剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
在古巴
Back in Cuba,
甚至有一叫作"Robin之巢"的公♥馆♥啊
there was a mansion called the Robin's Nest,
而我们没住在里面
and we're not living in it.
我们可以回去 开始新生活
We could go back there and start a new life.
这是你们都想要的吗
Is this what you all want to do?
是
Yes!
那好 掉头吧
Okay, turn it around.
真的 - 是
Really? - Yes!
来吧 咋们去酷巴
Come on. Let's go to Cooba!
呜呼 - 来点劲
Whoo! - Get some!
古巴 - 来劲
Cuba! - Get some!
呃 就走吧
Uh, just go.
放松就好了
Just... relax.
爸爸 别再瞎搞了
Dad, quit screwing around.
我没在瞎搞 我在试图发动啊
I'm not screwing around! I'm trying to start the motor.
怎么了
What's up?
我不知道 我又不是船工
I don't know! I'm not a boat guy!
爸爸 我们要死在这儿了吗
Daddy, are we gonna die?
不 怎么可能 我们不会这么死的 好吧
No! No, we're not gonna die, okay?
我们会没事的 这儿可是佛罗里达海峡
We're gonna be fine. This is the Straits of Florida.
行吧 这片海域很多人经过的
All right? It's a very highly traveled body of water.
会有人找到我们的
Someone's gonna find us.
总有那么一天
Eventually.
你在祷告吗
Are you praying?
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
是 我在祈祷 好吗
Yes, I'm praying, okay?
祈祷有什么不对吗
Is there anything wrong with praying
祈祷一支筏子来找到我们吗
for a raft to come find us?
那是什么
What's that?!
那是什么
What is that?
那是支筏子
That's a raft.
哇啊
Whoa. Whoa!
那是支筏子啊
That's a raft!
你应该祈祷一个摩托艇
You should've prayed for a Jet Ski.
这里 - 救救我们
Over here! - Save us!
美国人
Americana!
干得好
Here you go.
啊 谢谢你们 真是太感谢你们了
Ah, thank you guys so much. Thank you so, so much.
大家快上船
Everybody on board. Let's go.
哦 谢谢你们 感谢上帝
Oh, thank you. Thank God.
很好 大家上船 一起来
Okay, everybody on board. Vamos.
不不不不 不 我们的船出故障了
No, no, no, no! No, no. Our boat's broken.
没 没油了 我不确定 我不是开游艇的
O-Or out of gas. I don't know. I'm not a boat guy.
我们的船简直是狗屎
Our boat is shit.
嘿 非常抱歉 没位置了
Hey, I'm sorry... no more room.
什么 别 不 求求你们
What? No! No, please, please.
你们还有位置 我们可以挤挤
You got room there. We could squeeze.
我们很小只的
We're small.
带上孩子 行嘛 还有 还有她
Take the kids, okay? And... And her.
孩子们可以 没问题
Ninos, si, okay.
这女的不行 - 什
Not the woman. - Wha...
嘿 朋友 很多钱
Hey, amigo! Mucho dinero.
你给他什么了
What did you just give him?
呃 外外给了我们些迟到的生日钱
Well, Pee-Paw gave us some late birthday money.
你给了他多少
How much did you give him?
我不知道 可能800美元
I don't know... like $800.
这里至少六万美元
This is at least $60,000!
抱歉 什么
Sorry. What?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
六万美元
$60,000?!
嘿 好了 大家快上船
Hey, okay! Everybody on board!
快上来 甚至是这个女人 你也是
Come on. Even the woman. Ta bien.
好 好的吧 咱们上船吧 快来
Okay, all right. Let's get on. Come on.
你们救了我们 但是你钱收得过多了
You saved us, but you really overpaid.
好了
All right.
所以 呃
So, uh...
回到古巴要多长时间
how long does it take to get back to Cuba?
我们不去古巴
We're not going to Cuba.
再也不去了 古巴稀烂
Never again! Cuba is shit!
我们去美国
We go America.
不 不 不 不 我们去古巴
No, no, no, no. We're going to Cuba.
我们为什么去那儿 简直是狗屎
Why would we want to go there? It's shit!
不 它不是 它很棒
No, it's not. It's awesome.
我想 有钱才会觉得古巴好 就像你一样
I suppose if you have money, like yourself.
但对于大部分的我们来说 它就是狗屎
But for most of us, it's shit.
那么 我们大概多久到美国
Well, how long is it gonna take for us to get to America?
呃 八天 大概吧
Um... eight days, give or take.
但是别担心 我们会停下来很多次
But don't worry. We'll make plenty of stops.
怎么样
Okay?
再见 酷巴
Adios, Cooba!
他就叫它酷巴
He calls it "Cooba."
好
Okay.
我们是差劲的父母吗
Are we bad parents?
是的
Yes.
我们是最他妈差劲的
We're the fucking worst.
我们是有史以来最他妈差劲的父母
We are the fucking worst parents ever.
天呐 我们要回到一无所有了
Jesus Christ. We're going back to nothing.
我知道 但是我们会让一切好起来的
I know, but we're gonna make it work.
去哪里
Where?!
锡拉丘兹
Syracuse.
锡拉丘兹糟糕极了
Syracuse sucks!
好 那我们就去纽约
Okay, we'll go to New York.
对我们来说纽约什么都没有
There's nothing in New York for us.
佛罗里达 离我们这么近
Florida. We're so close.
你想去佛罗里达生活
You want to live in Florida?
你知道 你们总是抱怨
You know, you guys complain a lot.
其他的美国人也是这样吗
Is that what the rest of America's like?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
美国是世界上最棒的国家
America's the greatest country in the world.
呃 以前是
Unh... used to be.
只有自♥由♥长大的人不喜欢美国
Only people that grew up with freedom don't like America.
美国最糟糕的一天也比
America on its worst day is still better
古巴最棒的一天好
than Cuba on its best.
我们到了岸上
We make it to land,
你们国家把我们 我 我家人
your country takes us... me, my family...
安置在一个宾馆里 斯威夫特套房♥酒店
and puts us in a hotel... Swift Stay Suites.
空调 游泳池 商业中心
Air-conditioning, pool, business center.
32个有线频道 包括特德特纳的超级电台
32 cable channels, including Ted Turner's Superstation.
频道多得不知道选什么
That's the oppression of infinite choice.
是的 但是接下来呢 他们没把你们送回来
Yeah, but then what? Don't they just send you back?
不 我们成功上岸
No, we make it to land,
你们国家给予我们经济庇护
your country grants us economic asylum.
他们送我们去新的地方 比如说 特拉华州
They send us to new places, like Delaware
或是更好的 布拉斯加州
or better... Nebraska.
我们成为全新的人
We become whole new people.
那是个很棒的国家
That's a great country.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事吧 亲爱的 亲爱的 - 抱歉
Baby? Baby. Baby. - Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Hmm?
陆地
It's land.
那边是陆地
There's land there.
那是哪里
What is that?
美国
America!
那边是美国 - 是的
That's the U.S.? - Yes!
那是美国 不可能
That's the U.S.! No way!
嘿
Hey!
太棒啦
All right!
我们会好起来的 我们会好起来的
We're gonna be okay. We're gonna be all right.
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表