剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
那时候才发现你棒极了
And that's when I found out you were great.
真的吗
Really?
他这样说
He said that?
不 不 他说你是个笨蛋
Oh, no. No, he said you were a dipshit
因为不同意他的观点
who discharged a fire extinguisher in his face
就用灭火器喷他一脸
'cause you disagreed with him.
对 对
Right. Right.
我有点不懂
I'm confused.
我为什么还在这
Why am I still here?
因为我需要一个像你这样的人
'Cause I need a man like you.
有原则
Principled.
那男人根本不知道你的能耐
That guy had no idea what you had in you.
你咋能对着一头狼生气
You don't get mad at a wolf
就因为它不肯坐你大腿上舔棒棒糖
when it won't sit in your lap and eat bon bons.
我就经常这么说
I've always said that.
不 你才没有
No, you haven't.
结构化液体营养素
So, structured hydro-nutrients.
从你嘴里说出来听着就很高端
Sounds good coming out of your mouth.
其实那就是水
I mean, it's just water.
但这水可是最特殊的补充剂
But, you know, the specific supplements,
你可以 你完全可以宣传它的可持续意义
you can -- you can market those in an ethical way.
这是地球上最重要的物质
It's the most important substance on Earth.
它是我们跟火星的区别 对吗
Hey, it's what separates us from Mars. Right?
我们只需要做个宣传小册子
You know what we need to do is make a, like, a pamphlet.
那就是我们将要做的了
Then that's what we'll do.
头儿
Boss.
看看这 有浮雕的
Ooh, look at that. Embossed.
卧♥槽♥
Oh! Shit!
你把我的名字印上去了
You put my name on it.
该庆祝庆祝了
Calls for a celebration.
来吧 Nate 到你了
Come on, Nate. Your turn.
我不会唱中文歌♥
I -- I don't sing Chinese.
歌♥词就在那 你只要读出来就行了
The words are right there. All you got to do is read them.
你看着那些鸟语能看出词来
You look at that gobbledegook and see words?
啊 - 那太厉害了
Ah. -That's awesome.
来吧
Come on.
太棒了
This is awesome. Yeah.
说真的 你超棒 - 噢
Seriously. You're awesome. - Oh.
这城市超棒
This city is awesome.
那很好啊 - 这是我梦想的工作
Oh, it's pretty good. - This is my dream job.
对 - 能管事情 能运营大局
Yeah. Being in charge of things, running things.
Isabel 给我拿杯咖啡
Isabel, get me a coffee.
Martin 那些传真在哪
Hey, Martin, where are those faxes?
这
This...
噢 噢 我去 对不起
Oh. Oh, shit, sorry.
我太激动了 我是反对暴♥力♥的
I just got excited. I'm -- I'm totally against violence.
别道歉了
Don't apologize.
你是一匹狼
You're a wolf.
啊呜
Ow-oooooh!
星期一见
See you Monday.
好的 你会的
Yes, you will.
就是这样的
Yes, indeed.
呜
Whoo!
太好了
Yes!
不 - 嗯
No. - Yeah.
你确定你真的想回去纽约吗
Are you sure you really want to be going back to New York City?
我当然不确定 但我哪有得选
Of course I'm not sure. But what choice do I have?
纽约 - 你老公衣柜里的东西都要带走吗
New York! - Hey, is everything in your husband's closet going?
不 那件衣服太丑了
No, that is gross.
我们到时候直接给他重新置办吧
Uh, we're just gonna get him a whole new wardrobe.
那件你拿走吧 把那背心也拿上
You can have it. Oh. And take the tank top, too.
太好了
Yes!
为什么这东西会在我行李包里
Hey, why is this in my carry-on?
因为它很重要
Uh, 'cause it's important.
这是我认为的那个东西吗 - 是的
Is that what I think it is? - Yes.
我不知道你还留着它 - 嘘
I didn't know you still had that. - Shh.
嘿 那边说悄悄话的 - 什么
Hey, Whispers. - Hm?
我不会把它带上飞机的
I'm not bringing this on the plane with us.
你要带上 - 它放不进机舱顶柜里
Yeah, you are. - It's not gonna fit in the overhead.
它放得进去
It'll fit.
我们到那之后我给你买♥♥块新的废铁
I'll buy you a new piece of scrap metal when we get there.
宝贝 它很粽要
Babe, this is "Impor-ant."
好吧 重要里的卷舌音也很重要
Okay. So is the "T" In the middle of that word.
好的 - 他不知道这东西是什么吗
Okay. - Does he not know what that is?
不 他不知道 我也没打算告诉他
No, he doesn't. And we're gonna keep it that way.
你知道那有一半是我的
You know that's half mine.
我现在挺需要钱的
I could really use the money right now.
现在出♥售♥太引人注目了 - 现在还会
It's too hot to sell right now. - Still?
是 哦 嘿 但是如果你想卖♥♥点什么
Yes. Oh, hey. But if you want to sell something,
为什么不卖♥♥Nate的衣服
why don't you sell Nate's clothes?
不 不 不 不 不 我们已经先要了
No, no, no, no, no. We already called dibs.
搬家可不是这么回事 伙计
That's not how moving works, guy.
呃 Amber 听着
Uh, um, uh, Amber, listen.
你 你很棒 只是
Y-you're-you're great. It's just --
不 我 我不需要这样的谈话
No, I -- I don't need the speech.
我能看出来 我并不是你真正喜欢的类型
I could tell I wasn't really your type.
不 那只是
No, it's just --
你就承认你不喜欢我这样的女孩就行了 没关系的
It's okay to admit you're not really into girls like me.
你是什么意思 - 你知道的
What's that mean? - You know...
她的意思是乡下人 傻瓜
She means rednecks, dummy.
你不喜欢乡下人 - 好吧 我不是那个意思
You're not into rednecks. - Okay, that's not what I meant.
而且我也不喜欢
And neither am I.
纽约会对我们有无穷的好处
New York is going to do us a world of good.
我等不及离开这里了
I cannot wait to get out of here.
它提供了多样性 教育 文化
It offers diversity, education, culture.
那只是爸爸对我们的说教
That's just the speech that Dad gave us.
你们得到了文化 你们得到了教育
You got your culture. You got your education.
更不用提它的多样性 你看对不对
And the diversity? I mean, come on.
这个家伙会有数不清的多样性
This guy's gonna get so much diversity.
我知道 他会爱上它的
I know. He's gonna love it.
你们在谈论纽约 是吧
You guys talking about New York? Huh?
对 - 谁准备好来试试了 嘿
Yep! - Who's ready to get some? Huh?
喔哦
Ow-ooooooh!
喔哦
Ow-oooooh!
再见了 乡下人
So long, rednecks.
得了吧 - 是 哈
Come on. - Yeah! Ha!
*我有阳光般的笑声和月光般的笑容*
*I got my sunlight laughs and my moonlight grins*
*女士们喜欢威士忌*
*And the ladies like whiskey*
*男孩们放下金酒*
*and the boys drop gins*
好吧 - 笨蛋 大笨蛋
Right. - Sucker, sucker.
嗯 只是 - 是吧
Well, just -- -Right?
别这样
Don't.
上面 来吧
Upstairs. Come on.
喔 - 有了
Whoo! - Get some.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey, what's up?
Parker一家 纽约市
Parkers. New York City.
头等舱
First class.
我知道 - 啊
I know. - Huh?
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
对不起 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
嗯 看起来你在禁飞名单上
Um, it appears that you're on the no-fly list.
什么
What?
得了吧 那肯定是个误会
Come on. That's got to be a mistake.
很可能是
Probably yes.
但是很不幸 你今天不能乘坐我们的航♥班♥
But unfortunately, you will not be able to fly with us today.
不过记录大概一年后会被清理掉
But it should be straightened out in about a year.
我们真是废物
We're such losers.
嗯 废物要怎么去纽约
Well, how do losers get to New York?
*我有阳光般的笑声和月光般的笑容*
*I got my sunlight laughs and my moonlight grins
*女士们喜欢威士忌*
*And the ladies like whiskey*
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表