剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
嗬啊
Hyah!
我 我还是想要你来打开这个
I-I want you to open it.
是吗 你确定
Yeah? You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
那好吧
Okay.
上边儿说什么
What does it say?
你觉得是什么
What do you think it says?
说你就是我爸呗
That you're my dad.
是的
Yeah.
我就知道
I knew it.
呃 听好了啊
Um, just listen to me.
无论未来会发生些什么
Whatever happens going forward,
要记住我会一直在你身边陪着你 好吗
um, just know that I'll always be with you, okay?
那你死了怎么办
What about when you're dead?
我死了还是会陪着你的
I'll still be there.
酷诶 幽灵爸爸
Cool. Ghost dad.
我很爱很爱你
I love you so much.
家长坐哪里啊
Where do the parents sit?
你孩子在这儿吗
You got a kid here?
有个我认识的孩子在 兄弟
One that I know of, amigo.
他来这儿干什么
What is he doing here?
你特么来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
可能他只是想聊聊呢
Maybe he just wants to talk.
哦 那成他想要的了吗 - 我就猜猜
Oh, is that what he wants? - I'm guessing.
我还会想要什么啊
What else would I want?
你不是要那个"屁♥股♥"吗
You want the ass.
他要就给他啊 他帅死了
Give it to him. He's gorgeous.
嘘 闭嘴
Shh, shut it.
你意识到你对我们家庭造成了多大伤害吗
Do you understand the damage you've caused my family?
我很抱歉 这不是我的本意
I am so sorry. That was not my intention.
只要你给我我要的 这事儿就结了
You give me what I want, and this whole thing goes away.
不可能
No!
你没病吧
This is crazy!
就把那"屁♥股♥"给他 我们就不搞事情了
Just give him the ass, and we'll stop!
"我们"
"We"?
我被15栋破楼拖住了
I'm on the hook for 15 frack houses.
上帝啊
Jesus.
从什么时候开始时纯净水变成权利了
When did clean water become a right?
还有更糟的
And it gets worse.
你姐姐想跟我离婚
Your sister, she wants a divorce from me.
你们如果离婚了的话
How are we supposed to get half of what she has
我们要怎么搞到她一半的财产啊
if you're getting a divorce?
我的老天 你真的太蠢了
God! You're so stupid.
别担心 我会让他们付出代价的
Don't worry. I will make them pay.
Carlos你怎么找到我的包的
How did you find my bag, Carlos?
她告诉我的
She told me.
我们在聊
We were talking.
你那么想要那"屁♥股♥"的话 你当初干嘛给我啊
If you wanted it so bad, why did you give it back to me?
才不是他想要 是我想要
He didn't want it. I wanted it.
他想要的是你好吧 蠢蛋
He wanted you, stupid.
我为你付出了那么多 你就这么对我
After everything I've done for you.
就是宠坏的
Brat!
你给我乖乖呆着
Stay down!
宝贝
Babe!
这到底怎么回事
What the hell?
哦 看看谁来了 这不Jareb吗
Oh, look who it is. It's Jareb.
我有点事儿跟你说
I have something to tell you.
你别跟他说
Don't you tell him.
哦 别说什么 真♥相♥吗
Oh, what, the truth?
你把嘴闭上
You shut your mouth.
最后一次机会啦 Petirroja
Last chance, Petirroja.
永远别再那么叫我了 - 好咯
Don't call me that ever again. - Okay.
抱歉这么对待你的家庭啊
Sorry to have to do this to your family.
Jareb 我是你
Jareb, I am your...
卧♥槽♥ - 卧♥槽♥
Holy shit! - Holy shit!
嗯 我们没事了 好吧
Yeah, we're good, right?
咱们走
Let's go.
行 怎么回事
Yeah. What the...?
走开 闪开 孩子们 我们走
Get off me! Out of our way, kids. Let's go.
别挡道
Out of our way.
所以 Camacho先生
So, Mr. Camacho.
你要撤回诉讼并同意离婚吗
You are withdrawing all claims and granting a full divorce?
是的 法官
That is correct, Your Honor.
我不知道为什么 我们都要稳赢不输了
I don't know why. We had this thing won.
这真是疯了
This is crazy, right?
我并不确定到底发生了什么
I'm not sure I fully understand all of this.
我也是
Me, neither.
Vanessa
Vanessa?
Vanessa
Vanessa!
不好意思 是我
Sorry, man.
如果是我叫你 你肯定不会来的
You wouldn't have come if I asked.
听着
So, listen.
我不知道你真正想要的是什么 好吗
I don't really know what you want, okay?
但是 我有钱
But, uh, I got money.
你想要钱 我给你就是了
If that's it, I'll give it to you.
但是 我请求你
But please, I'm asking you,
星期一早上庭审 你可以放弃诉讼吗
On Monday morning at court, can you just drop the lawsuit?
我告诉你我要放弃什么
I'll tell you what I'll drop.
我会摔死(放弃)你
I'm gonna drop you.
就好像你突然放弃你那可怕的口音吗
Just like you dropped that bullshit accent.
我这个口音只是为了
Yeah. I just use it to, um...
怎么说呢
How you say...
让你老婆湿
make your wife wet.
我知道那不是真的
I knew it wasn't real.
所以我们达成协议吗
So, we have a deal?
这协议对我有什么好处
What do I get out of this deal?
好处是你做了正确的选择然后就可以远离麻烦
You get to walk away knowing you did the right thing?
如果我不呢
If I don't?
你回头把手♥机♥拿给Vanessa的时候 你看见他了吗
When you went to give Vanessa her phone back, did you see him?
谁
Who?
他
Him.
没啊
No.
哦 我要毁灭你
Oh, I will destroy you!
你特么这是在干啥呢
What the hell are you doing?
卡波耶拉(巴西战舞)
Capoeira.
你是要斗舞吗
Is that dance-fighting?
你马上就知道了
Oh, you're about to find out.
你裤子撕裆了 混♥蛋♥
You just ripped your pants, asshole.
我最后一次问你 你要放弃诉讼吗
Last time, guy. Just drop the lawsuit.
我们没必要这样
We don't have to do this.
我儿子都会这个
My son can do that.
我儿子
My son.
你手怎么骨折了
How did you break your hands?
就像我说的 我从楼梯上摔下来了
Like I said, I fell down the stairs.
从楼梯上摔下来怎么会是手骨折呢
How do you break your hands falling down the stairs?
我不想这样的 伙计
I don't want to do this, man.
太迟了
Too late.
啊
Aah!
你把我手弄骨折了
You broke my hand!
我告诉过你了
I told you.
我头硬的像石头
I got a rock for a head.
什么都伤不到我
Nothing hurts.
你看
Look at it.
哦天哪 我的另一只手
Oh, God! My other hand.
我可没把他打成那样
I didn't hit him that hard.
但是你下手还蛮重的
You hit him pretty hard.
我真没有
I really didn't.
你在护子这一方面
You're a mama grizzly, okay?
堪比灰熊妈妈好吗
When you're protecting your cubs,
你不知道你有多大力
you don't know your own strength.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表