剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
Perhaps she is not ready to marry.
也许她还没准备好嫁人
It is not her choice-
这由不得她
and we would have you persuade her of that.
本座要你说服她
As inconvenient as it may seem, Rodrigo,
这话说来不太好 罗德里格
she fell in love.
但是她爱上别人了
And every day the child reminds her of the man she loved.
每天看到孩子的脸她都想起爱的那个人
Our son Cesare was sent to the north
我们的儿子凯撒北上了
on a diplomatic mission of the utmost importance,
去完成一桩至关重要的外交使命
and...
但是
...he had an unfortunate accident.
他出事了
Cesare?
凯撒吗
No, Giovanni Sforza.
不是 乔瓦尼·斯福查
He fell onto a knife that...
他刚好跌到凯撒
...Cesare happened to be holding.
手里的一把刀上
Had I been there I would have helped push him onto the blade.
我要是在那也会把他推到刀刃上
Yes but, listen to me, Vanozza,
没错 但是听我说 梵诺莎
this accident has made us enemies.
这事让我们跟人结仇了
They are lining up against us in the north.
他们在北面集结虎视眈眈
We need an alliance.
我们需要盟友
Now, the Doge of Venice
威尼斯的总督
is a man of great power and influence.
是个很有权势的人
In a matter of days his nephew comes here
几天之内他的侄子要来
as a suitor to Lucrezia.
向露克蕾莎求婚
And...
而本座
we would have you be our ambassador in this,
要你全权代理这事
vet him, as it were, on our daughter's behalf.
代替我们的女儿 审查一下这个人
I see. Yeah.
我明白了
If business is done, you may withdraw;
事情办完了 你走人
the water grows cold.
水就凉了
What is it?
怎么了
You have a rare beauty, Vanozza.
你有倾城的美貌 梵诺莎
Remember when we used to bath together?
还记得我们曾共浴吗
Not after the water went cold.
水凉了之后就没有过了
No.
的确
And have you not foresworn intimacy for Lent?
四旬期间你不是要禁欲吗
Yes.
对
You may go.
你可以走了
Signore Machiavelli...
马基雅维利阁下
Welcome to Rome.
欢迎到罗马来
I appreciate the informality of your welcome.
感谢您这不正式的欢迎
What is the news from Florence?
佛罗伦萨有什么消息没
Ah, officially, I am here
官方上 我是替我的主人
to open the shutters of the Villa Medici for my master,
为美蒂奇家族打前哨来的
Piero de Medici.
皮埃罗·德·美蒂奇
Stones have been thrown at his house in Florence.
他在佛罗伦萨遭人唾弃
Large stones.
被人羞辱
He believes he will be safer here in Rome.
他觉得在罗马安全一点
Not without our protection.
得在我们的保护之下
The Medici have made many enemies;
美蒂奇家族结下了不少敌人
that cannot be contested.
这个无可争议
What of the Medici bank?
那美蒂奇银行呢
Is it a sinking ship?
船之将沉了吗
Oh, I am not a banker, but it may have already sunk.
虽然我不是银行家 但是船应该已经沉了
You may not be a banker
虽然你不是银行家
but you are the Medicis' ambassador;
但你是美蒂奇家族的使节
you know these things.
你了解这些事情
True, I have been privy to sensitive negotiations.
的确 我了解一些机密的事情
Signore de Medici values my opinion-
美蒂奇阁下很重视我的意见
especially as he does not have one of his own-
尤其是他没有主心骨的时候
but I am really nothing more than a nuncio,
但我在他们眼里也只不过是个使节
a messenger boy.
传话的人
And what message does the boy bring?
那你要来传什么话呢
What of the Vatican funds?
那梵蒂冈的资金呢
Every penny could be lost.
可能荡然无存
That is the sour truth of it.
事实就是这么残酷
Where has the money gone?
那这些钱去哪了
That is the golden question.
这个问题最重要
You are not alone in wanting an answer.
而且不止你一个人问
There are funds,
钱是有
but the question is, where might they be?
问题是 钱在哪
Do you know?
你知道吗
I am told that what remains is on the move.
听说他们正在转移余下的钱财
Some here, some there.
分散到各处
Though not on its way to whom it belongs.
尽管不是物归原主
Where?
在哪
That I do not know.
这我就不知道了
Not yet.
暂时不知道
Until such time, it is as I told you:
目前 我只能告诉你
I am here to open the shutters at the Villa Medici.
我是来为美蒂奇家族打前哨的
Signore Machiavelli,
马基雅维利阁下
a more specific insight into this matter
请再详述一下
would be much appreciated.
我感激不尽
Your father claims that I have warned you
你父亲说我一定是向你说了
of the dangers of marriage.
婚姻的险恶
You have incurred his extreme displeasure.
你使他非常不悦
I think it might make him ill.
甚至可能生病
Well, then, father and daughter will be ill together.
那父亲可以和女儿一起病了
The thought of marriage turns my stomach.
一想到婚姻我就反胃
It's within his prerogative
让你按他的意愿嫁人
to marry you to whomever he may please.
是他的特权
Well, then, let him do it,
那让他做去吧
and he can fish me out of the Tiber.
让他等着去河里捞我的尸体吧
He's asked me to vet suitors on your behalf.
他要我代你审查求婚的人
And you agreed?
你同意了
More or less.
算是吧
Well, at least it leaves you with a choice.
至少你有的选了
Mother, the man I married was a beast.
母亲 我上一个丈夫是个禽兽
I was little more than meat to him.
我比他嘴里的肉好不了多少
And yet you took the stable boy as your lover.
但你选了个马夫做情夫
Well, that was different.
那个不一样
And there is hope for you yet.
那你还有希望
I do not deny that the warm touch of a lover
爱人温柔的抚摸
might ease the pain.
能够缓解伤痛
So all is not lost.
那还不是彻底绝望
You're back.
你醒了
I dreamed.
我做梦了
What did you dream?
梦见什么了
Nothing I have ever seen.
从未见过的景象
It was not of this world.
不属于这个世界的
Rest now.
休息吧
What would be your feeling, Brother Bernadino,
伯纳迪诺兄弟 如果这卑贱的沙丁鱼
if this humble sardine was poisoned
被下了毒
and you proceeded to expire?
你因此而死 你有什么感觉
One of happiness, Holiness,
荣幸不已的 教皇陛下
for I would have died in the service of our Lord
因为我为侍奉上帝
and saved His vicar here on earth.
为拯救他的使徒而死
You are an inspiration to us all.
你这话给我们很大的启迪
God's vicar will strive to be worthy of your devotion.
上帝的使节不会辜负你的忠心的
Now let us enjoy these fruits of the sea.
现在开始享用这海味吧
There is a new order in Florence.
佛罗伦萨建立起了新秩序
Savonarola wields yet more power.
萨沃纳罗拉有了更大的权力
All bow to him,
大家全都臣服于他
some in fear, some in reverence.
有的出于恐惧 有的出于敬畏
He virtually controls the city.
他可以说是控制了整个城市
He turned down the hat, of course.
他拒绝来做主教
Scorned it.
他不屑一顾
Yet another insult to Rome.
又是一次对罗马的侮辱
No one turns down a seat in the Cardinalate.
没人可以拒绝主教职位的邀请
Piero de Medici is hated by all.
大家对皮埃罗·德·美蒂奇恨之入骨
Small wonder.
不足为奇
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表