剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
不是 我知道
No, I know, I know.
她是你的朋友
She's... She's your friend.
也许是最好的朋友
Maybe a best friend?
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
奇怪 但真实
Strange, but real.
无法解释的现象
Unexplained phenomena,
超自然事件
paranormal events.
这些都是真实的故事 但从未登上过新闻头条
These are the true stories that never made the headlines.
因为会让公众极度不安
Too disturbing for the public eye.
今晚请跟我们一起 去解决《不可解之谜》
Join us tonight as we attempt to solve The Unsolvables.
这是什么
What is this?
继续看就是了
Just keep watching.
保持开放的心态
Keep an open mind.
转世
Reincarnation.
几个世纪以来 人类一直 在思考这个问题 后世存在吗
For centuries, mankind has pondered the question... Is there life after death?
或许 答案在科学里
Perhaps the answer lies in science.
或许 答案在宗教里
Perhaps it lies in religion,
又或许 答案就在
or perhaps it lies in a family home
哈克布里奇集市上一条安静街道上的 一座家庭住♥宅♥里
on a quiet street in the market town of Hackridge.
伊芙琳威斯曼起初是个快乐的婴儿
Evelyn Wiseman began life as a happy baby,
一个聪明好问的幼儿
a bright and inquisitive toddler.
但就在她能说出完整的语句后不久
But not long after she began to speak in full sentences,
她的父母意识到有些事不对劲
her parents realised that something was wrong.
她开始讲她记得的那些事
She started talking about things she remembered.
那些还没发生的事
Things that hadn't happened yet.
我们当时认为 好吧 这没什么
We thought, "Well, that's nothing.
小孩子会那样 不是吗
That's just kids, isn't it?
想像
Imagination."
你在画什么 伊芙琳
What are you drawing, Evelyn?
场景重构
这是什么
What's it supposed to be?
死亡
Death.
在她三岁时…
When she was three,
她会问能不能玩粉色的房♥子
she'd ask if she could play with the pink house.
我们说:“什么粉色的房♥子 没有粉色的房♥子啊”
We'd say, "What pink house? There is no pink house."
然后有一天 邻居家做清理
Then one day the neighbours were having a clear out
搬出来一个粉色的洋娃娃屋
and they brought round this pink doll's house.
她高兴地说: “在那儿 就是那个 ”
And her face lit up, and she said, "There it is. There it is."
那是她问那个问题两年之后的事
That was two years later.
而且我们已经搬家到了另一个城镇
We'd moved to a different town.
伊芙琳小时候就说要离开
From an early age, Evelyn would talk about leaving,
抱怨说她不在自己该在的地方
complaining that she wasn't where she was supposed to be.
说他们都应该死于发生在
That they were all supposed to die
1977年9月5日的一场车祸里
in a car crash on the 5th September, 1977.
那个日期就是谢泼德 在录像带里提到过的日期
That is the date that Shepherd mentioned on the tapes.
同一天
The exact date.
这个是哪来的
Where did this come from?
我在谷歌♥上通过关键词 “重复” “转世” “时间轮回”
I... I was Googling anything connecting the name Evelyn
搜索跟伊芙琳这个名字 有关的东西时搜到的
with recurrence, reincarnation, time loops.
也许我们可以找到那家人
Look, maybe we can track down the family,
得到一些答案
get some answers.
我想知道的是…
What I wanna know is,
露西钱伯斯 是从哪儿知道那个名字的
where did Lucy Chambers get the name from?
也许她也陷入了你之前陷入的 同一个无底洞
Maybe she went down the same rabbit hole you did.
听着 我知道你想要信任她 但是…
Look, I know you want to trust her.
我想要信任她 不代表我就信任她
I want to. Doesn't mean I do.
那就把她带来讯问
Then bring her in for questioning.
那得有确凿的证据才行
Not until we've got something more solid.
可是… - 我指责露西 她就会戒备
But-- - I accuse Lucy, she goes on the defensive.
最好保持友好
Better to keep things friendly.
要多友好才行
How friendly?
听着 抱歉 拉维 但现在这样很危险
Look, I'm sorry, Ravi, but this is dangerous.
她现在是嫌疑人 - 不 她不是
She is a suspect. - No, she isn't.
她是警方关注的人
She's a person of interest.
可不是嘛
Right. Right.
所以你才会在她身上花这么多时间
So that's why you're spending so much time with her, yeah?
出于关注
Out of interest?
要是被人知道了怎么办
What happens if someone finds out?
只有你说出去才会有人知道
They'll only find out if you tell them.
而且她并不危险
And she's not dangerous.
贴紧髋部
Hold it tight against your hip.
否则会扭伤手腕
You don't want to sprain your wrist.
给我
Here.
装上子弹 就可以打了
Once it's loaded, it's going off.
枪口别对着你不想射死的东西
Don't point it at anything you don't want to die.
我不想让任何人死
I don't want anyone to die.
这事不是这样的 要么他死 要么他害死那些受害者
That's not how it works. It's him or his victims.
再试一次
Try again.
贴紧髋部
Tight to the hip.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这不太可能
It's very unlikely.
可这是事实
And yet, here we are.
你知道是谁的孩子吗
Do you know who?
拉维
Ravi.
他知道吗
Does he know?
还不知道
Not yet.
我不能坐牢
I can't go to prison.
我之前坐了
I did.
25年
Twenty-five years.
你让我等了那么久
That's how long you kept me waiting.
就等这个 这个机会 这次最终审判
Waiting for this, this chance, this reckoning.
这是你要求的 我照办了
It's what you asked for, it's what I gave you.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
那个人不是我
She wasn't me.
她没有母亲 没有儿子
She didn't have a mother. She didn't have a son.
有些晚上 我都怀疑自己是不是疯了
Some nights, I wonder if I'm going insane
然后我想:“不会
and then I think, "No, no."
“那些疯了的人不知道自己疯了”
People who are insane don't know they're insane,
于是 我不再胡思乱想
so I stop wondering
我告诉自己我在做正确的事情 我没有疯
and I tell myself that I'm doing the right thing. That I'm not crazy.
这正是疯子才会做的事
Which is exactly what crazy people do.
于是 我又纠结自己是不是疯了
So then... I wonder if I'm crazy again,
然后就这样循环往复
and then it just goes round and round in circles until I fall asleep,
直到我睡过去 并梦到每一个会死的人
and I dream about everyone who's gonna die.
我不确定接下来会发生什么
I don't know exactly what's gonna happen next,
但我知道你不会逃避的
but I know that you're not going to run away from this.
你凭什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为你不是那种人
Because that's not who you are.
里格比家玩具店
需要您的签名
好的
抓到你了
Got you.
这首诗非常棒 艾萨克
This is a very good poem, Isaac.
书法漂亮 拼写完美
Excellent handwriting, perfect spelling.
有人帮你吗
Did anyone help you with it?
你的灵感是怎么来的
Where did you get the idea from?
是我自己想出来的
I thought of it.
全都是你自己想出来的吗
What, you thought of it all on your own?
不是你从电视上看来的吗
It wasn't something you saw on the telly,
或者是你从大人那里听来的
or something you heard a grown-up talking about?
妈妈知道这个
Mum knows about it.
《魔鬼时刻》
"The Devil's Hour".
艾萨克 魔鬼时刻是什么
What is the Devil's Hour, Isaac?
是在深夜
It's late at night.
当我们做恶梦的时候
When we have bad dreams.
当我们感到害怕的时候
When we get scared.
你经常做恶梦吗
And do you often have bad dreams?
夜晚似乎总是更可怕一些 不是吗
And things... things always seem scarier at night, don't they?
有时它会在白天发生
Sometimes it happens in the day.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表