剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
As far as we know.
那她怎么赚钱
What does she do for money?
房♥子烧毁后 她获得了保险赔付
Well, she had an insurance payout when her house burnt down,
她跟丈夫离了婚 手上有点现钱
and she divorced her husband, he had a bit of cash.
而且她一直在赌博
And she's been gambling.
我在下注的地方见过她几次
I've seen her at the bookies a couple of times.
赌马吗
Horse racing?
温布尔登决赛 她没少赢
Wimbledon final. She won a stack of cash.
网球的赔率一般不高 所以她肯定没少下注
You don't get great odds on tennis, so she must've staked quite a bit.
我想大概是风水轮流转吧
I guess everyone's luck turns eventually.
这个赛季很难预测 不是吗
It's been very difficult to predict this season, hasn't it?
橄榄球超级联赛 第二周
比赛结果很难预测 有可能会带给你惊喜
Most games have been hard to call so there's every chance Kevin will surprise you.
你说得没错
You're right.
圣海伦斯 23 6 红魔
在经历赛季初的低迷后反弹
They've made a comeback after a challenging start to the competition.
过去五周他们几次侥幸过关
Last five weeks seen a fair few near misses.
之前的两场比赛真的惊艳到我了
The last two games have surprised me.
他们跟几个强敌交了手
They've taken on some tough opponents.
这位新教练证明了自己的能力…
Their new coach has really proved himself.
拉维
Ravi.
你好
Hi.
你怎么来了 - 我…我回到这里来了
What are you...? - I, um... I'm back in town.
我想我们该叙叙旧
Thought we should catch up.
可我没你的电♥话♥号♥码 所以我就来了
And I don't have your number, so...
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
这个嘛 我可是警探
Well, I'm a detective.
如果你现在不方便 我可以… - 不会 见到你很高兴
If it's a bad time, I could just-- - No, it's, er... It's good to see you.
你好 艾萨克 好久不见
Hello, Isaac. Long time no see.
嘿 你记得
Hey. You remembered.
艾萨克 去把校服换了 好吗
Um, Isaac, do you wanna change out of your uniform, yeah?
好孩子
Good boy.
住这里可挺奇怪的 钱伯斯
It's a weird place to live, Chambers.
是啊 不过…
Yeah, well...
我没付电视许可费
I haven't paid my TV license,
所以 但愿他们不会找到这儿来
so hoping they don't find us out here.
好吧 我会替你保密的
Well, your secret's safe with me.
进来吧
Do you wanna come in?
喝啤酒吗 还是你现在当班
Do you want a beer? Or are you on duty?
算是吧
Sort of.
“算是吧”
Sort of?
你回来是为了追捕他 不是吗 我看到新闻了
You're back for him, aren't you? I saw the news.
我原以为一切都结束了
I thought it was over.
我原以为他说的 关于剃须刀刀片和重置的那些话
I thought... all that stuff he said about razor blades and resetting...
也许他只是… - 割了他的手腕吗
maybe he just-- - Slashed his wrists?
抱歉
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
你这次回来会待多久
How long are you back for?
看需要
As long as it takes.
我和艾萨克的老师谈过了
I spoke to Isaac's teachers.
学校方面对这个情况很重视
They're, er... they're taking it seriously.
他已经有一年没出现过了
He's left us alone for a year.
他是个精神错乱的禽兽
He's a deranged monster,
而且他一直纠缠你
and he's obsessed with you.
有人在艾萨克学校后面的公园里 看到了他
He was spotted in the park behind Isaac's school.
你难道不担心吗
Aren't you worried?
我该担心吗
Mmm, should I be?
他从来没有伤害过我 他从来没有威胁过我
He's never hurt me, he's never threatened me.
是啊 可他却把我打了个半死 所以…
Yeah, well, he beat me half to death, so...
我…
I, um...
我现在在车里放了一把泰瑟枪
I keep a taser in the car now.
那样可以吗
Is that allowed?
其实不可以
Not really.
我之前想去医院探望你的
I tried to visit you in hospital.
想
Tried?
上司说那样不好
The boss said it was a bad idea.
我当时必须要保住工作
I was fighting to keep my job.
我之后真的给你打过电♥话♥ 但你换了号♥码
I did call after, but you changed your number.
手♥机♥降级了 这是手♥机♥戒瘾
Downgraded. Digital detox.
很明智
Smart.
非智能 这才是重点
Nope, that's the point.
你该留下来吃晚饭
You should stay for dinner.
我做了什锦砂锅
Made a... a cassoulet.
或者叫什锦煲 有什么…
Or casserole. What's the different?
什锦砂锅和什锦煲 有什么区别
What is the difference between a cassoulet and a casserole?
我只是 我不…就是一道炖菜
I just... It's... It's a stew thing.
我不想给你添扰
I don't want to intrude.
不 我做了很多
No, I've made loads.
另外 如果你担心我们
Plus, you know, if you're worried about us,
你可能应该多待一会儿 知道吗
you probably should stick around a bit, you know,
确保我们安全
keep us safe.
你不需要我来保证你们的安全
I don't think you need me to keep you safe.
我真的需要你
I do need you.
而且 就像你说的 有个禽兽在逃
Besides, it's like you said, there's a monster on the loose.
你不用全吃光 我或许给你盛太多了
You don't have to eat it all. I probably gave you too much.
不会 非常好吃 - 那就好
Not possible. This is delicious.
你很幸运 能吃上真正的食物
Well, you're lucky you're getting real food.
如果我觉得时间来不及
We usually rely on Captain Birdseye,
我们通常都吃冷冻速食或快餐
or Colonel Sanders, if I'm feeling really stretched.
显然我偏爱留胡子的男人
Clearly have a thing about men with beards.
艾萨克更喜欢鱼柳 不是吗
Isaac prefers fish fingers, don't you?
看来你不太喜欢球芽甘蓝
Not a big fan of Brussels sprouts, I see.
一条实用建议 那个烤着吃更好吃
They're much nicer if you roast them.
如果煮着吃 就会索然无味
If you boil them, they go a bit stodgy.
好吧 你不用吃我做的 索然无味的球芽甘蓝
Um, well, you don't have to eat my stodgy sprouts.
我没吃 我只是趁你不注意 把它们放进口袋里了
Oh, I didn't. I just put them in my pocket when you weren't looking.
难以置信
Unbelievable!
这下得罚你洗碗了
Just for that, you can do all the washing up.
我原本就想主动洗碗的 - 是吗
I was gonna offer anyway. - Were you?
是的 因为我很有礼貌 - 是的
Yeah. Because I'm very polite. - Yeah.
好的
Right.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
准备好了吗
Ready to do this?
好了 够暖吗
Okay, you warm enough?
要讲一段《纳尼亚传奇》吗
Shall we have a few pages of Narnia?
我累了
I'm tired.
那好 看 我把金属米奇放在这儿
Well, look, I will put Metal Mickey here.
他会驱赶走你的噩梦 - 好的
He'll scare away your nightmares. - Okay.
睡个好觉 亲爱的
Sleep well, darling.
你很开心
You're happy.
我有吗
Am I?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
他会让你笑
He makes you smile.
你也会让他笑
And you make him smile.
所以 你应该吻他
So you should kiss him.
不能随随便便想吻谁就吻谁
You can't just go round kissing whoever you like.
听着 我还是来亲亲你吧 来吧
Look, I'll kiss you instead. Come here. Mwah!
晚安 - 晚安
Night-night. - Night.
失真
伊芙琳威斯曼
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 我不是… - 这是隐私
Sorry, I wasn't, er... - Yeah, that's private.
我知道 我不该打开看的
I know, I shouldn't have opened it.
但我看了
But I did.
露西 - 怎么了
Lucy. - What?
那只是一本记录睡梦的日记
It's just a dream diary.
我的…是艾萨克的心理医生 叫我记的
My therap... thera... Isaac's therapist told me to keep one.
睡梦日记
A dream diary?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
露西 如果有什么…
Lucy, if there's any--
抱歉
Sorry.
嘿 - 早上好
Hey. - Morning.
现在已经8点半了 - 抱歉 我睡过头了
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表