剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on The Borgias...
《波吉亚家族》前情提要
We were attacked from all sides.
敌人从各个方向涌来
What should have been a glorious victory
本应辉煌的胜利
is an ignominious defeat.
却变成了可耻的战败
Cesare was in Florence.
凯撒就在佛罗伦萨
Why did he not come to warn us?
为什么他不来警告我们
How could he have known?
他怎么会知道
How could he not have known?
他怎么可能不知道
My brother, the hero.
弟弟 英雄
Rumour has it Catherina Sforza raised her skirts
据说卡特琳娜·斯福查掀起了裙子
and said "I can have 10 more sons."
说“我还能再生10个儿子”
Lies!
她撒谎
Do you know what is more poisonous than failure?
你知道什么比战败还可怕吗
Ridicule!
沦为笑柄
We have a hazard: Brother Bernadino.
我们有个麻烦 伯纳迪诺兄弟
While the pope still has a taster,
如果教皇有尝菜员
my mission remains in purgatory.
我的任务就无法完成
God forgive us all.
上帝啊 宽恕我们吧
We hear that fires burn in Florence
本座听闻佛罗伦萨一切如昨
and that Savonarola still preaches.
萨沃纳罗拉修道士仍在布道
He says that visions are put into his mind by angels.
他声称天使给他呈现了一番景象
Well, that could give us cause to burn him.
这正好给了我们烧死他的理由
Calvino Pallavicini and his good-for-nothing brother
卡尔维诺·帕拉维奇尼和他的废物弟弟
repose at our expense.
吃住都由我承担
We would see a betrothal today!
今天必须定下婚约
Your brother?
你弟弟
It is your brother who travels with you, yes?
你弟弟是和你一起来的 对吗
Lucrezia.
露克蕾莎
Are you saying yes to my brother?
你要答应我哥哥了吗
All praise.
全体起立
This wound will not let me rest.
这伤简直让我无法休息
What is it they're smoking?
他们抽的是什么
It is opium.
这是鸦♥片♥
Come, ease your pain.
来 它会减轻你的痛苦
Perhaps we should find someone else
也许我们该另觅他人
to lead the papal forces in your stead.
来代你指挥教皇卫队
I defend this papacy;
我全心全意地守护着教皇
I defend this family with my heart.
守护着这个家族
Juan, you are in no fit state to defend anything.
胡安 你现在的状态不适合守护任何东西
Not even yourself.
甚至包括你自己
Make it absolutely clear that it's not possible...
要确保这件事绝不可能...
Your Holiness, an urgent matter.
教皇陛下 我有急事禀报
Holy Father.
圣父
What is this?
怎么了
Holiness Just one moment.
陛下 等一下
Holy Father.
圣父
I cannot marry your daughter.
我不能娶您的女儿
We are the Pope of Rome
本座贵为罗马教皇
and you tell us you cannot marry our daughter?
你竟说你不能娶我的女儿
Why?
为什么
Holy Father.
圣父
We think we know what you are about to say.
本座知道你想说什么
I wish to marry your daughter.
我想娶您的女儿
What a revelation.
终于说穿了
And is our daughter party to this proposal?
本座的女儿是否赞成
Yes, I hope she is, Holiness.
我希望她赞成 教皇陛下
You hope.
你希望
Would it not have been prudent to inquire
在你这样拦截本座之前先问清楚
before you apprehended us in this manner?
不是更谨慎一点吗
I am an honourable man, Holiness.
我是个正直的人 教皇陛下
I humbly beg your blessing
我在此谦卑地请求您
to marry your daughter Lucrezia.
准许我娶您的女儿露克蕾莎
We think you have lost sight of your moorings, young sir.
本座认为你高估了自己的身份 年轻人
Your brother is a man of means,
你哥哥很富有
a first son;
是长子
he commands a vast fleet of ships trading untold wealth.
手中握有众多船队 日进斗金
You are a second son, command as far as we are aware
你只是次子 据我所知
no more than a paint brush.
你手中只有一根画笔
Holy Father! What is it, Cardinal?
圣父 怎么了 主教
Your taster, Brother Bernadino.
您的尝菜员 伯纳迪诺兄弟
What of him?
他怎么了
He is dead.
他死了
How? Poisoned?
怎么会 被毒死的
No, he drowned in the Tiber whilst fishing.
不 钓鱼的时候淹死在台伯河里了
Well, how did that happen?
怎么会
It was an accident.
是个意外
Accident?
意外
Bodies are pulled from the Tiber every day.
每天都有人在台伯河里淹死
God rest his soul.
愿他安息
And damn yours!
诅咒你的灵魂
And yours!
还有诅咒你的
And all of you!
诅咒你们所有人的
Thank you for your help.
谢谢您帮忙
Vanozza!
梵诺莎
Vanozza!
梵诺莎
Vanozza!
梵诺莎
Did you know of this? Of what?
你知道了吗 知道什么
That our daughter, betrothed to one
我们的女儿 跟一个人订婚
gives herself to the brother?
却又和那人的弟弟私定终身
Lucrezia? It's not possible.
露克蕾莎 不可能
How could she be so foolish?
她怎么可能这么愚蠢
With the help of those around her, perhaps?
也许有人帮她
What advice did you give her?
你给过她什么建议吗
I merely said that if she married to please you,
我只说既然她要用婚姻取悦你
she may yet love to please herself.
那用爱情取悦自己也无妨
And you thought that wise?
你认为这样明智吗
I married one of your choosing to be free to love you.
我嫁给了你选择的人 因此得以爱你
But you were not the pope's daughter!
但你不是教皇的女儿
Rodrigo, she will love whom she chooses.
罗德里格 她爱谁是她自己的选择
She is a Borgia.
她是波吉亚家的人
I hear the Pallavicini boys have gone.
我听说帕拉维奇尼兄弟走了
Yes, because you would marry a pauper with a paint brush.
是 不然你就要嫁给一个画画的乞丐了
I would have married Calvino Pallavicini
亲爱的父亲 我本想听您吩咐
as you bid, dear father.
嫁给卡尔维诺·帕拉维奇尼的
But if I had followed my heart,
但如果由着自己的心意
I doubt I would have married either of them.
我不会嫁给他们中的任何一个
Oh, so, the future of this family
你觉得整个家族的未来
is in thrall to your heart?
该由你的心意摆布吗
If it is, it needs mending.
如果是这样 我们的家族需要修补
Like my heart.
就像我的心一样
Here lie the ashes of countless treasures.
这里是无数珍宝的灰烬
Savonarola's Bonfire of the Vanities.
萨沃纳罗拉的燃尽虚荣之篝火
The fire burned for days.
大火持续了好几天
People added more to keep the flames alive.
人们不断添加东西以使火焰持续
The people of Florence had a good life.
佛罗伦萨的人们生活水平很高的
How can this Savonarola rob them of all this
萨沃纳罗拉是如何让他们一贫如洗
and yet still have them clinging to his every word?
却又对他言听计从的呢
If you can understand that, Your Eminence,
如果你能明白这一点 阁下
then you will have the key to bring down the man.
你就知道如何把他拉下台了
Break the spell, break the man.
破解魔咒 拉他下台
Holiness, your security is paramount.
教皇陛下 您的安危至关重要
Therefore, until we find a suitable recruit,
因此 在我们找到合适的人选之前
I have decided to take on the role of food taster myself.
我决定亲自当您的尝菜员
Oh! Greater love hath no man.
真是感人啊
We will vet personally those who you choose.
本座会亲自审查你选的人
They should all be from holy orders.
他们都要出自各修会
Pure in spirit.
灵魂洁净
But now, Cardinal, your attention, please.
但现在 主教 请注意
We will hold a ritual in the basilica.
本座要在长方形教堂举办一个仪式
Preparations should be made in the next two days.
接下来的两天内要作好准备
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表