剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
听着 我要回车上去
Look, I'll come back to the car.
露西 别…
Lucy, don't--
天啊 艾萨克 - 妈妈
God. Isaac? - Mum.
怎么了 你还好吗 - 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
What's going on sweetheart are you okay? - I've been trying to call.
我们不得不离开
We had to leave.
“我们” 出什么事了 有人来了吗
Who's we? What happened? Did someone come to the house?
外婆说我们得离开那里 但我说我们得帮你
Grandma said we had to leave, but I said we had to help you,
不然 他们就会找到你并把你带走
otherwise, they'll find you and they'll take you away.
我不知道你在说什么 亲爱的 你现在在哪儿
I don't-- I don't know what you're saying, darling, where are you?
我们在你以前常去玩的那座桥下面
We're under the bridge where you used to play...
玩扔棒游戏的那座桥
Poohsticks.
扔棒游戏
Poohsticks.
为什么 艾萨克 你们为什么离开那座房♥子
Why, Isaac? Why did you leave the house?
她逃脱了
She escaped.
但她会回来的 很快 外婆说我们在这里不安全
She'll be back soon. Grandma says we're not safe here.
我觉得我能听到他们的声音
I think I can hear them.
听我说
Erm, listen to me.
听好 别让任何人找到你们
Listen, you don't let anyone find you.
待在你们现在呆的地方 好吗 - 你会来吗
You stay where you are, okay? - Will you come?
是的 我马上就来 别挂电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm coming right now. Just-- Just stay on the phone.
欢迎使用蒂达尔电♥话♥语♥音♥服务
Welcome to the Tidal phone voicemail service.
请在“哔”声后留言
Leave a message after the tone.
露西 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿 别这样对我
Lucy, where the fuck are you? Don't do this to me.
我们快没时间了 你得回来
We're almost out of time. You need to come back,
你明白吗 你♥他♥妈♥不能这么做
do you understand? You can't fucking do this!
让我看看你的脸
Show me your face.
把脸转过来
Show me your face.
里格比家玩具店 1926年建店
可以说句话吗 - 好的
Can I have a word? - Yeah, all right.
你叫什么名字 - 弗兰克
Erm, what's your name? - Er, it's Frank.
弗兰克 我需要你让所有人离开这里
Frank, I need you to get everyone out of the building.
我们怀疑这里有炸♥弹♥ - 什么
There's been a suspected bomb threat. - What?
要尽快 但要悄悄地 不要引起恐慌
Quick as you can but do it quietly. Don't cause a panic.
好的 - 就说有一氧化碳泄漏
Er, right. - Say there's a carbon monoxide leak,
什么理由都行 让所有人出去就好
whatever you want. Just get everyone well clear of the building
别上楼 我会让楼上的人下来
and don't go upstairs. I'll send them down to you.
不用担心 不会有事的
Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.
好的
Right.
女士 这里现在有个安全隐患
Madam. We've got a security issue.
你得带你儿子出去
You need to take your son outside right now.
什么 - 立刻 拜托
What? - Right now, please.
好的
Okay.
各位 今天这些都是免费的 但得下楼去领
Guys, these are all free today but you've got to go downstairs right now.
谁说的 - 我说的
Says who? - I do.
我是警♥察♥ 去吧 在我改主意之前
I'm a policeman. Go on, go. Before I change my mind.
11月30日 星期六 10点59分
来吧 我们现在离开
Now come along. Yep, we're going now.
为什么 还没买♥♥玩具呢
Why, we haven't even got our toys.
请待在原地别动
Stay where you are, please.
转过身来
Turn around.
我说 转…
I said turn--
迪隆
Dhillon!
使劲按住伤口
Put pressure on it.
不 别拔♥出♥来♥ 不然你会大出血的
Leave it in. Leave it in or you'll bleed out.
迪隆 看着我
Dhillon. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
对不起
I'm sorry.
亲爱的乔纳
警♥察♥ 开门
Police, open up!
警♥察♥ 开门
Open the door.
艾萨克
Isaac?
妈妈
Mum?
我们在这儿
We're down here.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我们必须离开
We have to go.
驾照 简奥利维亚豪尔
英国
艾萨克 妈妈 快点
Isaac, Mum, hurry up!
好的
Okay.
艾萨克 你在干什么 我们不需要这个
Isaac, what are you doing? We don't need this.
好吧
Okay, okay.
快点捡起来吧 好吗 - 露西
Just pick it up quickly, okay? - Lucy.
露西
Lucy?
露西 我知道你在
Lucy? I know you're there.
我这里有六名配枪警官 我想让他们回去
I've got six armed officers out here. I'd like to send them home.
但首先 我需要进去 确保所有人都没事
But first I need to come in there and make sure everyone's okay.
我可以这么做吗
Can I do that?
没有其他人跟我一起进来 除非你逼他们那么做
No one else needs to follow me unless you give them a reason to,
好吗
okay?
露西钱伯斯
Lucy Chambers,
你因涉嫌谋杀史蒂夫邓恩
you are under arrest on suspicion of the murder of Steven Dunn,
绑♥架♥并袭♥警♥
kidnap, assaulting a police officer,
以及共谋实施恐怖犯罪而被捕了
and conspiracy to commit a terrorist offence.
什么 不 你搞错了 我没有…
What? What, you're wrong, I didn't--
你现在不必说什么 但如果询问你时你不提及
You don't have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
可能会对你将来庭审时的… - 山姆
if you do not mention when questioned... something that you later rely-- - Sam, what--?
你在说什么呢 因为那不是… - …辩护不利
What are you saying because that's not-- - ...that you later rely on in court.
你说的任何话都可能作为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了吗
Did it go off?
那枚炸♥弹♥
The bomb?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们要带你去警局回答一些问题
We're gonna take you down to the station to answer some questions there,
首先 我们需要知道 在哪能找到吉迪恩谢泼德
but first-- first we need to know where we can find Gideon Shepherd.
不 他应该阻止那场爆♥炸♥的
No, no, no. He was supposed to stop it.
所以 就告诉我吧
So just tell me,
山姆 告诉我发生了什么事
Sam. Just tell me what happened.
别过来 别动
Hold there. Hold, hold.
在接到温伯恩街13号♥ 发生爆♥炸♥的报告后
Officers were dispatched to 13 Wenbourne Street
已有警员被派去现场
following reports of an explosion there.
一位目击者在爆♥炸♥发生前不久 在那个地区看到过谢泼德
An eyewitness spotted Shepherd in the area moments before.
我们目前只知道这些
That's all we know.
把她铐起来
Cuff her.
艾萨克
Isaac.
嘿 - 艾萨克 回来 亲爱的
Isaac, come back here, my love. - Hey.
嘿 没事的
Hey, hey. It's okay.
妈妈只是要帮我们回答一些问题 仅此而已
Mummy is just gonna help us answer some questions. That's all.
你们想把她带走
You want to take her away.
艾萨克
Isaac.
别这样
Come on.
嘿 别这样
Hey, come on.
嘿 没关系
Hey, it's all right.
你得让我去 好吗
You have to let me go, okay?
听着 你留下陪外婆
Look, you just stay with Grandma.
在我回来前 她会照顾你的 好吗
She will look after you until I get back, yeah?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是你带我离开的
You took me with you.
这里没有房♥子 因为… - 也没有我
There's no house because-- - There's no me.
所以这是以前
So this is before?
有时
Sometimes.
有时是以前
Sometimes it's before.
有时是接下来会发生的事
Sometimes it's what comes next.
你知道接下来会发生什么
You know what comes next?
这…这样不对
Er, this-- this isn't right.
你…你不该带我到这儿来的
You-- You shouldn't have brought me here.
我必须这么做 是你之前说的
I had to. You said I had to.
什么 - 你说我们必须离开
What? - You said we had to get away.
不 我没有 亲爱的
No, I didn't. I didn't, sweetheart.
你会的
You will.
好冷 这里怎么这么冷
It's cold. Why is it so cold here?
这里一直很冷
It's always cold.
我们这是要去哪
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表