剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表
who... who plays hockey or something.
你想找乡巴佬啊
You want to meet some Upstate meathead?
是 做着无趣工作的无趣男生
Yeah. Just some boring guy with a boring job,
开着无趣的蓝色小型货车
who drives a boring blue minivan.
我还想要孩子
And I want kids.
我想要两个 一个男孩一个女孩
I want two of them... A boy and a girl.
我们紧紧相依
And it will just be us.
我们共抗世界
Us against this crazy world.
你偷走了Beckany梦想的生活吗
You stole Beckany's dream life?
你反♥社♥会♥吗
Are you a sociopath?
嘿 我完全支持你去过最无趣的人生
Hey, I fully support you having the most boring life ever.
你在挖苦的就是我们的人生啊
That's our life you're shitting on.
当时听起来真的很狗屎啊
It sounded really shitty at the time.
但你要先帮我做这件事 才能过上那种日子
But you don't get that life until you do this for me.
Becky 发生什么了
Becky! What the hell?!
哦 完了 哦 完了
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
发生什么了 - 没事 别
What's going on? - Nothing. Don't...
哦 完蛋了 - 别看她
Oh, shit! - Don't look at her.
哦 我之前从来没看过死尸
Oh, is that... I've never seen a dead body before.
好吧 快走 快走
All right, come on. Come on.
我们远离这种人生 走吧
We're leaving this life. Come on.
哇哦
Whoa.
为什么我没有任何情绪上的反应
Why am I not having any kind of emotional reaction?
这说明我怎么了吗
What does that say about me?
你没怎么 Vanessa
This isn't about you, Vanessa!
这是什么
What is that?
这是我们的保险政策
It's our insurance policy.
爸爸怎么了 这是他的吗
What about dad? Isn't that his?
哦不 不再是他的了
Oh, no, not anymore.
我们将带着这个
We're gonna take this
然后继续一起生活
and we're gonna go get our shit together.
快走 快走
Come on. Come on.
Vanessa
Vanessa!
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
Vanessa - 来了
Vanessa! - Okay!
帮我
Help me!
所以你还拥有这件 艺术品吗
So, you are still in possession of this piece of "Art"?
是的 法官大人 因为它就是我的
Yes, Your Honor, because it's mine.
我们的 - 我的就是我们的
Ours! - Mine for us,
因为Carlos和我那时就分开了
because Carlos and I were separated at the time.
你此后再也没见过他
And you never saw him again.
没有 - 额
No. - Well...
我靠
God damn it!
Petirroja
Petirroja.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
爸爸
Daddy!
不 他不是 那不是你♥爸♥爸
No, he's not... That's not your dad.
那不是你♥爸♥爸
That's not your dad.
我需要你回来 - 我要去参加葬礼
I need you back. - I'm going to a funeral.
我想要与你同去
And I wanted to be here for you.
别了 - 来嘛
No. - Come on.
不 - 我的天 你们开个房♥吧
No. - Oh, my God, guys. Get a room.
我要在酒吧钓个仔
I'm gonna pick up a guy at a bar.
不 Vanessa 别这样
No. Vanessa, don't do it.
这里是雪城 他们都是臭屌♥丝
It's Syracuse. They're all losers.
加油啊 布法罗军刀队 好好抉择啊
Come on, Sabres. Do the right thing.
布法罗军刀队选择了Drew Stafford
The Buffalo Sabres have selected Drew Stafford.
别啊 别
No! No!
Drew Stafford
Drew Stafford?!
你信吗 居然是Drew Stafford
Can you believe that?! Drew Stafford?!
搞错没 布法罗军刀队 我们蓝线那边需要人啊
Come on, Sabres! We need help on the blue line!
这不是明摆着要输吗
You're leaving "Game Over" Green up there?!
布法罗军刀队是怎么了
What is wrong with the Sabres?!
嘿
'Sup?
你喜欢冰球吗
You like hockey?
大概吧
I guess.
Carlos 我告诉过你 我们结束了 好吗
Carlos, I told you... we're done, okay?
到此为止了 - Noonie
Never again. - Noonie.
那是猫的名字
That is the name of a cat.
我想念Noonie
I miss Noonie.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我想要一个小Noonie
I want a little noonie.
别别别别
Don't, don't, don't, don't.
别撕我衣服
Please don't rip it.
我没别的衣服可以穿了
I didn't bring anything else to wear.
天 这个傻口音
God, it's that stupid accent.
每次都这样
Every time, every time.
noonie事件不重要
And that noonie doesn't matter,
因为这是我在葬礼上见到她之前发生的
because it all happened before I met her later on that day at a funeral.
那之后我们才在一起
And we've been together ever since.
抱歉 你最后怎么去葬礼了
I'm sorry. How did you wind up going to this funeral?
呃
Uh...
好吧
Okay.
慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
耶 你想去参加个聚会吗
Yeah! Do you want to go to a party?
我想是吧 我靠
I guess so. Oh, shit!
那和本案无关 - 非常无关
That's irrelevant. - Very.
你和Camacho先生
And you and Mr. Camacho
再也没有重启这段感情
never re-engaged in your "Relationship."
没有 - 没有
Never. - Never.
好吧 Camacho先生 我至少承认这段婚姻很罕见
Okay. Mr. Camacho, this marriage is unique, to say the very least.
但是你们俩个在过去的14年里已经分道扬镳了
But the both of you have moved on in the last 14 years.
而且看起来那个屁♥股♥是属于她的
And it feels like this ass does belong to her.
抱歉 我们 是赢了吗
Sorry. Did... did we just win?
我觉得 我们刚刚赢了
I think we... I think we just won.
我们从没赢过 - 我知道
We never win. - I know.
发生了什么 - 我也不知道
What's going on? - I don't know.
这是什么
What is this?
我们需要签名什么的吗
Do we need to sign something or...
我靠 你在逗我吗
Oh, shit! You're kidding me.
这是真的吗
And this is real?
我靠 这不可能
Oh, shit! No way!
你之前怎么不把这东西给我
Why didn't you show this to me before?
老兄 你要靠这个东西赢了
Dude, you got to lead with this shit.
什么 - 发生什么了
Excuse me. - What's happening?
现在是什么情况 - 你要输了 老兄
What is going on right now? - You lost, bro.
呵呵 这就是现在的情况
Ho-ho! That's what's happening.
你输了
You lost.
我们是家里最有价值的人
We're the MVPs of this family.
这个走廊好无聊
This hallway blows.
我不敢相信他们一直不想要我们陪伴
I can't believe they don't want us around, like always.
这是我见过的最无聊的走廊了
It's like... the most boringest hallway I've ever been in.
你没想过吗 当我们被丢弃在外的时候
Don't you ever think, when we're cast aside,
我们正错过爸妈生命中的重要时刻
we're missing out on these giant moments in our parents' lives?
这就像所有的走廊一样
It's like all hallway.
我要弄明白到底发生了什么
I'm gonna find out what the hell is going on.
肃静
Order!
别扭了
Knock that shit off.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我简直不敢相信
This is nuts, though.
法官大人 为了进一步申明我委托人的权利
Your Honor, in order to, uh, further my client's claim,
我要提交这个名叫
I would like to submit exhibit
"之前为啥不早点给我" 的物证
"Why didn't you give this to me before?"
嘿 不管你做什么 结果都不会变
Hey, whatever you're doing, it's not gonna work.
把屁♥股♥给我 就不必如此了
Give it to me and it won't have to.
嘿 我们忍♥ 别被摧毁 好吧
Hey, bend, don't break, all right?
你的儿子叫Jareb Parker吗
Is your son named Jareb Parker?
是 - 没错
Yes. - Yeah.
Camacho主张Jareb Parker的抚养权
Mr. Camacho is claiming custody of Jareb Parker.
啥 这怎么可能
What? How is that possible?
出去
剧集 | 一路绕行(2016) | 导航列表