剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
你告诉他了
You told him.
不 这里没有信♥号♥♥
There's... There's no signal here.
该死
Aah! Argh!
我帮你吧
Let me help you.
你已经做得够多了
You've done enough.
行了 你不擅长这种事
Oh, come on, you've never been good at this.
别说话了
Just stop talking!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我需要你站好 你会晕倒的
I need you to get off your feet. You look like you're gonna faint.
拉维 我可以 我可以解释 我可以解释所有事
Ravi, I can... I can explain. I can explain everything.
你会有机会的
You're going to.
要帮忙吗 - 是的
Can I help?
我是博伊德警长 哈特瓦利警局的 我在找一位病人
DS Boyd. Hart Valley Police. I'm looking for a patient,
杰克格拉汉姆 - 杰克格拉汉姆
Jack Graham. - Er, Jack Graham.
找到他的车了 是吗
Oh, found his car, did you?
是的
We did.
所以他知道车被盗的事
He knows it was missing?
昨天有人来过
Someone was in yesterday.
给他看了照片 是你们的人
Showed him pictures. One of your lot.
一位警官吗
A police officer?
我想是警探
Detective, I think.
你知道名字吗
Did you get a name?
不记得了
Don't remember.
好吧 我要看下你们的监控
I need to check your CCTV.
霍林布鲁克病房♥
Hollingbrook Ward?
什么时间
What sort of time are we talking?
上午10点左右
10:00 am, thereabouts.
停 往回倒
Stop, stop, stop, stop. Go back.
你觉得这是你要找的人吗
You think that's who you're looking for?
我知道就是她
I know it is.
你这不是送我回家 对吧
You're not taking me home, are you?
如果是 我们之前在那儿就会右转
If you were, we'd have taken a right back there.
我之前说带你去警局是认真的
I meant what I said.
你不能假装不相信我
You can't pretend you don't believe me.
我知道你是有些相信我的话的
I know part of you does.
我知道
I know.
我相信你相信那件事
I believe that you believe it.
所以是我疯了
So I'm crazy.
是我失去理智了
I'm losing my mind.
我们可以一起发疯
We can go crazy together.
什么
What?
17人死亡
Seventeen dead.
11个是孩子
Eleven children.
但你却不能告诉我地点或时间
But you can't tell me where or when.
那太危险了
It's too dangerous.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们可以阻止这件事
We can stop it.
但我们得让他实现原来的计划
But we need him to go through with the plan.
我们需要知道他长什么样
We need to see his face,
这是唯一的办法
it's the only way.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
我真的爱你
I do love you.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
但是真的
But I do.
而且我很担心你 露西
And I'm worried about you, Lucy.
我想你会受伤 或者…或者更糟
I think you're gonna get hurt or... or worse.
所以我必须送你去警局
That's why I have to take you to the station.
不 不行 拉维 拜托 - 这样最好
No, you can't, Ravi! - It's for the best.
听着 看着我
Please. Look, just... Just look at me, look at me.
你了解我 我知道你…
You know me. I know that you...
怎么了 出什么事了 - 没事 稍等一下
What is it? What's wrong? - Just give me a s...
不幸的是 很多女性在孕一♥期♥会流产
Unfortunately, lots of women do miscarry in their first trimester.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
我们并非总能知道原因
We don't always know the reason why.
而且这跟你做的事无关 了解这一点很重要
It isn't something that you did and that's important to understand.
超声检查未见子♥宫♥损伤
The ultrasound shows no uterine damage
因此 后续不需要担忧
so there's no ongoing cause for concern.
我理解这事很难让人接受
I do realise this is quite difficult to process,
所以如果你有任何疑问 我会尽力解答
so if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer them.
钱伯斯女士
Miss Chambers?
说完了吗
Is that it?
抱歉
Sorry?
你之前说过了
You said that.
我现在可以走了吗
Can I go now?
露西
Lucy.
你不需要留在这里
Erm, there's no reason for you to stay here,
但如果你想在这儿多待一会儿…
but if you would like to stay a while longer--
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
能让我们单独待会儿吗
Could we... have a minute?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
两位保重
You two, take care.
我们谈谈吧
Talk to me.
你知道我们做了试管受精吗
You know we did IVF.
我们什么
We what?
我们试了很多年
We tried for years.
但没成功
Never worked.
你以前会说你的“精♥子♥活力不足”
You used to talk about your weak swimmers.
但我们就是注定不会有孩子
It just wasn't meant to be.
这次也一样
Neither was this.
当然不会有 不然孩子会过怎样的生活
How could it be? What kind of life would it have?
所以 这样很好
So it's good.
孩子没了是好事
It's good that it's gone.
孩子没了是好事
It's good that it's gone...
阿米尔
Amir.
如果是个男孩 我会给他起名叫阿米尔
If we had a boy, I would have called him Amir.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me.
我知道
I do. I do.
而且我可以让它变得合理
And I can make it make sense.
但现在 你必须放我走
But for now... you have to let me go.
我做不到
I can't.
这里有自动售货机吗 我真的… 我真的需要吃点东西
Is there a vending machine? I really, really need something to eat.
我看看能找到什么
I'll see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Yeah?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥ 你去哪儿了
I've been calling. Where've you been?
去了没信♥号♥♥的地方
Out of range.
我们需要谈谈关于露西钱伯斯的事
We need to talk about Lucy Chambers.
她参与的程度超过了我们的想象
She's more involved in this than we thought.
你有什么发现
What do you have?
只是间接证据
It's circumstantial
但我认为足够让她做DNA测试了
but I think it's enough to want a DNA test.
我们在邓恩那里发现了头发和血迹
We found hair and blood at Dunn's place,
不是他的
not his.
拉维 你还在吗
Ravi? Ravi, are you still there? Ravi?!
好的 做你该做的
Okay. Do what you have to do.
有发现了联♥系♥我
Call me when you find something.
我得挂了 - 拉维 等等
I have to go. - Ravi, wait.
拉维
Ravi?
急诊科
请在这里停车
Just here, please.
给 这是用罐头做的 但是热乎的
Here you go. It's out of a can but it's hot.
我只能做到这一步了
Best I can offer.
拉维呢
Where's Ravi?
我把他留在了医院
I left him at the hospital.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
但我们暂时安全了
But we're safe for now.
露西…
Lucy.
妈妈
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表