫什么名字 - 天啊
What's that? - Oh, God!
求你放了我吧 求你
Please let me go! Please!
你哪儿也别想去
You ain't going nowhere.
你身上有什么 - 不
What you got on? - No.
你拿了什么
妈的
Fuck!
开门
Open the door.
他妈的开门
Open the fucking door!
我他妈要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
你♥他♥妈♥死定了
You are fucking dead!
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表