剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
Where are we going?
我们必须离开
We have to get away.
艾萨克 停下
Isaac, Isaac. Stop, stop, stop.
这样不对 我不该…
This isn't right. I'm not-- I'm not supposed to--
艾萨克
Isaac?
博伊德 我们搜查了整个房♥子
Boyd. We checked the whole house.
什么也没发现 - 不
There's nothing. - No.
不 不会有的 对吗
No, there wouldn't be, would there?
因为她消失了
Because she disappeared.
她就这么…消失了
She just disappeared.
可能是光的关系 也许是幻觉
Ah, trick of the light. Maybe a hallucination.
要知道 我从小被告诉说 要相信奇迹 可是…
You know, I was raised to believe in miracles, but...
现在我真的看到了一个… 我无法 我甚至无法…
And now I've actually seen one, I can't-- I can't even--
听着 人不会凭空消失 博伊德
But people don't just disappear, Boyd.
那不可能
It's impossible.
如果她凭空消失了 那就是可能的
It's not impossible if she did it.
那不是因为她
It wasn't her.
而是因为他
It was him.
艾萨克吗
Isaac?
他是一个特别的男孩
He's a special boy.
怎么个特别法
Special how?
好吧 这就是问题所在
Well, that's the question.
他能看到那些鸟
He can see the birds.
那些鸟也能看到他
And they can see him.
他就像是一段记忆
He feels like a memory
一个承诺
and a promise,
以及一个愿望
and a wish.
他说他不该出现在这里 但事实并非如此
He says he's not supposed to be here, but that's not true.
不
Oh, no.
不 我认为…
No, I think...
我认为艾萨克刚好就在他该在的地方
I think that Isaac is exactly where he's supposed to be.
他不会来了
He's not coming.
不 别抓了
No, don't-- Don't scratch.
疼 - 我知道
It hurts. - I know. I know.
但你不用再带伤走路了
But you don't have to walk on it anymore.
我们会找人帮忙的 好吗
We're gonna get help, okay?
我只是…
I just--
我需要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
好的
Okay.
长官
Ma'am?
在水槽里发现了这个
Found this in the sink.
好的 我会报告的
Okay. I'll call it in.
好
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
路上加满油了吗
Did you fill up on the way?
离这儿三公里加的 油箱是满的 - 我会还钱给你的
Two miles back, I've got a full tank. - I'll pay you back.
我们必须远离主干道 我已经制定了一条路线
We have to stay off the main roads. I've worked out a route.
露西… - 带我们到格洛斯特
Lucy. - Take us as far as Gloucester.
之后我们会自己想办法 - 去哪儿 你们要去哪儿
We'll make our own way from there. - Where? Where are you going?
你还是不知道为好
It's-- It's better if you don't know.
那是对谁好
Better for who?
我知道你一直在骗我
I know you've been lying to me.
关于去年发生的事 关于艾萨克
About what happened last year. About Isaac.
艾萨克的事我从来都没对你撒过谎
I never lied to you about Isaac.
如果你不说实话 我就帮不了你
I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
我会说的 但不是在这里
I will. I will, but not here.
上车再说 我们不能待在这儿
In the car. We cannot stay out here.
325公路上设置了路障 有人知道我们在这里
There's a road block on the 325. Someone knows we're here.
什么 - 我们必须离开
What? - We have to move.
里格比家玩具店那里发生了什么事
What happened at Rigby's?
你抓住他了吗 你看到他的脸了吗
Did you catch him? Did you see his face?
没有
No.
有人看到了 - 吉迪恩
Someone did. - Gideon.
他突然冒了出来
He came out of nowhere.
他本可以杀了我 但他没有
He could have killed me but he let me live.
为什么 - 不知道
Why? - No idea.
但他会后悔的
But he'll regret it.
我们不能走大路 所有路都被封锁了
We can't use the roads. Every route will be blocked.
我们必须步行穿过农场
We have to take the foot path through the farm.
往农场另一边的树林那里走
Make for the woods on the other side.
好吧 可我们不能带上他
But we... we can't take him with us?
对 我们不能
No, we can't.
你必须离开我
You have to leave me.
这是阻止他的唯一办法
It's the only way to stop him.
不会有事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
我会回来找你的 你明白吗
I will-- I will come back for you. Do you understand?
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
露西 我们得走了 马上
Lucy! We have to go right now.
没事的
It's okay.
露西 - 这是什么
Lucy! - What's this?
听着 这就是你需要知道的一切 我很抱歉 对不起
Okay-- It's everything you need to know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry...
这边
This way.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now? - Shush.
吉迪恩 - 住口
Gideon! - Shut up!
他们会找到我们的
They're gonna find us.
不能让他们活捉我们
I can't let them take us alive.
不行
No.
我们必须重置 露西
We have to reset, Lucy.
不 这是你的战斗 不是我的
No, this is your fight, not mine.
我有儿子 有自己的生活 我不能…
I have a son. I have a life, I can't--
拉维死了
Ravi's dead.
什么 - 他疏散了店里所有人
What? - Got them all out
但他无法救自己
but he couldn't save himself.
他死了 我很遗憾
He's gone. I'm sorry.
你撒谎
You're lying.
我也希望我是在撒谎 - 你♥他♥妈♥的撒谎
I wish I was. - You're fucking lying!
武装警♥察♥ - 不
Armed police! Armed police! - Drop your gun!
放下枪 - 不 不要啊 露西 别这样
No, no, no, don't. Lucy, don't. - Put the weapon on the ground.
别开枪 拜托 请不要开枪
Don't shoot me. Please don't shoot. Don't shoot.
我说了 把枪放下
I said drop the gun.
我们必须在还来得及的时候重置
We have to reset while we still can.
不
No.
没事的
It's all right.
没事
It's all right.
我以前这么做过
I've done this before.
你不会有感觉的
You won't feel it.
你甚至都听不到枪声 - 放下枪
You won't even hear the shot. - Drop the gun.
别动
Stay perfectly still.
求你 - 必须干净利落
Please. - It has to be clean.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
闭上你的眼睛 数到三 - 这是给你的最后警告
Close your eyes, count to three. - This is your last warning.
数到三 - 不
Count to three. - No.
放下武器 - 一
Drop the weapon. - One.
放下武器 - 二
Put the weapon on the ground. - Two.
等等 那什么呢…
Wait, what about Isa--
警♥察♥现在还在做无用功
Police are still messing about.
说只能给他这个
Said this was all we could have.
却扣下了存储卡
Kept the memory card.
也就是证据
Evidence.
自从她死后 他就没说过一句话
He hasn't said a word since she died.
我要怎么跟他交谈
How do I talk to him?
不要交谈 而是要倾听
You don't. You listen.
他经历了很多
He's been through a lot.
你们知道自己要承担起什么吗
Do you know what you're taking on?
我们知道 - 你们所有人都知道吗
We know. - All of you?
是的
Yeah.
我们会让他成为我们家的一员
We'll make him part of the family.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
妈妈
Mum?
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表