剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
你的肩膀怎么样了 - 很疼
How's your shoulder? - It hurts.
受苦了 - 没事
Sorry. - Yeah.
那么 在那你都给他们说了什么
So, what'd you tell them in there?
按照你的嘱咐 我把所有的事都交代了
I told them everything, just like you told me to.
Carlos想要获得Jared的监护权这件事你说了吗
Did you tell them about Carlos trying to get custody of Jared?
当然没有啊 我都还没说完佛罗里达之旅呢
God, no! I hadn't got past the Florida trip.
我有多细节说多细节 不烦死他们不罢休
I am bogging them down in the worst details imaginable.
哦 那就好
Oh, that's good.
你知道什么事有意思吗 说谎
You know what's funny? Lying.
每个人都会说谎 但不像这小妞一样谎话连天
Everybody does it, but not like this chick.
从一开始她就骗了你
She has lied to you from the beginning.
她隐瞒了她的历历卷宗
She lied about her criminal past,
也没有如实说明她跟Carlos的关系
about her relationship with Carlos.
甚至没给你说你的儿子很可能也不是你亲生的
She lied that your son was potentially not yours.
我就不明白了 你为什么还要护着她
I don't get it. Why are you protecting her?
我们并不擅长把事情做好
Our strength really isn't in doing the right thing.
我们擅长从坏事里存活
It's surviving the wrong thing.
我讨厌你们
I hate you.
不幸的是 暴♥力♥是这项运动的构成因素
You know, unfortunately violence is part of the game.
有些时候 暴♥力♥在比赛里会有些泛滥
It gets a little rough at times, sure,
但这正是你要提高滑冰技巧的原因
but that's why you need to get better at skating.
等你变成了 超级滑冰高手
You become a... A great skills player,
就能围着这些笨蛋们滑圈圈了
and you skate circles around all of those goons.
到时候我们会称你"滑冰高手"Nate Parker
We'll call you Nate "The Skate" Parker.
这个外号♥可不赖 是吧
That's a pretty good nickname, isn't it?
给老娘滚出更衣室
Get your ass out of this locker room
回到冰场上去 小王八蛋
and back on the ice, you little shithead!
但他们会一直揍我的
But they keep hitting me.
"哦 他们总是揍我 他们总是揍我"
"Oh, they keep hitting me. They keep hitting me."
连我都想揍你了 我他妈可是你老娘
Makes me want to hit you. I'm your mom!
Parker夫人 注意你的言辞
Mrs. Parker, mind your language.
哦 昨晚上你干我的时候
Oh, you didn't mind my language
可没怎么注意我的言辞
last night when you were inside me.
嘿 看着我 看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me, look at me, look at me.
你要是想从这个哀伤 孤独 悲惨的世界上得到点什么
You want something from this sad, lonely, pathetic world,
你必须得为之奋斗
you got to fight for it.
想要赢得比赛吗 你得战斗
You want to win the game? You got to fight.
想要一份工作吗 你得拼搏
You want a job? You got to fight.
想要搞婚外情吗
You want to split a piece of strange?
你必须得努力奋斗 相信我
You got to fight for it. Trust me.
当初你老爹没有为你老娘我而奋斗
Your dad didn't fight for this.
现在他沦落到住在大桥下 睡在气泡膜里
Now he's living under a bridge, sleeping in bubble wrap.
给我从那滚出来 去拼搏
Get out there and fight!
第二节
Second period.
滑起来 Nate 滑起来
Skate, Nate! Skate!
滑冰高手Nate
Nate the Skate!
滑起来 Nate
Skate, Nate!
喜欢吗 你又能拿我怎么样呢
You like that? What are you gonna do about it?
滑起来 Nate 滑起来就好了
Skate, Nate! Please skate!
滑起来 Nate 滑起来 Nate
Shake, Nate, skate! Skate, Nate...
给我从那滚出来 去战斗
Now get out there and fight.
哇噢 哇噢 哇噢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
小子 你什么毛病啊
Kid, what is the matter with you?
别这样 Nate - 这是你的问题
No, Nate! - This is your problem!
看看这个小科学怪人
Look at this little Frankenstein!
听着你这个小怪物 冰球可不只是打架
Listen, you little monster! Hockey's not about fighting!
太棒啦 那个小王八蛋是我儿子
Yeah! That son of a bitch is my kid!
喔
Whoo!
一路顺风 朋友们
Adios, amigos.
住手 快停下
No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no!
Nate Nate
Nate! Nate!
求你了 别这样
Please, don't.
碰他一下 就让他赢了 相信我
You touch him, he wins. Trust me.
我不信你
I don't.
随时随地 奉陪到底 我的朋友
Any time, anywhere, amigo.
没什么理由 可我觉得那男的能把你打趴
Not for nothing, but I think that guy would kick your ass.
哦 你已经起床了
Oh. You're already up?
我就没睡
I didn't sleep.
听着 我只是 呃 我只是想说
Look, I just, uh, I just want to say...
不用说了
No need.
我还没准备好跟你聊这个
I'm not ready to talk yet.
我知道你很生气
Hey, I know you're angry,
但是容我说一句 真的非常抱歉
but let me just say... I am so sorry.
没错 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果你不觉得抱歉 我根本就不会在这 - 好吧
If you weren't, I wouldn't be here. - Okay.
但是我们必须得对他说点什么 是吧
But we have to say something to him, don't we?
你想让我对他说什么
What would you like me to say?
有个其他的男人在你额头"放了个蛋"吗
Some other guy planted eggs in your forehead?
别这样 他是你儿子
Come on, he's yours.
一张乱七八糟的文件改变不了这个事实
Some dumb piece of paper doesn't change that.
这张乱七八糟的文件叫做科学
This dumb piece of paper is called science,
无可辩驳的科学
which is irrefutable.
那打开看看吧
Well, then open it.
我不想打开
I don't want to!
天哪 我们俩就分开一星期你就耐不住寂寞了吗
God, you couldn't of waited like a week between the two of us?
Nate 要不是遇见你 我早就死了或者进监狱了
Nate, I would've been dead or in jail if I hadn't met you.
你明明知道的 是你让我的生活重回正轨
You know that. You brought normalcy to my life.
哦 我的天 别再老调重提了
Oh, my God. Quit it with this normal shit.
好吗 根本就没这回事
Okay? It doesn't exist.
你对这件事不切实际的死缠烂打简直是
And your quixotic pursuit of it is...
简直是不切实际 好吧
it's quixotic. Okay?
刚那句话里"不切实际"这个词我用早了
I used the word too early in that sentence.
我们关系一点都不正常
There's nothing normal about us!
大伙快走吧 今天是跆拳道升带日
Guys, lets go. Tae Kwon Do belt day.
什么 千万别是今天
What? No. Not today. No.
我的天
My God.
你们为什么对我的成就这么不屑一顾
Why are you so dismissive of my accomplishments?
你们太不称职了
You are the worst!
她说的没错
She's not wrong.
确实没错
I know.
哈呀
Hyah!
咦哈
Gyah!
哦天哪
Oh, God.
我都忘了生活并没有停滞
I forgot life was still happening.
这太诡异了
This is so weird.
没错 是有点诡异 但是咱们女儿马上要
Yeah, it might be, but our daughter's
给我们展示她在这个诡异体术上的高超水准了
about to show us her mastery of that weird thing,
所以我们最好装作很喜欢跆拳道
so we better pretend like we like it.
我说的是这张证明很诡异
I was talking about this.
哦 是啊 - 哦
Oh. Yes. - Oh!
没错 你觉得 哦 天哪 你来这干嘛
Yeah, what... Oh, God. What are you doing here? Hey.
哦 不好意思 我放弃了"小猪宝贝3"的电影票
Oh, I'm sorry I gave up tickets to "Babe 3"
专门来看我外甥女
to come see my niece.
你干嘛去看儿童电影
What are you going to a children's movie for?
我就喜欢儿童电影
I like children's movies.
难道你是个恋童癖吗
What are you, a pedophile?
你没有理由去看儿童电影
There's no reason for you to be there
除非你是去诱拐儿童
unless you're trolling for kids.
"呃 小孩儿们都在哪"
"Eh, where all the kids at?"
是吧 那真是有意思
Yeah? 'Cause that's fun.
恶心
Ew.
准备好了吗 - 准备好了 师♥父♥
Are you ready? - Yes, Sensei!
这是你们的绿带测试吗 - 是的 师♥父♥
Is this your green-belt test? - Yes, Sensei!
做好准备了吗 - 做好了 师♥父♥
Are you prepared? - Yes, Sensei!
Jared你呢 - 做好了 师♥父♥
And Jared? - Yes, Sensei!
我已经从幼苗成长为大树了
I go by Sapling in the Trees now.
Jared是个很棒的名字
Jared's a great name.
嗨 老弟 呃
Hey, pal. Um...
简直不敢相信Carlos会这么做 真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
I can't believe Carlos would do. He's such a dick.
你♥他♥妈♥的能闭上你那张蠢嘴吗
Would you shut your damn stupid mouth?
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表