剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
with too much time on my hands.
有大把时间可用来消磨
I paint and draw, pretend to be an artist.
我一直作画 假装自己是一个艺术家
Well then, I will pretend with you.
那我也和你一样
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
Oh, I was bitten. By a panther.
我被豹子咬了一口
Yes, I remember the beast.
我记得那头猛兽
It dared to bite such a beautiful hand?
它竟敢咬伤一只如此漂亮的手
And thus I cannot paint today.
所以我今天才不能画画了
Will you marry my brother?
你会和我哥哥结婚吗
Would he make a worthy husband?
他值得我托付终身吗
He is an honourable man
他是个高尚的人
so, yes, I think he will make a worthy husband.
所以我认为他值得你托付终身
For me?
是适合我的吗
Well, he is the elder son.
他是长子
He has lands, a fleet of ships, power.
他拥有土地 舰队 权力
But that is not love, is it?
但那不是爱情 对吗
No, that's not love.
是的 那不是爱情
This is the perfect place.
这是个完美的地方
For what?
适合做什么的地方
A kiss.
一个香吻
Vanities!
你的财物
Your gold, your silver. Wait!
你们的金子 银子呢
Before you speak,
先闭嘴
I would have you cease marking chalk crosses on my door.
我要求你停止在我的门上用粉笔画十字
You may continue.
接着说吧
Vanities.
你的浮华之物
Your gold, your silver, your trinkets, your books.
你的金子 银子 小玩意儿 书籍
Give up your vanities! I have no vanities.
抛弃你们的浮华之物 我没有浮华之物
I have only my intellect,
我只有才知
which I am reluctant to relinquish.
这个可不能交出来
And, as you can see,
而且你也该看出来
with these looks I have no vanity.
我这幅摸样哪有什么财产
An eternity in Heaven or an eternity in Hell.
永恒的天堂还是永世在地狱
What will it be?
你选哪个
Hell is here in this city.
这里就是地狱
Heaven has, of late, been removed to another place.
而天堂 最近搬到另一个地方了
Are you a sinner?
你是罪人吗
The son of man will return in his glory
人类之子会归还属于你的荣耀的
and he will judge both the quick and the dead.
再给你恰当的裁决
Give up your vanities or face the wrath of God.
抛弃你的浮华 否则接受上帝的愤怒吧
Give 'em up. Give up your vanities!
抛弃你的浮华 抛弃了吧
Give up your vanities!
抛弃你的浮华
Would you have us break your windows?
不然我们就砸你的窗户
Yes, would you?
真的吗
So, God is now reduced to breaking windows.
上帝沦落到砸别人窗户的地步了吗
Wait. One moment.
等等
Here.
给你
Come to the square -
来广场
How long can you watch your son suffer
他这么折磨你的儿子
at the hands of this man?
你能忍♥多久
Revenge will harden the heart.
复仇让我们坚强
If my son must die, then so be it.
如果这是我儿子的宿命 那也只好接受
General.
将军
My lady.
夫人
There!
那边
You think you can beat me, Sforza?
你觉得你能打败我吗 斯福查
One arrow and we can deprive them of their leader.
只要一箭就能让他们群龙无首
The boy weakens, my lord.
这孩子越来越虚弱了 大人
Can you kill him?
你能杀了他吗
Do it.
动手
Formation! Formation!
整队 整队
Close the gaps, quickly!
归拢 快
Archers ready!
弓手准备
For every arrow!
你每放一箭
For every man you hit,
每射中一人
I'll take one of your son's fingers.
我就砍你儿子的一根手指
See!
看到了吗
And then I'll hack off his head.
然后我还要砍掉他的头
Soldiers, shield!
盾牌掩护
General!
将军
Form a shield wall!
合成盾墙
Mother! Grab him!
母亲 抓住他
Mother!
母亲
Ropes! Tie him!
绳子 绑起来
Medic!
医师
Let me say, I think I know what's in your mind.
容我说一句 我知道你心里想的是什么
Tell me, have you fallen in love?
告诉我 你是不是又坠入爱河了
How am I to know?
我怎么知道
My heart is still with Paulo.
我的心还在保罗那里
But, if I am to marry,
但我要是嫁人的话
to be sold like a sheep, as my father would have it,
被父亲像牲口一样交换给别人
then I would rather have it be my choice.
我想要自己选择嫁给谁
Just pick him up.
抱起来
I've just fed him.
我刚喂过他
Why defy your father?
为什么违抗你父亲
He has great love for you.
他非常爱你
Marriage is a civilized arrangement of mutual benefit;
婚姻是互惠互利的文明行为
it's not a cattle market.
不是牲口♥交♥易
But I thought that was a cattle market.
但我觉得就是
You give me money, I give you a sheep.
一手交钱 一手交牲口
Only in this case, I am the sheep.
现在我是牲口
Mother, if I am to choose,
母亲 如果要我选
then please not Calvino Pallavicini da Genova.
我不想嫁给热那亚的卡尔维诺·帕拉维奇尼
Who then?
那你想嫁给谁
Oh, let me take him.
给我抱着
Come to me. Come to me.
过来 过来
There he is.
好孩子
It's the brother, yes?
是他弟弟 对吗
Why not?
有什么不好的
I knew it.
我就知道
Lucrezia...
露克蕾莎
This is not possible.
这是不行的
Put it out of your mind.
不要想了
It's the golden rule: never marry the second son.
这是金科玉律 永远不要嫁给次子
Your father will never agree.
你父亲不会同意的
Well, then, I will not marry.
那我就不结婚了
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
No...
没有
I don't know.
我也不知道
I-I don't want to fall in love,
我还不想爱上谁
it causes too much pain.
太痛苦了
But you desire him.
但你想要他
I have that craving, yes.
的确
And why not?
有何不可
Why not, indeed?
是啊
Have you given up your gold, Cardinal?
主教大人 你的金子交出来了吗
Have you?
交出来了吗
Sandro Botticelli. The painter.
桑德罗·波提切利 画家
There he is! The Medici whore!
看着美蒂奇家族的走狗
Save us!
拯救我们把
Save our souls!
拯救我们的灵魂
I should have brought my print of the Decameron.
我应该把《十日谈》带来
Boccaccio would have been amused.
薄伽丘肯定高兴坏了[十日谈作者]
He could have written a fine story about this.
这件事他又可以大写特写了
The one hundred and first.
第101个故事
There goes the Botticelli.
波提切利的画作就这么毁了
Months to paint, a moment to burn.
数月的心血 毁于一旦
Cardinal Cesare Borgia, my Bonfire of the Vanities!
凯撒·波吉亚主教 看我焚烧浮华的篝火
Stand too close and your mozzetta will turn to fire.
站的太近 你的斗篷也要着火的
And you, Signor Machiavelli,
还有你 马基雅维利阁下
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表