剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
等等 你的首饰 你该把它们摘下来
Oh, wait, your jewelry... You should really remove it.
哦 对 - 不是这些
Oh, yeah. - Oh, uh, no.
是我阴♥道♥的首饰 我戴了三个环
My vaginal jewelry... I have three rings,
两个钉 一个坠
two studs, and a gauge.
我不想让它们刮花孩子的小脸
I don't want them to scratch the baby's face.
说得对 Nate
Oh, yeah. Nate?
干嘛 - 把那些摘下来
What? - Get the stuff.
什么 我不 - 为什么不
What? No. - Why not?
因为我做得够多了 你来摘
'Cause I've done enough. You do it.
我不能 我在这儿按♥摩♥呢
I can't do it. I'm up here.
这根本没意义
That's nothing.
这是冲在前线
It's being in the front.
你为什么不把话筒给我 你去摸找阴♥道♥环
Why don't you give me the mike? You go fishing for clit rings.
得了吧 Nate 你又没受过录音训练
Oh, please, Nate, you're not trained to record sound.
我也没受过摘那些环的训练 明白吗
I'm not trained to remove those. See?
我知道我在这儿让你紧张了
I'm sure you're nervous that I'm here,
但是我要跟你说我和代♥孕♥男说过的同样的话
but I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told the surrogate...
我批准你进入我妻子的芳草地
I grant you permission to enter my wife's orchid.
你是说被她称作阴♥道♥的那个
Do you mean the Claire's Boutique
克莱尔首饰店吗
she calls a vagina?
你怎么那么保守呢
Why are you being so provincial?
Nate 你现在是在无理取闹
Nate, you're being super-unreasonable.
喔
Ohh.
好吧
Okay.
天哪 - 哦 啊啊啊
God. - Ooh, ahh.
天哪 够肿的
Oh, God, that's swollen.
啊
Ugh.
嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷
Ohhhhh!
你可以的
Oh, you got it.
想想小宝宝 可爱的小宝宝
Just think of that little baby, that cute little baby,
那么可爱 那么小 还那么可爱
so cute and so little and so cute!
嗯 你的手指很灵活啊 Nate
Mmm, you're quite nimble with your fingers, Nate.
不行
No!
不准在这时候高♥潮♥
Do not get off on this!
听着 我喜欢和你一起玩
Listen, I love spending time with you.
你是我最好的朋友
I mean, you're my best friend.
就是 有时候 我觉得三个人有点拥挤了
It's just, sometimes, I think three's kind of a crowd.
没有 三人成伙
No! Three's company!
好吧 至少承认
Okay, well, at least admit
有时候门关着是有原因的
sometimes doors are closed for a reason.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
好吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
从现在起关着的门就让它关着吧
Let's leave doors closed from now on.
你是我们的珍宝
Your life matters.
我们要走了
We're gonna take off.
这就走了吗 - 对 祝好运
Oh, really? - Yeah, good luck.
再见 祝你们能清理干净
Bye. Good luck with that.
再见
Bye.
你们或许对你们看到的有些疑问
So, you guys probably have some questions about what you saw.
没有 我们很好 没什么
Nope. We're good. It's fine.
你需要抱一下吗
Do you need a hug?
不用 谢了
No, thank you.
我觉得我需要一些独处的时间
I think I need some time alone.
我和她一起
I'm gonna go with her.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
去做结扎吧
So, vasectomy?
好 我明天帮你预约
Yeah, I'll make your appointment tomorrow.
这看起来太像胎盘了
That just looks too much like placenta.
她让我不想再吃披萨了
Ugh. She's ruined pizza for me.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表