剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
并非当场毙命
Not instant.
所以他后来还在四处走动
That's why he was still walking around?
他死于失血过多 - 不 死于内出血
He bled out. - No, bled in.
是大脑和头骨之间出血
Bleed was between the brain and the skull.
你不是吧
Oh, for fuck's sake.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
没什么跟死因相关的
Nothing relevant.
他死于头部外伤 清楚无误
Death from head trauma, open and shut.
你可以对嫌疑人提出控告了
You can charge your man.
没错
Right.
别让他逃脱了
Don't let him escape.
很好笑 搞点新梗吧 吉布森
Hilarious. Get some new material, Gibson.
我是迪隆探长
DI Dhillon.
拉维 我是山姆 山姆博伊德
Ravi, it's Sam. Sam Boyd.
博伊德…嗨 抱歉 我换了新手♥机♥
Boyd? Hi. Sorry, new phone.
没存你的号♥码
Haven't got your number saved.
没事 抱歉突然给你打电♥话♥
Yeah. Sorry to call out of the blue but...
没关系 你想要推荐吗
Not a problem. You after a reference?
我需要你帮个忙 一个大忙
A favour, a big one.
你会说“不” 但我会问到你答应为止
And you're gonna say no, but I'm gonna keep on asking.
当然了
Of course you are.
昨晚有人在哈克布里奇公园 看到了吉迪恩谢泼德
Gideon Shepherd was sighted in Hackridge Park last night.
哈特比想派名探长去调查
Hatby wants a DI on the ground.
你们那里有很多探长
There are plenty of D.I.s where you are.
不 最好的那个搬去了谢菲尔德 他是这个案子的专家
No, best one I know moved to Sheffield. And he's an expert on the case.
这个案子差点害我被解雇 你觉得我当初为什么要搬走
The case that nearly got me fired. Why do you think I moved here?
我们跟你上面的高级警督 已经都说好了
And we've already cleared it with your DCI.
我不是你想要的那个人 山姆
I'm not the one you want, Sam.
为什么 你难道不想抓住他吗
Why? I mean, don't you wanna catch him?
说实话吗
Honestly?
我不确定
I'm not sure I do.
拉维 他在逍遥法外
Ravi. He's out there.
就在附近
He's close.
据我们所知 他在计划着什么
For all we know, he's planning something.
是的 毫无疑问
Yeah, of course he is.
所以 帮帮我吧 求你了
So help me. Please?
听着 必须得是你 没人像你一样了解他
Look, it has to be you. No one knows him like you do.
这么说并不完全正确
That's not entirely true.
公众被警告说如果遇见嫌疑人 不要接近
Members of the public are warned not to approach the suspect,
但要通知警方
but to notify police of any possible contact.
这是自他11个月前 从警方拘留所逃离
This is the first confirmed sighting of Gideon Shepherd
并在此过程中严重刺伤两名警官后
since he escaped from police custody eleven months ago,
首次确认有人目击到吉迪恩谢泼德
seriously wounding two police officers in the process. Wanted--
该死
Shit.
蓝色斯巴鲁 翼豹 - 被盗
我告诉过你不要到这儿来
I told you not to come here.
你没有接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
要是有人跟踪你到这里…
If someone followed you here...
上报纸的人可不是我
I'm not the one with my face in the paper.
你伤了人
You hurt people.
是他们逼我的
They didn't give me a choice.
那可是几个孩子 - 又不是小孩子
Kids. - Barely.
我当时以一敌众 别无选择
I was outnumbered. I did what I had to.
可他们正在找你
Well, they're looking for you.
从我九岁起他们就开始找我了
They've been looking for me since I was 9 years old.
很多年前就是如此 没什么变化
A thousand lives ago, nothing changes.
一切都变了 你不知道接下来会怎么样
Everything changes. You don't know what happens next.
我略知一二
I have an idea.
有个令人厌恶的东西在外面游荡
There's something disgusting walking around out there.
黄色帽衫 - 黑色帆布背包
他可能跟我在街上擦肩而过 我甚至都不会意识到
He could pass me in the street and I wouldn't even know.
他可能会对任何人做任何事
He could do anything to anyone.
可他不会的
But he won't.
我们知道他会做什么
We know what he does.
我们知道他会什么时候做
We know when he does it.
我们只要知道那个禽兽长什么样
The monster just needs a face.
3点32分
3点33分
别在那儿抽烟 窗帘会沾上烟味的
Don't smoke there, you'll make the curtains smell.
你会讨厌我接下来要说的话的
You're gonna hate me for saying this.
那就别说
Mm, don't say it, then.
你需要休息一段时间
You need to take some time off.
你去年忙谢泼德和斯莱德的案子
Last year, with Shepherd and Slade,
现在又忙那起爆♥炸♥案
and now this bombing.
我担心那会拖垮你
I'm worried it'll break you.
而且我担心它会…
I'm worried it'll...
什么
What?
虽然你人在这里 但你心不在这里
Even when you're here... you're not here.
可我想你
And I miss you.
我知道这样很自私 我只是…
I know that's selfish. I just...
知道吗 当我没说 - 不 没关系
You know what? Ignore me. - No, that's okay.
你说得对
You're right.
是吗
I am?
人只活一次
You only get one life.
而且我也想你
And I miss you too.
我们应该去度个假
We should go away.
去个气候宜人的地方 过个奢华假期
Somewhere hot and too expensive.
我不想去度假
I don't wanna go away.
我想要个孩子
I wanna have a baby.
怀孕 II 未怀孕 I
我不会吃你给的药的
I'm not taking your fucking pills!
她一直都在这里
She's always here.
她只是坐在那儿 坐在床尾
She just sits there on the end of the bed.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that!
别看我
Don't look at me!
埃利斯医生今早来看过她
Dr Ellis saw her this morning.
没能让她回到床上去
Couldn't get her back into bed.
妈妈 - 她昨天状况很不错
Mum? - She had a good day yesterday.
我们不确定发生了什么
Not sure what's happened.
妈妈 我们…
Mum, let's, um...
我们来坐下吧 来吧 坐
Let's sit you down. Come on, that's it.
好的
All right.
好的 坐下吧
A nice sit-down.
妈妈 看着我
Mum? Look at me.
埃利斯医生现在在哪
Er... Where's Dr Ellis now?
他在看另一个病人
He's with another patient.
当然了
Of course he is.
有什么变化 你们在给她用什么药
What's changed? What are you giving her?
同样的剂量 她可能产生了抗药性
Same dosage. She may have built up a tolerance.
我们需要考虑下其他选项
We need to look into options.
那幅照片呢
Where's the picture?
埃利斯医生想看一下 她凝视的是那幅照片还是…
Dr Ellis wanted to see if she was staring at the photo or...
只是单纯地凝视
just staring.
能把它挂回去吗 拜托
Can you put it back, please?
妈妈
Mum.
跟我说说 嘿 发生了什么事
Talk to me. Hey? What's happened?
怎么了
What's wrong, hmm?
妈妈 - 给她点时间
Mum! - Give her time.
我已经给过她时间了
I've given her time.
可她的状态却越来越差 问题出在这个地方
She just keeps getting worse. It's this place.
这里是最适合她的地方 - 是吗
This is the best place for her. - Is it?
她需要专科护理
She needs specialist care.
如果你想和埃利斯医生谈谈…
If-if you want to talk to Dr Ellis--
他们不知道是什么问题 你们谁都不知道
Dr Ellis doesn't know what's wrong with her, none of you do.
可你们不听我的 没人听我的
And you don't listen to me. Nobody listens!
抱歉 我只是…
I'm sorry. I just...
能让我们俩单独待会儿吗
Can you leave us, please?
你在想什么呢
Where are you?
你之前在想什么
Where have you gone?
我不会再让你离开我了 你明白吗
I'm not gonna let you leave me again, do you understand?
你一定要恢复正常
You have to come back.
你一定要恢复正常
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表