剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表
For the love of God, man, get her off me!
看在上帝的份上 快把她挪开
My lord?
大人
Medics, Now!
传医生 快
Yes, Your Eminence.
遵命 主教大人
From the Judas Cradle to the Judas Chair.
从犹大摇篮到犹大椅[刑具]
He did not enjoy the cradle, did he?
他不喜欢摇篮 对吧
No, my liege.
是的 陛下
I would say he did not.
他估计他不喜欢
Maybe the chair will suit him better.
可能犹大椅更适合他
Angle his head, if you will.
你可以调整一下他的头
So he can gaze at his Saviour.
让他看着救世主
Yes, Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
He is about to betray him, after all.
毕竟他都快要背叛人家了
We have the sense of an ending, at least.
这一切终于要了结了
Prepare to leave this abattoir tomorrow.
准备好明天离开这屠宰场
We leave for Rome.
我们要去罗马了
See you when I come back next.
回来再见
Au Revoir.
再会
You have news for me?
有什么消息吗
He has ordered the evacuation of Naples.
他下令撤离那不勒斯
And the king will travel with his troops, yes?
国王会跟军队同行 对吗
And Sforza arms.
还有斯福查的军队
It will take days to gather such an army.
军队集结要好几天
Three at least.
最少三天
So I must hurry.
我得抓紧
This is for your retirement...
这些是你的赏金
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
...and for your silence.
和封口费
I remember so very little of Spain, Mother.
母亲 我对西班牙已无多少印象
And if we had stayed,
要是我们留在那里
how different things could have been.
一切都会不一样
You have regrets?
你后悔了吗
Regrets are part of life.
后悔是生活的一部分
Regret is part of Rome.
也是罗马的一部分
Let me serve you, Brother.
我来为你倒酒 哥哥
You have no regrets do you, dear Juan?
你真的毫无悔意吗 亲爱的胡安
No burning ones, no.
没有 没有那么强烈
Good.
很好
Then perhaps I shall drop in on you unexpectedly...
那我或许很快就会去西班牙
...one day soon in Spain.
拜访你了
What is it with you children tonight?
你们这些孩子今晚是怎么了
May I make a speech, Mother?
我能说句话吗 母亲
You may.
可以
We were outsiders when we came here.
我们刚来这里时 是外邦人
Spaniards, Catalans.
西班牙的加泰罗尼亚人
And we endured the insults.
我们受尽侮辱
The taunts of Murrano. The...
西班牙犹太人所受的奚落 和
Bile?
怨愤
The poison?
毒药
The insidious invective of the Roman nobility.
罗马贵族的暗中抨击
And you, dear mother, endured it most of all.
而你 亲爱的母亲受的罪最多
But if we managed to triumph, and triumph we did,
我们辛苦经营 终获成功
we did because of the warmth
而这一切正是因为
that we discovered around this table.
我们家人团结一心的温暖气息
The warmth of the Spanish sun,
这来自西班牙阳光
of our Catalan blood,
和加泰罗尼亚血统的温暖
that you recreated in your hearth,
正是你将这温暖
in your home, at this table.
重新带到这个家 这餐桌旁
The huge, unstoppable beating heart of La Madre.
母亲伟大而永恒的赤诚之心
La Madre!
敬母亲
Mother.
母亲
Let us drink then. To-
让我们举杯畅饮 为
To family.
为我们的家族
To family!
为我们的家族
Godspeed, my lord.
马到成功 大人
Safe journey to you, my lord!
一路平安 大人
Gonfaloniere!
掌旗官大人
Farewell, General Borgia.
再见 波吉亚将军
May you prosper, my lord.
一路顺风 大人
Gonfaloniere, farewell!
掌旗官大人 再见
God be with you!
愿主与你同在
Travel well, Gonfaloniere!
一路顺风 掌旗官
Safe journey, my lord! Our hearts go with you.
一路平安 大人 我们的心与你同在
God's blessing, my lord!
上帝保佑你 大人
Farewell my lord!
再见了 大人
A sad day to lose a brother, is it not Cesare?
失去了一个兄弟 真是令人伤心
Indeed.
确实
I wonder that the sun even dares to shine.
太阳都觉得悲凉而不肯出来呢
Anyone who rides that hard has news.
这么拼命赶来 定是有消息了
Bad news as always, Your Eminence.
一如既往的坏消息 主教大人
The king is on the move.
国王行动了
With vengeance in his heart.
一定是满心想复仇
He feels he was deceived.
他觉得当初被骗了
So he was.
没错
A most beautiful deception.
那么精妙的骗局
He says he will use his cannon
他说要用大炮
to reduce our walls to dust.
将我们的城墙轰得灰飞烟灭
He says he will rape Rome as Rome raped the Sabine women,
还说要把罗马洗劫一空
that he'll strip her of her treasures
就像罗马人当年对待色宾女人那样
to make up for his losses.
以此来弥补他的损失
How long to move an army of that size from Naples to Rome?
这种规模的军队从那不勒斯到罗马要多少天
A week. Ten days at most.
一周 最多十天
We must make haste then.
我们得抓紧时间了
You have a plan?
你已经有计划了
We fight fire with fire.
我们要以火器还击火器
You will supervise with the greatest speed
令你以最快速度
and the utmost secrecy,
督造百门大炮
the construction of one hundred cannon,
安置于城墙之上
to be mounted on the walls of this city
一周内启用
and to be ready for deployment within the week.
事属机密 切勿泄露
Every foundry in Rome will be suborned for this purpose.
凡罗马铸造场均从此令
His Eminence will see that you are furnished
主教大人会为你提供
with everything you may need.
你所需的一切
Good luck to you and god speed.
祝你好运 马到成功
What of the consistory, Father?
红衣主教们怎么办 父亲
They will run again, like rats.
他们肯定又会像老鼠般逃窜
Ah, the consistory.
红衣主教
I may need your help to convince them.
我需要你来说服他们
You tricked the French king and now he comes for our blood!
你骗了法国国王 现在他索命来了
Do you expect us to support you twice?
你还指望我们会再支持你吗
We will defend Rome this time with our life.
这次本座要用生命捍卫罗马
With your guile again? Your lies?
还是靠你的诡计 你的谎言
Your weasel words?
你的花言巧语
No.
不是
Then tell us how, Your Holiness.
那请告诉我们到底怎么办 教皇陛下
With gunpowder.
用火♥药♥
We have ordered one hundred cannon,
本座以命人铸造百门大炮
ten times this size.
比这个大十倍
We will defend this great city of ours with our lives,
我们要用生命来捍卫这座伟大的城市
with our funds- and with our cannon.
用我们的金钱 用我们的大炮
Take the other end.
拿好另一端
A month?
一个月
Per cannon, per foundry, yes.
一间铸造场造一门 是的
I have a first mould already made--
我已经做好一个模型
Every foundry in Rome- how many are there?
罗马总共有多少间铸造场
Twenty, maybe thirty but-
二十 或者三十间 不过
Every foundry in Rome, every smelter,
所有铸造厂 所有熔炉
furnace man working day and night-
所有工人日夜赶工
how many might we make then?
这样能做多少
剧集 | 波吉亚家族(2011) | 导航列表