剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
Do you know how many times we've had this conversation, DI Chambers?
这是什么意思 - 存在是一个轮回 循环往复地发生
What's that supposed to mean? - Existence is a circle, recurring,
并且在每一次轮回里 你跟我都是坐在这个房♥间里
and in every recurrence, you and I sit in this room.
你问我你的问题 我告诉你真♥相♥
You ask me your questions, I tell you the truth,
而且如果你不相信我 我会警告你会发生什么
and I warn you what's gonna happen if you don't believe me.
谢泼德先生 接下来会发生什么
What is going to happen, Mr Shepherd?
你已经看过我的笔记了 - 我是想看来着
You've read my notes. - Tried to.
你该好好练习下怎么写字
You need to work on your handwriting.
你一直都这么跟我说 探长
So you keep telling me, detective.
谢泼德先生 接下来会发生什么
What is going to happen, Mr Shepherd?
17人死亡
Seventeen dead.
11个是孩子
Eleven children.
我现在无法阻止它了 但你可以
I can't stop it now, but you can.
你干了什么 - 不是我♥干♥的
What have you done? - Not me.
我不是你所想的那样
I'm not what you think I am.
你将我看成是魔鬼的化身
You look at me and you see the devil incarnate.
可真正的魔鬼在外面
The real devil's out there,
潜伏在暗处
lurking in the shadows.
不被注意到
The blur on the edge of the picture.
我不认识他的脸 但我见识过他的能力 你也会的
I don't know his face, but I've seen what he can do, and so will you.
明年 17人死亡 11个是孩子
Next year, 17 dead, 11 children.
谢泼德先生
Mr Shepherd, I'm going to...
我要把你转去做心理评估
...refer you for psychological evaluation.
我进监狱 自杀 然后我们重新开始
I go to prison. I kill myself. We start over.
但我们最后总会在这里见面 每次都是
But we always end up here, every time.
我无法击败你 露西
I can't beat you, Lucy.
所以 我希望你加入我
So I want you to join me.
加入你
Join you?
我会活下去 就这一次 我会活下去
I'll live, just this once. I'll stay alive.
我会服刑并等待
I'll serve my time and wait.
等你想谈的时候 你知道在哪可以找到我
When you're ready to talk, you'll know where to find me.
在那之前…我该说的都已经说了
Until then... I've said all I have to say.
沉默对于你脱罪没有帮助
You know, silence won't help your defence.
我无可奉告
No comment.
我是钱伯斯探长 - 长官 我是博伊德探员
DI Chambers. - Ma'am. It's DC Boyd.
请讲 博伊德
Go ahead, Boyd.
我在查看犯罪调查科的记录
I'm just checking the CID logs.
大约五分钟前接到过报♥警♥电♥话♥
A 999 call came through about five minutes ago.
说是梧桐路7号♥发生了火灾
House fire at 7 Sycamore Drive.
你为什么要告诉我这个 - 因为…
Why are you telling me this? - It's just...
你去过那里 长官 上个月
you've been there, ma'am, last month.
他们就是在那里 找到那个男孩艾萨克的
It's the house where they found that boy, Isaac.
钱伯斯探长
Detective Chambers.
他们把所有人都救出来了吗
Did we get everyone out?
看上去是的 他们现在正在给那位妈妈治疗烧伤
Looks that way. They're treating the mother for burns.
一切都好吗 长官
Is everything alright, ma'am?
没什么 只是一种感觉
It's nothing, just a feeling.
记忆幻觉
Déjà vu.
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克 你在里面吗
Isaac, are you in there?
我是露西 露西钱伯斯
It's Lucy.
艾萨克 你能出来吗 我们不该在这里的
Lucy Chambers. Will you come out, Isaac? We're not supposed to be here.
爸爸让我很冷
Daddy made me cold.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
我阻止不了
I couldn't stop it.
你阻止不了什么
What couldn't you stop?
火
The fire.
亲爱的 你不用阻止那场火
Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to stop the fire.
大家都没事 消防员正在灭火
Everyone's okay. The firemen are putting it out.
它是跟着我来到这里的
It followed me here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
艾萨克
Isaac?
现在几点了
What time is it?
已经很晚了
Late.
没想到他们还会让你进来
I'm surprised they let you in.
当警♥察♥的好处 我说必须得跟我搭档聊聊
Perks of the job. I said I had to speak to my partner,
“紧急警务” - 我还真幸运
urgent police business. - Oh, lucky me.
是啊 我撒谎了
Yeah, I lied.
我只是想有人陪
I just wanted to be with... someone.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
不好 我想我可能疯了
No, I think I might be losing my mind.
我也是 我们可以一起疯
Me too. We can go crazy together.
我想要那样
I'd like that.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
没那么疼
It's not so bad.
那就好
Good.
我知道我来这很疯狂
I know. I'm insane for being here.
但这可能是我最后的机会了
This might be my last chance.
我的时间不多了
I'm running out of time.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
你和我都有的是时间 警探
You and I have all the time in the world, detective.
你会回到这一生 就像我也会一样
You will return to this life just as I will,
正如我们一直以来的那样
just as we always have.
只是下一次 我们要确保它会不一样
Only next time, we make sure it's different.
会改变多少
How much will it change?
我不确定
I can't say for sure.
蝴蝶效应
A butterfly flaps its wings and greets a thunderstorm.
我可以救下你母亲 但在那之后 我们就会陷入混乱
I can save your mother's life, but after that, we surrender to the chaos
混乱会唤醒你 让你想起这次谈话
and the chaos will wake you up, make you remember this conversation.
所以 如果我们这么做…
So if we do this,
如果你阻止我妈自杀…
if you stop my mother from killing herself,
我会失去一切
I lose everything.
你会有所失 也会有所得 你会走一条不同的路
You'll lose, you'll gain. You'll walk a different path.
我会忘记他的
I'll forget him.
你一直都是会忘记他的
You were always going to,
但如果你觉醒 我们就可以拯救他们所有人
but if you wake up, we can save them all.
我不应该来这里 - 不 你应该
I shouldn't be here. - Yes, you should.
露西
Lucy.
你了解这个案子 每一个犯罪细节 我知道 它已经刻进了你的灵魂里
You know this case. Every foul detail, it's etched into your soul, I know it is.
不仅是里格比家玩具店 而是其他地方 那些学校 软地面操场
Not just Rigby's, but the others. The schools, the soft play.
探视时间到
Wrap it up.
我们必须阻止他 露西
We have to stop them, Lucy.
我需要你帮我
I need you on my side.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
探视室
没事的 来人帮忙啊
It's okay. Someone help!
怎么了 - 叫救护车
What's wrong? - Call an ambulance!
没事的 你不会有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
拉维
Ravi.
我在 要我给你拿什么东西吗
I'm here. Can I get you anything?
别放开手
Don't let go.
我只需要你
I only ever needed you.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, don't you?
行了 钱伯斯 我觉得你有点夸张了
Come on, Chambers. I think you're hamming this up a bit.
你让我非常幸福
You made me so happy.
我们还会再见的
We'll see each other again.
我发誓
I promise.
我会找到你的
I will find you.
我爱你 露西钱伯斯
I love you, Lucy Chambers.
拉维
Ravi.
我在呢
I'm here.
我能听到音乐
I can hear music.
所以 如果我们这么做…
So if we do this,
我会失去一切
I lose everything.
你会有所失 也会有所得 你会走一条不同的路
You'll lose, you'll gain. You'll walk a different path.
不好的梦伤不到我们的 露西
Our dreams can't hurt us, Lucy.
那些现在伤害不到我们
Can't hurt us now.
还是什么都没有吗
Still nothing.
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表