剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表
我不能讲
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
无论什么你都可以跟我讲
You're always allowed to talk to me.
那是个秘密吗
Is it a secret?
如果你告诉别人这是个秘密 它就不是秘密了
It's not a secret if you tell people it's a secret.
这是妈妈说的
That's what Mum says.
妈妈有很多秘密吗
And does Mummy have a lot of secrets?
艾萨克…
Isaac,
如果妈妈的秘密让你难过或害怕
if Mummy's secrets make you sad or afraid,
那最好把它们说出来
then it's better you don't keep them.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
如果你需要我 随时可以来找我
I'm always here if you need me.
我现在可以去玩了吗
Can I go and play now?
当然可以 对不起
'Course. Sorry.
谢谢你来跟我聊聊 - 不客气
Thanks for coming to speak with me. - You're welcome.
这里看上去很适合拍照
This looks like a good spot for some pictures,
你觉得呢
what do you reckon?
是啊 来吧 我们找些好看的鸟…
Yeah, come on. Let's find some nice birds.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel well.
我们再找个公园 好吗
Erm, we'll... we'll find another park, okay?
妈妈
Mum?
来了
Yeah.
我们应该去度个假
We should go away.
去个气候宜人的地方
Somewhere hot
过个奢华假期
and too expensive.
拉维
Ravi?
你说梦话了
You're talking in your sleep.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我做梦了
I was dreaming.
梦到什么了
What about?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在几点了
What time is it?
已经很晚了
It's late.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
“去个
说梦话:“去个气候宜人的地方 过个奢华假期”
该死
Shit.
长话短说 大家都睡了
Make it quick. Everyone's asleep.
并非如此
Not everyone.
开始了
It's started.
我们的蓝色斯巴鲁
Our blue Subaru,
于半小时前被盗
stolen half-an-hour ago.
知道是谁偷的吗
Have you got a face?
我有发现
I've got something.
他有车钥匙
He had a key.
肯定是从车主手里偷的
Must have lifted it from the owner.
他们可能相互认识
Could be they know each other.
可车主还在住院 而且他不知道自己的车不见了
The owner's still in hospital. He doesn't know his car's missing.
也许你应该去告诉他
Maybe you should be the one to tell him.
他为什么会跟我说
Why... Why would he talk to me?
因为你是哈特瓦利警♥察♥局的 露西钱伯斯探长
Because you're DI Lucy Chambers of the Heart Valley Police,
而且你正在调查一起罪案
and you are investigating a crime.
冒充警♥察♥
Impersonating a police officer.
要是被抓了 我得坐六个月牢吧
I get caught, it's what, six months in prison?
我感觉你会扮得非常像的
I have the feeling you'll be quite convincing.
来啊 打我啊
Go on then, hit me!
打我啊
Hit me!
碎了
Bugger.
马上就来
Hang on!
喂
Hello?
是的 请讲
Yes, speaking.
不 维多利亚去世了
Erm, no, Victoria passed away
两年前
two years ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 不 我记得
Yes. Yes, I... No, I remember.
好吧 不是 是维多利亚想那么做
Well, I, erm... Not really, no.
老实说 我对那个想法不怎么感冒
It's Victoria who wanted to do it. I'll be honest, I wasn't keen on the idea.
警♥察♥
The police?
什么意思
What do you mean? What...
警♥察♥知道她在哪儿吗
Do... Do they know where she is?
是的 当然 我会和他们谈谈的
Yes, of course I'll speak to them, anytime.
随时都可以 告诉他们 我随时都可以跟他们谈
Tell them I'll speak to them anytime.
他们还跟你说了什么
What... What... What else did they say to you?
但他们有线索
But they have a lead?
不 我明白
No, I understand.
好吧 我会等他们联♥系♥我的
Well, I'll... I'll wait to hear from them.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 谢谢
Yes, erm... Thank you.
好的 再见
Yes, goodbye.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
请稍等
Just a sec, love.
请问您有什么事
How can I help?
我是露西钱伯斯探长
I'm DI Lucy Chambers.
我想跟你们这里的一位病人 杰克格拉汉姆谈谈
I'd like to speak with one of your patients, a Jack Graham.
杰克格拉汉姆 我看一下
Jack Graham. Let's have a look.
他在霍林布鲁克病房♥
You want the Hollingbrook Ward.
这条走廊走到底 右手边第一间就是
Down the hall, first on your right.
是的
- 两天 而且依然有… - 不 我知道
不 是国民医保
是的 适当的等级
Yeah. Okay.
天啊 伙食太差了
Oh, my God, the food is shit,
就跟救济厨房♥一样
like, soup kitchen shit.
但药的效果很棒 按个按钮就可以给自己注射止痛药
Drugs are killer though. I've got a magic button.
咔哒
Clickety-click,
是的 我还要
yes, please.
格拉汉姆先生
Mr Graham?
什么事
Yeah.
我是露西…露西钱伯斯探长
My name's Lucy Ch-- Detective Inspector Lucy Chambers.
我可以跟你谈谈吗
I, erm... Could I have a word?
可以 该死
Yeah. Shit, yes.
抱歉 我得等会儿再打给你了
Erm... Shit, sorry. I've... I've got to call you back.
是关于道吉的吗
Is this about Dougie?
因为我跟那件事无关
'Cause that has nothing to do with me.
什么事跟你无关
What was nothing to do with you?
他在人家的垃圾桶里拉了泡屎
He took a shit in someone's bin.
我叫他别那么做 可他还是做了
I told him not to, but he still did it.
- 你想跟我一起来吗 - 谢谢 想
不 我来不是为了那件事
No, that's... that's not why I'm here. Erm...
格拉汉姆先生 我可以确认下
Mr Graham, could I confirm that you are the owner
你就是注册车牌号♥为KIG1250的
of a blue Subaru Impreza, registration KIG 1250?
蓝色斯巴鲁翼豹车的车主吗
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
那辆车昨晚被偷了
The car was, erm, stolen last night.
什么
What?
你的一位邻居的车载摄像头 拍下了整个过程
One of your neighbours caught the whole thing on a dashboard cam.
怎么偷的 砸车窗的吗
What did they do? Break a window?
小偷似乎有车钥匙
Er, looks like they... they had a key.
你之前丢过车钥匙吗
Did you lose a set?
该死
Fuck!
我觉得是在那家酒吧丢的
Oh, I thought I'd lost them at the pub.
有人掏了你的口袋
Someone's picked your pocket.
对方当时肯定接近过你
They must have got close to you.
也许你能认出他呢
Maybe you recognise him?
妈的 不会吧
Oh, fuck! Fuck no!
你认识他
Do you know him?
是史蒂夫邓恩
That's Steve Dunn.
肯定是他 不是吗 他妈的肯定是他
Fucking had to be him. Didn't it? Fucking had to be him.
史蒂夫邓恩是谁
Who's Steve Dunn?
他常在梅森酒吧喝酒
Drinks at The Masons,
大家觉得他以前是混帮派的
they reckon he used to run with a gang.
身上背了债 总偷东西
Got into debt, always nicking stuff.
很不正常
Mad as fuck.
店主太怕他 不敢不让他进店
剧集 | 魔鬼时刻(2022) | 导航列表