剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
The landlord's too scared to bar him.
他的意识形态是什么
What's his ideology?
他的什么
His what?
他的世界观
His view of the world.
我不知道 我们又不是朋友
I don't know. We're not friends.
但这个肯定是他吗
This is definitely him?
好的
Okay.
我们会跟进此事并告知你进展的
We'll... We'll follow that up and, er, let you know what we find.
好的 再见
Yeah. Cheers.
感谢你抽出时间 格拉汉姆先生
Thank you for your time, Mr Graham.
嘿 抓他的时候要小心
Hey, er... be careful if you go after him.
他是个十足的疯子
He's... proper psycho.
好吧 我给它们全都镶了框
Well, I framed them all.
维多利亚不想把它们放在家里
Victoria didn't want them in the house,
但它们全都还在这里的某个地方
but they're all still here somewhere.
在这混乱之中
In the chaos.
我在试着修这辆自行车 让它能骑
I'm trying to make this bike roadworthy again.
这是给我孙女的
It's for my granddaughter.
那事的真实性有多少
How much of it was true?
就是电视里播放的那个故事
The story on TV?
全都是真的 每一个字都是
All of it. Erm, every word.
人们说那是我们为了获得关注 为了上电视而编造出来的
People said we made it up to, to get attention, get on TV, but...
但我当初甚至都不想做那个节目
I didn't even want to do the show.
不 我不…我不喜欢谈论那件事
No, erm... I... I don't like to talk about it.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 不必 它…
No, no. It's...
你最后一次见到伊芙琳是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Evelyn?
1986年11月21日
21st of November 1986.
然后她就离开了
And she just left?
是的
Uh-huh, yeah.
她…她当时说了再见
She, er, she said goodbye
而且…
and...
那天早上 她有一份兼♥职♥工作
That morning she had a part-time job.
我们以为情况在好转
We thought things were getting better.
然后 就在她去上班前
And then just before she left for her shift,
她转向我们说:“我不该在这里”
she turned to us and said, "I'm not supposed to be here."
维多利亚问她那是什么意思
Victoria asked her what she meant
她说她必须远离噪音
and she said she had to get away from the noise,
远离那些回声 她不得不离开
the echoes and she just had to leave.
你们没尝试阻止她吗
You didn't try to stop her?
我们觉得那并没什么实质威胁
We thought it was an empty threat.
她以前也说过那种话 但她总是会回家
I mean, she said things like that before, but she always came home.
只是这一次 她没有
Except this time, she didn't.
她还说了什么
What else did she say? Anything about where she was going?
提到她要去哪里吗
某个安静的地方
Er, somewhere quiet.
遥远的地方
Far away.
某个只属于她的地方
Erm, somewhere just for her.
但我们真的试着找过她
But we did try to find her.
我们只是… 我们只是不知道从哪里开始
We just didn't know where to start.
对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
很抱歉又问起这件令人难过的事
We're sorry for digging this all up again.
这件事从未被真正遗忘
It's never really been buried.
我们以前每天都会讲起她
We used to talk about her every day.
她离开是因为我们不理解她
She left because we didn't understand her
可我们只是想去理解
and we just wanted to understand.
小心那里
Oh, careful. I...
抱歉 我本来想要清理干净的
Sorry, I meant to clean that up.
这是她画的吗
Did she paint this?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
那是…是在她的“暗黑时期”画的
That's, er... that's part of her... her black period.
并非人人都喜欢
It's not everyone's cup of tea,
但我有什么办法呢 我不能扔掉它们
but what can you do? I can't throw them away,
它们是她的一部分
they're part of her.
但这幅 看 这幅更正常一些
But this, you see, this is more like it.
她画了这幅波洛克湾
She painted this. Porlock Bay.
我们曾在那里租过一间小屋
We used to rent a cottage down there.
非常漂亮 - 是的
It's very beautiful. - Yeah.
是的 她很喜欢自己的画 胜过任何东西
Yeah, she loved her painting more than anything.
她说那对她理解世界有帮助
She said it helped her make sense of the world.
那这幅呢
What about this?
那是她最好的作品之一
Yeah. It's, er... That's one of her best.
维多利亚讨厌它
Victoria hated it.
为什么 - 这幅画让她很担心
Why? - I think it worried her.
伊芙琳说那是她根据记忆画的
Evelyn said she painted it from memory,
但是 我们从没去过那里
but we'd never been there.
那不是真的
It's not real.
介意我把它转过来吗
Do you mind?
不介意
Not at all.
细节画得非常深入
It's very detailed.
“遥远”
"Far Away".
她的想象力很丰富
She had a vivid imagination.
抱歉 介意我拍照吗
Sorry. Do you mind?
不介意 如果有帮助的话就请便吧
No, no. You go ahead if it's helpful.
有可能
It might be.
“我们找到了她
"We found her
“荒原上的一座老房♥子”
an old house on the moor."
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
某个永远都找不到她的地方
"Somewhere she'd never be found."
我想我们找到了
I think we've just found her.
看吧 没有损坏
See? Not broken.
是今天没有
Not today.
你为什么觉得这个坏了 它看上去像是坏了吗
Why did you think this was broken? Did it look broken?
那个只是在录我们的声音
Oh, that's just recording our voices,
妈妈不在这间房♥间里时才会用
just while Mummy's not in the room.
以防有我想让她听一下的内容
If there's anything I want to share with her.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
我们来谈谈有变化的东西吧
Let's talk about things that change.
你之前说这个装饰品裂了
You said that this ornament was cracked.
还有什么
What else?
那些花吗
The flowers? Yeah.
是的 花每周都会更换
Flowers change every week.
我买♥♥的是新鲜的花
I get fresh ones.
有时它们并不真实
Sometimes they're not real.
你还看到什么
What else do you see?
其他孩子
Other children.
他们和你说话吗
Do they talk to you?
他们在另一个循环里
They're in another loop.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是秘密
It's a secret.
在这里不能有秘密 艾萨克
We don't have secrets in here, Isaac.
你现在能看到他们吗
Can you see them now?
为什么看不到
Why not?
我现在不冷
I'm not cold.
你觉得是因为我们现在在说话吗
Do you think it's because we're talking?
如果我们不出声 你也许就能听到他们了 你说呢
Do you think if we go really quiet, you might hear them?
我们要试一下吗
Shall we try that?
好的 好极了
Okay, great.
那好 那你闭上眼睛吧
Alright. Erm, close your eyes for me.
别睁开
Keep them closed.
我要放些音乐
I'm gonna put some music on.
现在 你可以听音乐了
Now, you can listen to the music.
或者你可以听听那些声音
Or you can listen to the voices
你可以跟我说 要是你听到…
and you can tell me if you hear...
艾萨克
Isaac?
你好
Hi.
露西
Lucy!
他怎么样
How's he doing?
我…
Oh, well...
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表