剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 你怎么样
Hi, sweetheart. How'd you get on?
好极了 那好 我们得走了 妈妈害我们又迟到了
Good! Right, we've got to go. Mummy made us late, again.
情况怎么样
How was it?
挺好的
Fine.
是的 我想我们有了新的突破
Yeah, I think... I think we broke new ground.
好极了 你介意我们晚点儿 打电♥话♥沟通吗
Oh, good. Do you mind if we catch up on the phone?
我之前答应要在五点前带他去个地方
It's just I promised to have him somewhere by 5:00.
没问题
Of course.
来吧 亲爱的 快点
Come on, darling. Come on!
这是什么 - 抱歉 是的 谢谢 那是我的
Oh, what's this? - Sorry, yes. Thanks, that's mine.
谢谢你 艾萨克
Thank you, Isaac.
谢谢 鲁比
Thanks, Ruby.
好的 下周见
Right. See you next week!
到时候见
See you, then.
别忘了你的睡衣
Don't forget your PJs.
我跟黛比说我们会在5点半前到
I told Debbie we'd be there by 5:30.
快准备好了吗
Nearly ready?
需要的东西都装好了吗
Have you got everything you need?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
鲁比知道
Ruby knows.
鲁比知道什么
What does Ruby know?
关于我的事
About me.
你怎么了
What about you?
她知道我的问题所在
She knows what's wrong with me.
你没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你很完美
You're perfect.
你是一个奇迹
You're a miracle.
我不想成为奇迹
I don't want to be a miracle.
你喜欢住梅瑞狄斯家 不是吗
You like staying at Meredith's, don't you?
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我知道你喜欢
I know you do,
但我保证就今晚一晚
but it's just for tonight, I promise.
我只是…我有事要做
I just have something I need to do.
然后我就可以陪你了 永远陪着
And then I'm yours forever.
是的 我现在就出门
Yes, I'm leaving now.
你听到了吗 那是我关前门的声音
Well, do you hear this? That's my front door.
别担心了 我会过去的
Oh, stop pissing your pants. I'll be there.
我说了我会去的
I said I'll be there!
妈的
Ah, fuck!
保持畅通
你进去了吗
Are you inside?
是的
Yeah.
邓恩刚离开
Dunn's just left.
他穿什么衣服
What was he wearing?
没穿任何黄色的衣服
Nothing yellow.
我查看一下这些房♥间
I'll check the rooms.
你要找电子废料 电路板 接线 焊接套件
You're looking for electrical scrap. Circuit boards, wiring, soldering kits.
找找看是否有化学品
Check for chemicals.
硝酸铵肥料 塑胶炸♥药♥
Ammonium nitrate fertilisers, plastic explosives.
看看柜子后面 松动的地板下面 阁楼上
Try the backs of cupboards, loose floorboards, attic space.
露西
Lucy?
10码 英国码
露西
Lucy?
好的 我知道怎么对房♥子进行搜索
Yeah, I know how to search a property.
找到一台笔记本电脑
Got a laptop.
有很多箱子
And lots of boxes.
有味道吗
Do they smell?
所有东西都很难闻
Everything smells.
当心
Be careful.
全都是运动鞋
It's... full of trainers.
我觉得都是山寨货
Knockoffs, I think.
这肯定有几百双了
There must be hundreds of them.
该死
Shit.
怎么了 - 这是轻罪
What? - Well, this is petty crime.
感觉不对 如果不是他呢
It doesn't feel right. What if it's not him?
不
No.
不 就是他
No, no. It's him.
你能打开他的电脑吗
Can you open his computer?
需要登录密♥码♥
It's got a password.
电脑是什么牌子的
What make is it?
我看不出…
Er, I can't...
我看不出品牌
I... I can't see a brand name.
好吧 用“钥匙圈一”
Alright. Use Keyring One.
好的 等一下
Oh... Hold on.
提醒我一下
Remind me?
按F12键
你哪一世是干电脑黑客的
Which life did you spend hacking computers?
都没干过
None.
这是我在一家网吧里 跟一个14岁男孩买♥♥的
I bought this off a 14-year-old boy in an internet cafe.
猜猜他的密♥码♥是什么
Guess what his password is?
是“密♥码♥”吗
Is it "password"?
一下就答对了 厉害啊
Got it in one! Impressive.
那继续吧 艾萨克 轮到你了
Go on then, Isaac, your turn.
我用我的小眼睛窥探
I spy with my little eye,
某个以字母D开头的东西
something beginning with...
以D开头的东西
Something beginning with D?
D 黛比
Debbie!
不是 - 不是吗
No. - No?
你太臭美了 黛布斯
So self-centred, Debs.
是下水道吗
What about drain?
艾萨克
Isaac?
是下水道吗
Is it drain?
不是
No.
等一下
Oh, hang on.
你好
Hi.
是的 请讲
Yes. Speaking.
这真是好消息
That's great news.
我明天就把文件寄过去
I’ll get the paperwork sent over tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头再聊
Yeah. You too.
再见
Bye.
艾萨克
Isaac?
他消失了
He disappeared.
这说不通啊
None of this makes sense.
也许他清理了搜索历史
Maybe he cleaned up his search history.
他的密♥码♥就是“密♥码♥”
Er, his password was "password", so...
没什么跟炸♥弹♥有关的
Nothing for bomb.
炸♥药♥
Explosive.
那里格比家玩具店呢
What about Rigby's Toys?
没有 什么都没有
No, there's nothing on here.
他一直在查二手斯巴鲁的价格
He has been checking prices for used Subarus.
他把它们发给了一个叫弗伦奇的人
He sent them to a guy named French.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
他要把那辆车卖♥♥了 - 什么时候
He's selling the car. - When?
本周六上午11点
This Saturday, 11:00 am,
要现金 莫内斯山停车场
car for cash, Mornes Hill car park.
那里就在商业街旁边 在里格比家玩具店后面
That's just off the high street. It's behind Rigby's.
买♥♥家来自纽卡斯尔
Erm, buyer's from Newcastle.
他们以前有过…
They've done...
他们以前有过交易
done business before.
这是巧合
It's a coincidence.
你说过有人把那辆车烧掉了
You said someone torched the car.
我们当时发了全面通缉
We put out an APW.
他们知道我们正在找那辆车 错误的地点 错误的时间
They must have known we were looking for it, wrong place, wrong time.
吉迪恩 不是他
Gideon, this isn't him.
不 一定得是他
No, no. It has to be.
不是
It's not!
我搞砸了
I've fucked up!
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表