剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你想干什么…去那里
And I know what you're up to. Going out there.
背锅
Taking the flak.
你只是不想看有血迹的现场
You just wanna get away from the blood.
我喜欢你的手表
I like your watch.
它坏了
It's broken.
如果坏了 为什么不扔掉
If it's broken, why not, erm... throw it out?
它可以驱走鬼魂
It keeps the ghosts away.
那它就没坏
Then it's not broken,
它在发挥该发挥的作用
it's doing exactly what it's meant to do.
你见过狗无缘无故地狂吠吗
Have you ever seen a dog barking at nothing?
是这样的 它们能感知事物
See, they sense things.
大多数人看不到的东西
Things most people can't see.
变化
The changes.
涟漪
The ripples.
那些不该存在的东西
The things that aren't supposed to be here.
我一年前杀了一只狗
I killed a dog. A year ago.
因为它失常了
Because it was broken.
它很危险
It was dangerous.
我认为咬你的那只狗 是没被我杀掉的那只
I think that the dog that bit you... was the dog that lived.
它透过面纱看到了你
It saw you... through the veil.
它嗅到了威胁的气息
Caught the scent of a threat.
来自另一世的威胁
Of another life.
一个它已不复存在的世界
Of a world in which it no longer existed.
留着这块表 艾萨克
Keep the watch, Isaac.
你会需要它的
You're going to need it.
该睡觉了 艾萨克
Time for bed, Isaac.
上楼 刷牙 我一会儿就上去
Go upstairs, brush your teeth, I'll be up in a minute.
有什么喝的吗
Is there anything to drink?
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
炉子旁边的橱柜
Cupboard by the stove.
你不该带他到这儿来的
You shouldn't have brought him here.
他和其他人在一起不安全
He's not safe with anyone else.
他在这里不安全
He's not safe here.
我不知道接下来会发生什么
I don't know what happens next.
我们可能得逃亡
We may need to run.
那就带上他一起
Then we take him with us.
那不是一个孩子该过的生活
It's no life for a child.
你不用对他负责
He's not your responsibility.
我是他存在的理由
I'm the reason he exists.
艾萨克
Isaac.
看看你干的好事 都弄到地毯上了
Look what you're doing. You're getting it all on the carpet.
快点 去睡觉吧
Come on, off to bed.
妈妈
Mum?
晚安 宝贝
Night-night, darling.
晚安
Night-night.
拉维 你还好吗
我有个计划
I have a plan.
说吧 - 很愚蠢
Go on. - Oh, it's stupid.
跟我讲讲你这个愚蠢的计划
Tell me your stupid plan.
每次来这儿 我们都会谈论过去
Whenever we come here, we talk about the past and you...
而且你会想你失去的东西
you think about the things you've lost.
我认为我们应该谈谈未来
I think we should talk about the future.
还有所有你…怎么了
And all the things-- What?
对不起 你一脸严肃 我…
You've got your serious face on!
好吧 那是因为我确实很认真
Well, that's because I'm very serious.
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
我有个非常严肃的问题要问你
I have a very serious question to ask you.
好的
Okay!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
露西钱伯斯…你在摇头
Lucy Chambers... You're shaking your head.
不 我没有
No, I'm not, I'm not.
打开它
Open it.
露西钱伯斯… - 我愿意
Lucy Chambers-- - Yes.
你愿意… - 我愿意
Will you-- - Yes.
你愿意吗 - 对 我愿意
You will? - Yes, I will.
好好地问我吧
Ask me properly!
可你总打断我
You keep interrupting me.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
起来吧 你这个笨蛋
Well, get up, you idiot!
该死
Shit!
那些东西会害死你的
Those things will kill you.
你想到办法了吗
Have you figured it out yet?
不到最后一刻 我不能在那家店露面
I can't show my face in that shop until the last minute.
我的时间不多
It doesn't give me much time.
我可以进去
I could go in.
我会混进去 进行监视
I'd blend in, I could keep an eye out.
又是迪隆打来的
It's Dhillon, again.
接吧
Answer it.
说一切都好
Everything's fine.
说你今天没空见他 太忙了
You can't see him today, you're too busy.
我跟你说过别再打这个号♥码了
I told you to stop calling this number.
对不起 我没控制住
Sorry, couldn't help myself.
你好吗
You good?
是的 还好
Yeah, fine.
你呢
You?
我也好
Yeah.
你现在在家吗
You at home?
不 我和艾萨克一起在医院
No. Er, I'm at the hospital with Isaac.
说出来你可能不信 他被狗咬了
He got bitten by a dog, believe it or not.
“说出来你可能不信”
Believe it or not.
什么
Sorry?
我想让你到警局来一趟
I want you to come into the station.
我们希望你能回答一些问题
We'd like you to answer some questions.
“我们”是谁 什么问题
What... Who's "we"? What questions?
找博伊德警长
Ask for DS Boyd.
你要去哪
Where will you be?
我要出差
I'm taking a trip.
去哪儿
Where?
拉维 如果你想问我问题 直接问就是了
Ravi, if you want to ask me some questions, just ask me.
好吧
Okay.
你是从哪知道 伊芙琳威斯曼这个名字的
Where did you hear the name Evelyn Wiseman?
什么 伊芙琳威斯曼是谁
What? Who's Evelyn Wiseman?
到警局来就好 露西
Just come into the station, Lucy.
我得挂了
I have to go.
我的手♥机♥就快没电了
My phone's about to run out of battery.
不 它没有
No, it isn't.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不过我稍后会打给你 好吗 爱你
I will talk to you later though. Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
拉维
Ravi?
打给他
Call him back.
什么
What?
我们需要确切地知道他们知道什么
We need to know exactly what they know.
如果他们知道伊芙琳这个名字… 他们就能找到她在哪儿
If they have Evelyn's name, they can find out where she is.
他说他要出差
He said he's taking a trip.
吉迪恩… - 你告诉他什么了
Gideon? - What did you tell him?
什么都没告诉他 他一定看到了我笔记本上的那个名字
Nothing. He must've seen the name in my notebook.
你曾说他们绝对找不到她
It's fine. You said they never find her.
他们以前是没有找到过她 但我们改变了这一点
They never found her before but we've changed it.
现在任何事都可能发生
Anything can happen now.
我必须去找她
I have to get to her.
找到她不是首要任务
She's not the priority.
如果他们抓住你 我们的努力就白费了
If they catch you, this is all for nothing!
她知道里格比家玩具店的事
She knows about Rigby's.
她记得 露西
She remembers, Lucy.
好吧 这有什么关系呢
Well, what does it matter?
她又不会告诉警♥察♥
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表